All Comments on 'Wife Likes to Strip'

by storiemax

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
fregenfregenover 17 years ago
Different

Obviously the husband has a very relaxed attitude toward his wife's peccadillos even though it appears they have been together ten years without including others in their sex life.

I had to laugh though. She screws Billy without his consent and without protection and then complains that he has the audacity to "judge" her and demand that she be checked out for VD before he has sex with her?!?

Let's see, Billy screws strippers, who screw people who hang out at strip joints, who are of very high moral caliber? Duhhh. He better have her checked out. If she wants to commit suicide that's up to her. But he doesn't have to go along for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bad Move

Wife is a whore, hubby is stupid. She would have got an ass kicking from me when she admitted fucking the guy. I would have never put my dick in her filthy cunt again and halfway home, I would have dropped her off in the desert and left her whoring cunt there. She is just a cheap slut, dump her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it

Nice story. I'm sure these 2 will have many more adventures, and I hope you write about them.

Please ignore these stupid fucks that slam the story.

You can tell by what they say how they feel about all women, and I'm sure how all women think about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hey everybody Wimp Husband Story alert

Does she go full time professional on the street corners and does hubby get his percentage of the money received?

Or is Bobby gin g to act as her pimp since her husband is afraid to tell his wife no. Who picks up the health insurance to pay for her VD treatments?

norcal62norcal62over 13 years ago
So your female has no name, eh?

What a distance is created when an author chooses to not give the female a name. It's only exceeded by poor name choices. Oh, and the males gets mad at "his wife" but doesn't tell her he's mad? What gives? More lack of willingness to confront issues? Hurts the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well Done

My wife and I have a very similar story to tell except we were on vacation with another couple. We saw a strip club with a sign announcing amateur night. My buddy and I teased the girls about wanting to watch the dance, and one thing lead to another and ther we were with a hunderd other gusy watching our wives shake their naked bodies on stage. The night ended in a foursome that we will never forget.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Unrealistic

There is no demand for 33 year old stripers. That is not what men pay to see. Most are too old by age 26.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it!

The way the story is written it feels verry realistic.

It is nicely structered en building up to what really happend.

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Divorce her

She fucked someone with no thought of you!!!! I would divorce her on the spot and leave her to strip for the club.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
dose she do more

So lets have the next part dose she go back to the club without him or dose she start looking for one without him knowing about it. did she get PG by the guy?

lets have more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
story was hot until the end when husband turns to wimp

Story was good until the Husband turned into a wimp. He should thrown the cunt out. But wimp hubby will next be sucking cock and dressing up in his wifes cloths. Like the faggot he is

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 11 years ago
Stripers(sic) are good. I love 'em - all ages, sizes. All down the line. Get an editor.

Especially ones that fuck afterward. I thought the husbands reaction superbly written by this author, the little shake of the tits at the ending was sublime. They could make it, this couple. The whole strip scene was overdone. The point was that she got carried away and he disappeared to let her get on with it. He's got something on her now. She'll calm down. Her hormones'll stop twisting and raging and she is going to discover he's no wimp, he's just gotta great big bag to put all the shit the ill-wind blows at him. He's cool. She will be.

Thanks for writing. Good yarn. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love cock loving slut wives

when I take my wife to a strip club we both enjoy exposing her to as many men as we can and when she gets fucked by other men she does it with my blessing then I get to lick her well fucked cunt and when the chance arrises I suck the guys cock too, sex is sex and I love it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You took that home?

You deserve that shit. She should have kissed you on the mouth right in front of her new man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a slut!

Couldn't touch that again without a letter from the Doctor making it clear she had no diseases. And then it would have been another 6-8 months before you touched her to make sure she didn't have aids. By that time the divorce would have been final, she would have gotten very little and he would be well shod of the slut. You REALLY need an editor. And a better storyline. This simply wasn't interesting or entertaining.

No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cock loving couple

When my wife gets drunk she will expose herself to anyone and will fuck them while I watch, jerk off and lick her pussy. I have even sucked guys cocks after they fuck her. Previous comment that sex is sex is so right. I can't wait to suck a fresh load of cum from her slut pussy or from a sexy large throbbing cock. How about you other husbands.O

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Dear annony loves sucking cum from his so called wife!!

Gave you a 5 for the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wife loves to get naked in bars !

My wife loves to get naked too, but not in strip clubs. We have a couple of bars we frequent that because it was obvious when we first went to them she wore revealing clothes with nothing under them and short enough anyone who wanted to look could see her beautiful ass and bare pussy. Soon after her exposing self , she starting to get asked to show more so she obliged by removing her clothes and being completely naked except for high heels and sometimes thigh high hose. She loves to mingle with the crowd and get felt up and finger fucked and groping an occasional cock or pussy herself. Once we decide to leave, we go out to the parking lot with her still naked and me so horny I bend her over the hood of our car and fuck her, usually with an audience. BARE469

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fun

My wife and I went to a strip club in California years ago and she ended up in the contest they were having. It was G-string and pasties back in those days, so NBD.

She came in 2nd, got $50.

But the boss came out, asked us to stay since they were doing an after hours thing with about a dozen customers. So we stayed, just one of his dancers and the wife and I.

There were no rules then, she got very naked, at one point she was on her back wide open showing her hairy crotch. She even used her fingers to spread herself out, crazy. Just the one time is all, never did anything like that again. She is almost 60 now, I told her so what? We can just find a group of guys our age, the wife snickered and told me maybe so we shall see. Who knows?

bombadonkersbombadonkersover 7 years ago
so amazing

Feeling so horny I can just cum right now.

KariOcaKariOcaover 6 years ago
Five stars for a hot exhibitionist story and wife eroticism.

As per some of the comments, it seems some people don't get how erotic it is to have the person with which you share your intimacy being aroused, desired and having a strong sexual experience.

I found the story well built and although the exhibitionist parts could have been more explored, I got on the climate. The boss feeling her up could have been more explored as well.

Anyway, I gave it five stars. Congrats!

By the way, it seems the author and his wife are around my age. When my wife was around 23, she took part in a live sex show with a professional male partner on a swinger's club. It was quite a thrill for us both and we enjoyed remembering it many times while we had sex. I'll try to write about it.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
What

War is so great about having your wife turn whore and fuck some random sleazeball? Some girly men are sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Do Idiots Like These Really Exist?!

What a load of crap this story was!The husband obviously had shit for brains and his wife was a disloyal cunt! - Since the dopey couple just had to tempt fate by having wife dance nude at a club with a hot dog as an owner,wasn’t one set enough for her to enjoy the experience?! And didn’t Dpody the husband see all the signs pointing to Perve,the owner,looking to plow his wife?! Dumb story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Need spell check

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous