All Comments on 'Shemale Fantasy'

by easygoinguy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
NICE!

That's pretty hot so far...more please!

justagirlathartjustagirlathartover 17 years ago
Hot Stuff

It will be interesting to see how Tim and Mindi progress in part 2...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Constrcutive criticism

Would have loved more of Mindi's "talking". Verbatim quotes of what a slut you are, etc. would have made this story a lot hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
shrmale

Can't wait untill I find my own shemale to screw my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
brief,but to the point,

Also one of my fantasies, my cherry went to a tranny but i would love to take a she girl before i die

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story but . . .

Please read your next story aloud to yourself. You will 'hear' many of the simple errors spell-check doesn't catch.

By all means, keep writing, though. I'll look forward to your next story.

Theladder45Theladder45over 11 years ago
Very sexy

Very sexy.!Made me wana shemale of my own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

verry nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great one

this is what I would love to happen to me this made me shot my load all over my hands and it tasted great keep up the writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Super hot fantasy!

Great story! I love to fantasize about shemales. I've been watching shemale porn recently. I don't think I could ever be with another "normal" guy but if I find the right shemale I might just have the experience you are writing about. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No tittle

Been with a Shemale once. Sucked her cock but she had a lubricated condom on and tasted terrible. But her cock looked so beautiful I wanted it so bad. Never got another chance but I dream of her cock all the time. Never kissed her lips but sure kissed her beautiful cock and balls. She had around 6.5-7 inches. We came together. Great time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
my fantasy

I haven't been with a shemale yet, but want to try it badly!

I keep having fantasies though... that I finally do sign up

I get to her place, and she looks incredible. While I really think denim and leather skirts are hot, she is dressed in a black little skirt. It's just short enough that you can tell she's wearing stockings and not pantyhose. Nice heels too. She's almost as tall as I am and cute as hell.

She invites me in. We chat for a bit and she moves in close, whispering things in my ear that get me hard as a rock. As she's talking shes moving me backwards and I end up at the edge of the bed. We start kissing. Her lips are hot and wet and mine just melt into hers. Very passionate. She moves to DFK and I feel myself melting inside. She is amazing!! She moves down to my neck, unbuttons my shirt and starts down my chest. She is driving me crazy. She kneels down and unzips my pants and carefully pulls my hard shaft out. She starts kissing and licking - just driving my nuts. Sucking and stroking, she's incredible. She's making me weak.

She manages to drive me to the edge but doesn't let me finish... she just keeps me there. My heart is pounding and my mind is in heaven!! It feels SOOOO good!!! She senses when I can't take it anymore and steps up the pace. I feel myself get right to the edge and just as I explode she sucks hard with the whole thing in her wet mouth. I can hardly stand anymore, as every ounce of energy is pulled into my hard shaft and she is sucking everything out. I orgasm again and again and she licks and sucks until I can't even move. I'm completely drained and feel so amazing inside.

She senses I'm having trouble standing and makes me sit down on the bed.

Then she -rather forcefully- pushes me back on the bed to lay down and climbs up on top. Her body feels incredible but I am helpless to do anything. Then, she slides up and kisses me... those hot lips again are making me hard again. I can taste a little of me on her lips, but then comes the hottest DFK I've ever had... she's kept my cum inside all this time and in one motion plunged her tongue inside me along with a mouthful of cum. She is passionate and again driving me crazy. She slides up further on me, now straddling my face with her hot thighs. Rubbing those incredible stockings next to my head, she pulls up that nice little skirt and slides out her shaft from the side of her panties. She rubs the tip on my lips and on my cheeks. I can't help but lick that sweet head. She's hard but the more I lick and kiss, the harder she gets. I open my mouth for a big breath and she takes advantage and shoves that shaft inside. I just start massaging the head with my tongue and sucking on it. OMG is feels soo nice!!!. She pulls out and lays down next to me, but I'm hooked. I want more. I move over between her legs and wrap my fingers around her shaft and take it back into my mouth. Sucking, stroking, now I'm getting her excited and she can't handle it. She wraps her legs over my shoulders and around my back. She feels sooo nice. She runs her fingers though my hair as I continue to suck and stroke. Every now and then she can't handle it and by reflex thrusts into my mouth, almost gagging me, but it is hot. I know I'm driving her nuts. I want her to feel like she made me feel. And I do. I feel her start tensing as she's about to unload, and I slide down quckly on that hard shaft and taste the sweet precum... she's almost there and I pick up the pace...stroking, sucking, kissing, licking... she starts moaning. She's breathing faster and faster and really beginning to thrust into my mouth. She starts to scream and I plunge down deep and suck... and she cums... .I suck more and she cums again and again.... she's almost done but I keep licking, kissing and sucking... she cums again. OMG does that taste good!!! I start milking her... to get every last drop... and she delivers. She struggles to squirt the last couple times and I enjoy it. I lick, I kiss and then I swallow that whole mouthful I've been collecting. OMG I'm hooked. I want her again. My shaft is SOOOO hard right now i could have her again but I'm exhausted. I lay there trying to catch my breath as she does too, looking forward to doing it all again!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous