All Comments on 'It Happened One Rainy Night Ch. 03'

by Satin and Lace

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great....cool story.

HOT...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It only gets hotter

hope there is a chap 4, It has me turned on. Keep writing. I love how you describe everything. Thanks

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

Steve and Kate need to keep fucking, of course when John is not readily around. Perhaps the story can be continued with them fucking right through her ovulating period without concern for her getting accidently bred, and the resultant baby can be legally fathered by John who will not really know the baby is not his, so that Steve can also produce siblings in the future for this baby, and keep Kate satisfied sexually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome

Excellent story so far, and a great topic. I hope the story continues for many chapters. Please consider a couple of scenarios for the husband's return.. First, for the stepmom to truly cuckold her husband, he has to find out... and accept it. Second, there is always the fun plot twist of the stepmother getting pregnant. One would be great, both would be better.

Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story. Good sucking and fucking between the step-son and step-mother. I suggest you have him keep fucking her regularly and frequently until she is pregnant. Good incest. Maybe have the father find out and they share her, both fucking her loving the incest.

vargas111vargas111over 17 years ago
Agree

He needs to preg her!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Better & Better!

This great series keeps geting hotter! Very vivid and sensuous!

Great work!

My Erotic TrailMy Erotic Trailover 17 years ago
123

a lesson for me <grinin, keep up the great story hun~

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous