All Comments on 'Hubby Wants Me to Seduce Our Son'

by dirtyjoe69

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
heellovr69heellovr69over 17 years ago
More please

Very hot start, but I would love to see mother and son get it on. Perhaps mom can wear some sexy lingerie for her son and maybe, just maybe, son can get mom pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GREAT start!

Please don't blow it by resorting to the usual list of cliches!

hornygrannyhornygrannyover 17 years ago
NICE!

What a great start for a series. I love that they both are turned on by the idea. I can only imagine how Jeremy will respond.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukover 17 years ago
RE: Your Story

NIce story so far - I would like for the wife to be very reluctant at first and hubby to stop having sex with her till she does do it - then for hubby to be sidelined and the son to take over, until he impregnates the wife ummmm

Military MechMilitary Mechover 17 years ago
Thats all???

Dude,

If your going to get me all hot and botherd like that, you had certianly get more chapters in this story line whipped up! And I mean NOW!!!

Damn, a unique idea!! I LOVE IT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot Story

I liked the way you introduced the idea of incest into the story. Do you think her son could take her ass without asking?

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Finish or Die

Seriously though, death threats excluded, please finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot and Horny wife

I love that story wish it told more about the son and hammering the mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
moms naked pussy

i remember seeing my moms pussy once and it still turns me on. wish i had fucked her. she always slept nnude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
my own experience

it resembled like my own story,the only difference is my hubby wa strong enough to fuck, since we love incest we trapped our son daughter ,we really enjoy 4sum ,iadvise the readers also try and enjoy the beauty of incest

RADHA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
my own experience

it resembled like my own story,the only difference is my hubby wa strong enough to fuck, since we love incest we trapped our son daughter ,we really enjoy 4sum ,iadvise the readers also try and enjoy the beauty of incest

RADHA

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A really hot start

I love reading about hot moms getting fucked by their horny sons, especially if mom isn't getting enough sex from her husband.

The young stud son can fuck her so much that it will make her walk bowlegged all of the time.

Talk about getting her pussy used, she'll have to pat it dry after she goes to the bathroom.

Thanks for the great read

LilhellLilhellabout 12 years ago
Wow

just the first page and it is getting HOT in here already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hubby wants me to...

I to have been in the same position, wanting to watch my wife and our son fucking. It started after a pal of mine moved abroad with his family, you see we had some thing good going with the three of us. I would watch him fuck my wife and then join in and fuck her myself. My wife loved it, but we soon missed it. We thought about going out and bringing a stranger back to ours, although she enjoyed flaunting her self, she thought a stranger would not be the best thing. We did without for some time until I caught our son masturbating in his bedroom. That night I told my wife about seeing our son, and she wanted all the details, about the size and length and how good it looked. She was getting excited as I talked about it and saying that she would love to see him at it. At my suggestion she started sitting on the settee in an unlady like fashion, flashing her thighs at him, bending over so that he could see down her partly open blouse. It took a few days, then on this day as she had been flashing more then usual, he took of upstairs into his bedroom. My wife followed as discretely as possible, she was rewarded by seeing him with his trousers down, playing with himself. That night we had great sex. It was soon to be obvious to us that we wanted more. But that's another story....If you want to hear more about it, then give me some comment on about it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
try it out

my mom wanted the same and started by playing with herself in the open for me to see as if she didnt know I was watching... after few weeks i started getting closer and bolder and we are now having the best sex every day. no father here thought, it really works for us well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
THIS OLD LADY IS HOT NOW

I THINK YOUR HUSBAND IS A VERY OPEN GUY AS IS MINE--ARE YOU GOING TO DO IT IF SO LET US KNOW HOW YOU GO ABOUT SEDUCING HIM--I THINK ITS VERY EXCITEING THANK YOU LOVE

NORMA AGE 76 AND HOT NOW

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
We did the same

We just never talked about it or flaunted it, though I told my wife I wanted her to teach our son sex. I was always able to improve my wife's orgasms by describing how my pretty wife, who always liked to wear nothing around the house anyways, could naturally and without pretext just tell our son she was there for teaching.

We used my snoring as excuse to go sleep in with our son every other night. So as a result, my wife figured out how to get fucked every night. My son developed into a real ladies man I am convinced because of my wife's and our son's sexual relationship. My son would start dating a girl and without fail wind up fucking their mother.

My wife had long confessed her love for our son and had worked out how they would continue fucking after our son was married. When my wife confessed to me one day that she was very sexually attracted to one of our son's stunning gf's, she also shocked me when she confessed she was also sexually attracted to her mom!

I had to see this one for myself.

They were both blonde stunners and real bitches to boot. But because my son was not shy about what he wanted, when he saw his gf's mom, he told his gf he wanted to fuck her mom as well, to which his gf smiled! It turns out my son's gf was sleeping with her own mom - and had since birth! Marriage planning is in the works...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i watched my 55 year old wife fuck our son .when they came i did to she squirted for the first time in her life .it was beautiful to watch .she is a gorgus red head 109lb.he started feeling her pussy. when she spread for him,iwatched his cock get hard.when he got the head in she said take mom son and he did.they cum so much it was all over the bed.when i asked her later how it felt she put my hand on her wet pussy,and kissed me. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot Taboo

I say GO FOR IT! my best friend fucked his stepmother. To this day they have no regrets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mom....

Hi. I'm a 43 yr old mom, married, who wants to seduce my young, sexy son. Any advice? I'm at....laura36d@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
maybe

Depends on your son's age and his reaction

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yes

My wife fucked our son her step son many times over the years its been the hottest thing we ever did they still try to get together any time they see eachother he has since started his own family but always comes home for mommy's pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
go for it

Go for it. Sounds like he wants you to. Many just test the water to start with and see how your sons reaction and if he reacts like he wants to fuck you go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
As a son

It's very nice when I seen first nude women i. e my own mom....it never got such opportunity....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Do it with ur son

you havent done it yet what r u waiting on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

oh dear, i thought i was alone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
SO ?

So, what are you waiting for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I fucked my mother

Let him fuck the hell out of your cunt anytime an anywhere he wants to my mother let me

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Go for it! This is your chance to fuck another dick with your husbands blessing.

Your son will probably fuck you for the rest of your life.

your husband won't!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

"What will I do?" You'll fuck the shit out of your son, that's what you'll do!! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
?????

You stopped there??!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why?

Why did you stop there? Why didn’t you explain how you fucked your son?

brady20brady20about 3 years ago

Don't stop fuck your son take his cum swallow it then fill your pussy

Ask Jeremy to fuck your tight ass.

Also like you reconsider fucking a stranger maybe a old black man love to read in detail of that fuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i have been there as a kid .i would love to tell someone call me 561-4408054 ralf

x_pac6969x_pac6969over 2 years ago

Nice start 18/07/21

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5'6" 170lbs is not chunky, it is fat...I didn't even read past that part...I am not attracted to fat women, as most men are not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not so unusual,myhusband got me to seduce our son to help him get involved with girls. My son had began to admire my 38ee bust on occasions according to my husband especially on holiday when I went topless. When playing in the pool I jumped on my sons back rubbing my boobs on his neck.

LeeLee420LeeLee420about 1 year ago

Love the concept but way to short. No lead up or foreplay.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Too much dad / wife sex. Not enough mom son sex.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19813 months ago

Ok it was supposed to be a mother and son incest story but yet most of the sex was between the wife and husband you mislead with the plot the plot said 1 thing the story was about another you ruined your credibility with the misleading information if you want to be a decent writer or good writer you need to keep your fans interest and leading them to believe 1 thing and write another isn't a way to do that you will just completely lose your readers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous