All Comments on 'Becoming A Slut Wife: Louise'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 17 years ago
Shit

I'd be living off of this motherfucker. Fuck the love. Fuck the work. Buy condoms fom use when I fucked her ny the gross. Be tender with her. Tell her how much I loved her. Have her tell Mel that I was leaving his employ, and start charging big bucks for being the corporate whore and her silence for not telling Mel's and the other's wives about their forced fucking of her. When the got tired of her or she got some fucking bad assed disease, then divorce her whoring cunt and marry the 21 year old I'd been fucking on the side since I found out Louise was a whore.

Nice possibilities. All this worthless son of a bitch was good for was a cum dump. A mouth pussy, and asshole to cum in. Her worth as a human being was about as valuable as yesterday morning's bowel movement.

thepaleeyesthepaleeyesover 17 years ago
u have a poor memory, bob!!!!

u have written this story before, remember? Oh, how can u? Almost all of ur stories are same... it's like u r into plagiarism and the funny part is that u r just copying ur stuff urself... whom should we blame? This story's wirter BOb, or the other stories' writer - Bob....

I don't know, it's too complicated... pls, bob, get some medication or help urself... or JPB will strangle u for stealing his great stories....

Loser!!!!

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
Sorry Bob

I can't give a decent grade on a story that you have written 30 times. Absolutely nothing new here. Just when I thought you might break te mold.

Regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OPINION

HE HAS A WONDERFUL WIFE. THERE IS A SLUT IN EVERY WOMAN. IT MORE A MATTER OF IF IT CAN BE BROUGHT OUT AND THE MAN IS NOT SO INSECURE SO HE CAN ENJOY THE EROTICA OF SUCH A HOT WIFE AND THE JOY OF HAVING USED PUSSY TO CLEAN AND FUCK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i don't get it

you write like a retart and the people in your stories are mental retarded.your world is different than the other people on this planet.you need to be check out by a head specialist.there some deep dark shit in your head.

sanman52sanman52over 17 years ago
Love It or Hate It

This type of story you either love or hate. Personnally, I think the story is a bunch of crap, but JPB is still a fine writer.

This story also seems to be a rehashing of other writings by JPB.

NondescriptInCTNondescriptInCTover 17 years ago
No redeeming value

Strong willed woman like that wouldn't succumb so easily; husband finding another man's cum in his wife's panties wouldn't react so calmly; husband wouldn't go on to encourage his wife's infidelity; there isn't much in the way of sex in the story; etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Back To Helpless Wimplie Self Cuckster eh bobie

Supressing your addiction to male humiliation must be difficult at times. Pimping your wife whore out just for the excitement of hearing about it tells us a lot about your interests and why cuckstering is such a consistancy in your works.

A pity bobie - try harder as writing this freakie shit only appeals to the few - the very few into helpless male humiliation aspect of their sick lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Whore...

She is a self proclimed whore and admitted it freely. Take the regional manager's position and set up your own whore out of town and make your whore wife work the street corners when you are in town. Degrade her, humiliate her and make her hate you. Wire the house for sound and pictures then divorce her on the grounds of adultry and name Mel as the culprit. Then file a suit of Alleniation of Affection naming Mel and settle for a very large sum.

Live Well and have a fast & fun life. You earned it by letting your boss turn your wife into a slut.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago
JPB's Mind and World

1. Look for a new job.

2. Find a good attorney.

3. Divorce her.

4. Law suit against the company.

5. After the cuort decision 2 weeks on Bora-Bora from the money.

I do not remember the title, JPB wrote a story wich I think a keystory for mind of JPB. Here he write about a man who is circa 35 years old and on the funeral of his father his mother ask him why he is not married. He told his Mom because her friend (2 wives. He did not tell more, but he remembers to 2 women ( cheating wives) who used him as a sextoy after his 18 years birthday. After this he met cheating and slut wives during his father's funeral, so he think almost every women are whores (perhaps except for his Mother)! In the Western Cultur the 60% of the women are/was minimum 1 affair during her marriage. Everytime hero of JPB and I think himself of JPB met the 60% of these wives, this is his experiance!!!!

However we extract that women who cheated only once, the figures become better and not every cheater wife is slut and sometime the husband began the cheating and his wife only did a revenge (I do not talk about the mutual agreements as open marriage, swining, swap).

I think JPB's World is darker a little than the World is actually, but it is understandable.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Love the comments!

They're actually more fun to read then this rehashing of a previous story you wrote. I still don't understand how any man would have a fantasy that included his wife being a slut. Just doesn't make sense. Men aren't THAT dumb are they?

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 9 years ago
lucky bum!

What a wonderful wife. You are one lucky man!

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 7 years ago
Hot

My wife maggie is a slut and i love it. Before i fucked her a married painter was taking her knickers off. She loves cock. This story is well written. More please.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
A STORY WITH 2 POSSIBLE TITLES

Slut Wife ......or Wimpy Cuck and not becoming but IS for both, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Short comment

Ick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story!

The author did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues and some gay issues that were transferred to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity nonsense shallow low context poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Nasty

Bob at his very worst and that's bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Crap

Bob’s stuff ranges from pretty good to bloody awful. This hits the bloody awful point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9051 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES