All Comments on 'Can You Make Love Anally?'

by dirtyjoe69

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Such a man's perspective

This is so far off the mark. Anal sex is a huge act of faith and trust. A woman has to completely open up to the man she is with, even more so than when having vaginal sex. It's all about love. I feel sorry that you don't understand that because any man that doesn't is sorely failing the woman he is having anal sex with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
From this man's perspective

Sorry, if it's not worth doing out of love, it's not worth doing. Some women like it, some women don't; some men like it, some men don't. If either has to coerce the other, then it's not love. I decided long ago that I'm not interested in fucking or having sex. I make love. Only. Front door, back door, mouth, hands, feet, arm pits, whatever; It's done for us not for me or for her but us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Absolutely it can happen

I think that if you're enjoying what you're doing, that's great, but in my experiences anal can be tender, loving, erotic and definitely "making love" Position seems to make a huge difference - man on top, from behind, even woman on top all seem to make it more of a raunchy sex thing. For me, spooning is the way to go for slow, relaxed hot anal.

zaphodbeeblebrox2008zaphodbeeblebrox2008about 16 years ago
I agree

I thought this was a very interesting thought, and I have to agree with you. If you're going to do anal sex, yes it's a trust thing etc, but it's also about passion and a need to be 'filled' in some ways. As a woman, I enjoy anal sex very occassionally, but it's when my boyfriend and I are in an exploring mood, a 'try everything we can in one night' mood, not a making love mood. So I would agree with you that there is definitely a difference between fucking and making love.

TinkerBell0427TinkerBell0427over 14 years ago
It can happen :)

I never did anal untill I met my current lover. To me "making love" is about the emotion behind the act, we have hot dirty sex but I can still feel his love for me. Anal isnt common place in our routine, its for "special occasions" but no matter how raunchy we get there are still those loving caresses and small kisses. To me that is making love. But hey I could be wrong :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i think so

my lover and i enjoy both sides of the coin but we have made love anally many times. for me the part that makes it 'making love' is just his tenderness and his loving words. the nights he doesn't smack my ass and call me a dirty slut and actually takes the time to make sure it doesn't hurt are the nights we're making love. (no he's not abusive, i actually do like him to do those things) so yes, it is very possible to make love anally. you just need lots of lube ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hey! Nice article.

I think you can make love anally though. It´s all about making it slow and knowing what its being done. There can be tenderness in anal coition, in some position more than others.

RedrosewitchRedrosewitchover 10 years ago

You make a good point that makes a lot sense. I'm personally going to disagree

though. In my mind, making love is about the person you're with and the

shared feelings between you. If it's love then whatever you do to express

that, is making love. in a loving relationship, raw animal lust is as much

a part of the package as tender passion.

Bravo to you though, you put your point very well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Anal Love making

Yes it is possible. I recently experienced it (about two months ago for the first time.

It was an intensely emotional time for me and my love. In fact it took our relationship to a totally new level. She had never let another man in her that way. It was extra special for both of us. It was something that she and I alone shared. It worked the first time and was very emotional and a tender moment for both of us. We already had an incredible sex life. We have revisited there a couple more times and it has gotten better each time because we knew what to expect. Its not for everyone but it is definitely in our future.

BTW there was nothing animal about our experience it was a conscious effort by both of us to share something unique just to the two of us,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's complicated.............

Anal sex is something that produces some very conflicting feelings in me. When you have a cock shoved up your asshole there's simply no denying that you're a whore, the filthiest of sluts, just a hole to satisfy his animal lust. It's a filthy, degrading, disgusting act that only filthy, dirty slut would do and that of course makes it unbelievably hot! There are times when my fucks me anally like I'm a dirty little whore and calls me degrading names and tells me what a horny little slut I am and I love every dirty second of that! On the other hand there are times when I'm giving the gift of my most intimate of holes and he gentle and loving and tender and I love that too!

I do agree that sometimes it's about animal lust but at other times it's about the greatest gift you can give to someone you love! I think that the writer of this article should understand that the woman you love wants to be both your princess and your whore!

firstmate210firstmate210almost 8 years ago
The love in Anal Sex

Hi -Thanks for sharing your active imagination and the written form of sensuality.

I tend to agree with this precept that Anal fuckiing releases the animal in the two parties.

But love does take in a factor when the giver properly prepares the receiver and gets her to Say those words "Fuck MY Ass - Harder".

Now buggering is raw and forced and almost no proper lube... Just ask any prison bitch with the pants at half ass.

HEHEHE

Regards ED

PS Keep witing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Butt love

Hi!

If you're making a distinction between hardcore fucking and love making, fine, there's a lot to be said about, but categorizing it by excluding a type of sexual experience just makes no sense. First of all, you're saying that there's no way then that homosexual couple can "make love", which is a very discriminative point of view. Saying that making love needs to be sweet, sensitive, cute, vanilla session with long foreplay between heterosexual people, who probably met in some Meg Ryan romantic comedy reinstalment scenario means simplifying and even degrading the concept of love.

Let's say for example two people in midst of war, in completely fucked circumstances, with no candles or Marvin Gaye in the background, stealing moments for short intense passionate greedy hunger for each other that you're mentioning for me seems to be something equally or even better representation of all that love making fuss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous