All Comments on 'My Tit Hungry Sons Ch. 3'

by nataliamarie38dd

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
zzzzz............zzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzz........................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I agree with the last persons comment. Kind of boring and repetitious. need to concentrate on some spelling too, some words left out of the sentences. I think you need to write something that doesn't just get you off. write something that we will remember, not something that we would soon rather forget that we read. don't let these coments discourage you from writing though, you do have initiative. also, make the story more believeable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story, rough writing

You must lead a wonderfully sensual and exciting life. Who wouldn't want to spend time with you. Keep writing more chapters.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You have written an incredibly sensual and excirting story

We need it to slow down a bit and create a logical and sequential story line so there is logic. Please continue and keep expanding and intensifying the enormous excitement you have built. You are one of a kind here and we need you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I gave this 4 stars.

It's unfair I know.

This is a tit fucking story and I held back one star because I wanted more ass and cunt.

Biased of me I know. Loved what is there just wanted my own version of complete.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous