All Comments on 'Grandma's Indian Necklace'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sabbsabbover 17 years ago
quick thinking woman

Fun story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
White

woman squeak with forked tongue.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
is ist satirical

or satyrical?

or nymphous?

or nymphomanic?

Lady_BlackhawkLady_Blackhawkover 17 years ago
Bravo!

I absolutely loved it! I'm part native american and would have done the same thing in her shoes! It's always been my fantasy to be carried off by an native american indian warrior!

GREAT STORY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
interesting

but i still wonder how this is satirical.

sarahhhsarahhhover 16 years ago
You have inspired me, sir.

Excellent story. I have been looking for a “western” that rocks, and I finally found one. I’m thinking of writing one myself entitled “Comanche Mooned,” and now I know I’ll do it. The chief gets a look at some sweet white ass, brings wampum, and signs the piece (as opposed to peace) treaty. Actually, I’m currently reading McMurtry’s book of a similar title, and I hear it has been made into a mini-series to be on TV soon. Can’t wait. I loved Lonesome Dove, both the book and the mini-series. Let’s see, your story is well-written. And hot, no doubt about that in my mind. Not belly laugh funny but snicker funny (e.g., “and she thought the horse looked quite nice too.”) The satirical element to me (in response to the last comment) is the contrast of the woman here to the white women in your typical western movie that was so popular years ago (especially when it came to sex with the Red Devils). Anyway, thanks for the entertainment and inspiration!

petemgurkpetemgurkover 16 years ago
I guess I was expecting

to laugh out loud. Well-written, with one or two humorous lines, but I confess to being disappointed that it wasn't really funny, since it was slotted in the humor and satire category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3021 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...