All Comments on 'Doctor's Orders Ch. 03'

by The_Dreamscaper

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you stalling

same as last chapter,stalling.he can fuck his mom and the story can go on to other chapter.don't make him act dumb.

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 17 years ago
OK so far!

You have a good start. Now you need to get him fucking Mom, the doctor, and last, but certainly not least his twin sisters, who you have not said yet, but assume are older than him by a year--HINT! I think fucking his sisters would be hottest of all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very good

Very good. Waiting for some more. Hit that keyboard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Turned on Mom

Keep it up young man! I would like to do the same to my own Son. I saw him a few weeks ago by accident and he is pretty large for his age. I don't know if my husband would understand my unnatural need to help out our Son like that but your story is a dream of mine. Thank you and keep up the good work. I can fantasize can't I.

TallandFun41TallandFun41over 17 years ago
Great, loved it...add more..

Loved your story. Please let mom or doc. measure "it" for comparison or a study (or could invite other women, mom's friends, etc to see?). I like the "Mature" angle. Give the good Doctor a big "really hairy" pussy for contrast with mom's (would be nice). Just please keep going, my wife loved it as well. Thanks!

TibxoTibxoover 17 years ago
I love it!

What a great fantasy. Keep it up!

I daresay that the doc's mention about his semen is just an excuse to see him. But wouldn't it be great if he is ultra-fertile and....

;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thanks keep going..Try this..

Great fantasy. Would like to see more characters added, maybe the mom's female friends? Or if he has sisters- that mom acidentially tells? Loved it, but its your story..Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

this could turn into a long great one

FreshlyDirtyFreshlyDirtyover 17 years ago
Write more, please continue this line of stories

To "Turned on Mom":

Yes you can fantasize, nothing wrong with that. And if your son is of adult age, you can take it a step further. Tease and seduce, then post a story on literotica.com about it.

Wear some really short and tight shorts around him, let some cleavage show and bend down so it's in his face sometimes. Eat, no, suck lollipops and popsicles in front of him, eat bananas but take them in your mouth first before starting to eat them. Start slow with the tease at first then slowly get raunchier with it. Do like this one line from a story on this site, eat some medium-rare steak and hold it on the fork in front of your mouth while saying "I love the feel of raw meat in my mouth." Drive the young man nuts. Then let him hear you masturbating heavy saying, "I need some cock, some nice hard young cock. I don't care who's it is, I'll just take some right now. Give momma that cock baby."

Of course, you must right of your exploits here whether anything happens or not. Just right what you did and his reactions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful!

Mom needs to learn to give a little vs simply taking his cock and cum for free. I think Mom and Doc need to become submissive slaves!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Outstanding chapter but don't drag it out let

him have her pussy soon. But she should tak eher son and train him on how to eat her pussy like a pro first.he could suck her off every time she sucks him off. Yea that would be cool. Meanwhile he can fuck the good doctor's cunt whilehis mother sits onhis face and lets him eat her at the same time. That would be really hot. But the build up and sexy blowjobs are done very well. Keep it going. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More of this story Please

Please continue the story and add the docter pkease

DarkAngelJLDarkAngelJLover 17 years ago
Tease

Perfect story but the others said you're dragging it. PLease bring out the chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It is good!

Even better than "six times a day". The other story is overdone too much, making it nothing but a tease. This one is a real feast. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you should be ashamed!!!!

i only have a few things to say about this story.......you shoud be ashamed, embarrased,and humiliated. HOW CAN YOU WRITE SUCH A FREAKY NASTY AND DOWNRIGHT FILTHY STORY and not add the doc?????!!!!!! how dare you !!! But really i loved it it was well written and kept me looking for more, you really need to feel bad i know alot of folks were waitin for the DOC sooooo ill be waitin. fabolous story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
made me hot

my pussy is hot so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
chapter 4?

great story. Not so long between chapters though. People forget and loose intest in story.

oldefferoldefferover 17 years ago
Teach Bobby to Cum by Himself

Mom and Bobby go back to the Dr's office. Doc tells Bobby to strip and sit and jack off. Dr and Mom undress each other and eat each other's pussys. Doc tells Bobby to make himself cum. Add some pissing, squirting, and anal - maybe even a male nurse to come in to show Bobby how to jack off. This story could be the Mother of All Stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Continue!

Please continue.....This is well written and I'd love to see how this works out. I'd love for his mother and the doctor to get thier asses fucked as welll as thier cunts and mouths.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
NEED PART 4 PLZ THIS STORY MAKES ME SO HOT!!!!!

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ WRITE PART 4 SOON I NEED IT IM WET JUST THINKING ABOUT IT!!!!!! HURRY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very good

you need to keep going,, i have been looking for thr rest of the stroy

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Waiting...

Come on. Write a fucking sequel already. It's been over a month!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
NEXT

WHERE IS THE NEXT ONE ALREADY? GREAT SERIES!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
Damn that's fucking hot

I can hardly wait until he pushes that big cock of his into her little pussy and makes her squeal. Fill that sweet pussy like it never has been filled before Thanks for the erotic ride into your world of fantasy-land. I hope to have more tickets....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
all you need is a son's dick and his Mom's twat

This is an extraordinary story of a mother's obsession with her son's huge dick and his matching massive balls. If a brother or father can go crazy over their kid sister's or young daughter's sweet innocent seeping slit, all the more reason for a mother to go wild over her boy's supesized prick and heavy sperm-laden balls. My view is that in any motherfucking situation as here, there is no reason AT ALL to include a third party! I know that nurse is fired up to handle Bobby's once in a lifetime male equipment. BUT it is NOT hers to mess with! At this point in his life, the incomparable treasure Bobby is carrying around between his legs belongs to his mother! Mom has welcomed her son's FLOOD of sperm down her throat and up her warm motherly twat. This is what any young man wants and needs above all--to shove his stiff dick up the same cunt he came out of and unload his big balls up his own birth canal! Let the friggen nurse go frig herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WELL DONE

this is the greatest story every written. very well written and set out. thankyou very much for sharing it with the public. thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Fuck, this just gets better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
where is ch 04?

I wanted to read each chapter....

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A great story so far

I hope that he gets to fuck her soon

Thanks for the post

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sexy and hot !!

I fingered my self so much my pussy squirted with cum

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Hot Story****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"he noticed for the first time just how heavily the smell of his mother's cunt hung in the room. That made him lose control, he yelled to his mom that he was cumming and his cock began to unleash his monster load of cum."

Bobby sees his mother's mommy-hole--the same wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came out of--and goes wild. Naturally, because his own mother's cunt is the best thing a boy can ever see. More than that--Bobby smells the rich musky aroma wafting to his nostrils from his mother's twat, again, the best scent any son can ever smell--he inhales it deeply into his young lungs, and he's out of control. This shows that the connection between a boy and his mother's cunt is the strongest, most intimate there is. Not only is it his own birth canal, his mother's baby-hole, but to him it's the one perfect cunt, the entrance to all the delights of his mother's voluptuous body. Bobby loves watching his mom lick and slurp his heavy balls, and try to force her boy's beautiful "monster" down her throat. It thrills him down to his toes to see his mother frantically eating all the huge doses of creamy semen his big balls produce--mom sure loves her boy's rich semen, it's the most delicious thing she's ever eaten. Bobby grins--he's got plenty more for his mother to eat where that came from.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh Yes

If I could not be her I would be his dad and I would beg him to fuck her in front of me and let me clean him and her. Thanking him for his cum and letting me be his cleaning boy. What a wonderful family we would be. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not badly written but why make an idiot from the son?

All the time the son just whines... Mom, why you are making this? This is not correct, Mom! etc etc etc... No boy in his condition will think about anything else besides his cock. Of course, I understand, in some countries the hypocrisy about the sex is big, but hey - this is not an article for WaPo but a porn story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OMG thanks you made me nut again 100% HOT

Marklynda2Marklynda210 months ago

Social mores do seem to want squelch the pleasure of incestuous acts but the taboo usually just makes them that much hotter and harder to resist. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

He's such a little pussy. He definitely doesn't deserve something this good. All he does is whine and complain and stutter, like a fuckin beta sissy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous