All Comments on 'L'histoire'

by EmeliaBell

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Delightful!

It's nice reading a story about an individual that is completely, with no resignation or guilt, enjoying themselves. While wearing stockings would seem a simple pleasure; the author's description of them has raised them to an Art form by this Writer. Heck, don't ask me why; but I just enjoyed the dickens out of this story.

SamanthaKayneSamanthaKayneover 17 years ago
Brilliant!

Utterly lovely! Well written, erotic, clearly thought out, completely enjoyable, downright decadent.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Exquisite!

Beautiful, sensuous writing. These are the words that my dream woman would speak! Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Outstanding!

The mental picture displayed is such a turn on! I got hard by the time you were dressed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Rare

It's all too rare to find a young woman who appreciates stockings these days. This is a cute anecdote from a very good writer.

slyc_willieslyc_willieabout 17 years ago
Intimate

Made me feel like I was peeking on you while getting dressed. Yo do have a way with seduction, Mil.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Bravo !

Great piece and well written. It's just the way I'd hope she feels when I run my hand up her thigh or she lifts her dress over her head, not to mention when my face is between her legs or I'm on top of her.

Keep up the great wotk, and let's have more, please.

nitejazznitejazzabout 17 years ago
sensuous

I love the feel of stockings on my woman. They look really sexy and feel so sensuous.

This story is very intimate and well written

Joe WordsworthJoe Wordsworthover 16 years ago
Stock

Never had a stocking fetish, myself. I liked this story, though, I think it may be one of the more favorite of mine of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sheer power!

I'm a submissive and fetishist. I love to worship women's legs in fine, fully-fashioned nylons. Reading you glorying in the power your hosiery gives you was a magical, mind-blowing turn on! Left me breathless and gasping!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dictate to us?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would LOVE to listen to this read aloud!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Exquisite

Very well written and erotic. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Fantastically sexy. I adore women in stockings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

Loved it all!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmeliaBell@EmeliaBell
104 Followers
Emelia Bell is an author whose voice, both written and spoken, is uniquely English. She writes intense and steamy stories with strong characters and plots and mind-blowing sex scenes. If your taste runs to the Anglophiliac and you appreciate a plot-driven stroke story then E...