All Comments on 'Captured and Conquered'

by longingforlove

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
rape is disguisting and horrible

i think this story is just a twisted bs rational for some sick twisted person to justify their lusting for raping another person.

just horrible and morally wrong

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOt

I don't know why people read this category if it offends them? Personally I thought the story was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I like

I quite like the story. Not a fantastic write but it was still nicely done. Not trashy or gory and the author didn't made her main character fell head over heels in love with her rapist the moment his cock entered her pussy, which some of the writers want us to believe, just because the female get to cum. At least this writer knew where to draw the line in her story. She made her female lead fought right till the end.

As I've mention in another story a woman will still feel sexually aroused even though she didn't want to due to the fact the rapist played with them instead of taking them crudely like an animal.

This story has a chance of continuation. Maybe we might get to see the girl eventually will fall in love with the rapist but obviously Alex should have some retribution before things end well for them.

May I suggest the author to read up on Eve's 'Mine' to have an idea how to proceed with her next chapter, that is if there is really a continuation.

secretfreak0728secretfreak0728over 17 years ago
if you don't like it then..

why did you read it????? Why is it people are so stupid? Anyway I loved this story and i hope you write some more. maybe a chapter 2????

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More Please!

I'm a 21 y//o female and I love this story, both chapters!

Please continue, there are too few stories like this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
very hot

i can't wait to get to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great read

One of the best I've read so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Citizens, hear me out. This could happen to you."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7Jw_v3F_Q0

Get The Charlie Off The MTA--

...her fate is still unlearned ...

Charlie couldn't get off of that train--

but did she ever return? Did she ever return?

her fate is still unlearned--

Fight--

vote for Charlie O'Brien

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
An excellent read

Loved the part where she discovers that she is a permanent exhibit in a zoo full of masochists

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too Good

Loved it. Had 3 orgasm while reading it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous