All Comments on 'College Girls Ch. 01'

by fin

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Unbelievably good

Finally, an intelligent, wonderfully well-written story on Literotica. Your characters are believable and complex, they have real thoughts and speak naturally. (Well, Kate wasn't that complex in this installment - I hope she'll develop a personality in future chapters and be more than just the foil for her roommate's own development.) This is one of the four or five best I've ever read here. Keep it going, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
two words

mmmmmmmmmm god

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Riveting!

I felt that I was back on campus at a party. Extremely well written. Can't wait for the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

This is the best story I have read on this site. The imagery is fantastic and the story rings so true - or I wish it was true for me! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More. Wonderfully complex.

Glad to see you are submitting some more. We all appreciate your contributions to this community. I love the uncertainty about where this is going. Do write more. Plus . . . It is wonderful to not be distracted by poor grammar and punctuation. Excellent job.

en_extaseen_extaseover 17 years ago
Great writing

Very erotic story and extremely well-written to boot! You do a great job of being descriptive and putting your reader in the scene without going overboard and losing yourself in endless adjectives or flamboyant airs. Great job! Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love it!

Wonderful story--I can't wait for part 2!

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 17 years ago
Well done

A wonderful portrait of a young woman who is growing as a sexual being. The glimpses into her thoughts and feelings add serious depth. Her need tempered by her reluctance and her gradual submission to her own desires make this a delite to read. Peters foot massage should be an instruction manual on seduction for all young men!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Where's the next chapter?

Nicely unpredictable. You've set up some interesting conflicts that need to be resolved, in subsequent chapters. So get busy already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mmm... nice story.

You had me masturbating right next to my sleeping roommate. Great job!

PnaiEnviePnaiEnvieabout 16 years ago
A New Fan

Although many Lit stories have turned me on, yours is the first to move me enough to leave feedback. Some have too much dialogue and not enough action, or vice versa. Your writing has a satisfying mix of both and is very well paced. Absolutely love this series.

EbonyPrincess8403EbonyPrincess8403about 16 years ago
Awesome

That was awesome, I could picture myself in Susan's shoes. I thorougly enjoyed it from start to finish.

TheartofsexTheartofsexalmost 15 years ago
Incredible writing

WOW! It's gotten to the point where I only read editors choice and contest winners, because I can't stand the bad writing on here. I have to say, I've read a lot of great stories on this site, but you blew them all away by a long shot! You have an incredible tallent with writing. What's more, your broad knowledge and incredible detail is unbelievable. As a person heavily into physics I was very impressed with your knowledge of the reletivity of time and distance.

Just a little constructive criticizm, the part where you have Peter fingering Sarah's pussy. It sounds like you are making him out to be rubbing her clit with the same finger that is burried in her pussy. That just doesn't make sense to me. It seems like it would be a little awkward for him to do, they are not really close enough for a single finger to reach both at the same time. But with the amount of detail in your story, I'm sure you know that...

Again, WOW! this story really blew me away. You have a true gift. Thank you for posting such a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One of the best

I loved this story ...keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

very well written, doesn't sound like the typical gratuitous sex story written by a man, that is all from a male point of view. From such specific detail and imagery, it sounds like a woman has written this...please tell me if I am wrong! Good character with more than one shade to her. The use of smell, temperature and moisture creates a very sharp and intoxicating image. Cant wait to read more!

livingforfunlivingforfunabout 13 years ago

Very well written, getting inside her head was both convincing and unbelievably erotic. The description of the bodies and scents made it so easy to slip into the scene and watch the watchers. Can't wait to read part 2.

lust_4_ulust_4_uabout 13 years ago
WOW!

Very well written and not the typical college girl story! You used great descriptions - your reader knew enough of what was happening and yet left some to the imagination. I like how you brought up the emotional/reality side of things from both the male and female perspectives. Looking forward to more! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AMAZING!!!

wow, one of the hottest stories i've ever read, couldnt stop reading and now i feel as hot and bothered as susan!

bawkherbawkheralmost 13 years ago
awesome

hi wonderful piece of writing.i am not quite as eloquent as most of the people who have left comments,but this ones straight from the heart tremendous job.keep up the good work.

turquoisegirlturquoisegirlabout 12 years ago
Great!

I agree with lust, not the every run of the mill college girl story. It definitely has some substance. Very good job, keep it up fin!

shiannshiannalmost 12 years ago
watching

great story loved it makes me wish i went to college

mm175dmm175dover 11 years ago

Well written and very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent read

Wonderfully descriptive, excellent tempo, and Susan has the beginnings of a great character. Please continue.

LeanneSinclairLeanneSinclairabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

Pitch-perfect: erotic, believable, humane, moving. The day I can write like that I will be very pleased with myself. Congratulations, and thank you.

parker3522parker3522over 10 years ago
Erotically descriptive

Well done! Your words allow us to share a young college girls sexual awakening as she discovers all of the possibilities around her. Innocence blossoming into awarness and arousal.She explores her own desires as they become apparent to her. I'll follow your College Girls chapters. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That is some good stuff

Really love your writing. You are one talented individual and really portrayed the feeling and emotion well. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i like it

very well writen with humor , intimacy with sex that is actually very sexy when read.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 8 years ago
Good start

Keep it up

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 8 years ago
Great story

I hope there is a sequel coming. Susan is a great character, and you write well. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Copied?

A lot of this story appears to have been copied from "I could not control!", by Sandhya. See http://www.storiesbookusa.com/story/couple/i-could-not-control

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Or...

...Or, it's equally possible that they copied it from here, I suppose.

midtwnnycmidtwnnycabout 3 years ago
Remembering College reading this

well written chp1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

HOTDamn! Excellent writing. Graphic in a good way. Looking forward to chapter 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous