All Comments on '1994: Expanding Our Game Ch. 01'

by gggsss1962

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ohioohioover 17 years ago
enjoyed this story

I thought it was very hot; and I also thought that the boyfriend's ambivalent feelings about the whole thing, about whether he was comfortable sharing his fiancee with another man, made it much more interesting than just the usual threesome story.

I hope there will be more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautifully wicked

A charmingly written hot story. Well done! Thanks for sharing

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
A Great Story

Great work on the story im sorry about marco what happened to your threesome you never told us what you did you and karen ever do your threesome you never told us in the story.

pat .

Atlanta,Ga.

budhaubudhauover 16 years ago
Porno with a sense of humour

Fellow has got a good sense of humour, which is generally uncommon among the writers of this sort of literature.

Story has a flow of its own and the character build-up of the would be wife could be the envy of his peers.It's a remarkable fantasy and the reader is compelled to stroke his erect member, imagining himself to be enjoying the situation so vividly composed and described.

The story's plot is quite credible.

The author would be well advised to revise the story to remove a few careless mistakes in the language and the grammer, which actually prevented me to give him full marks.

Gary13Gary13over 13 years ago
POINTS

I am dismayed at the number of people who have criticized this contributor's grammar, spelling, vocabulary. HE'S EUROPEAN, PEOPLE.

Rather than deduct points for that huge flaw, I wish I could add points for his effort. His stories are great, hopefully true, and I even agree with his beliefs about loyalty, patriotism, citizenship and world affairs.

I'm thankful that he made the effort to write in English, otherwise I, and most others, would not be able to enjoy it. No wonder he's stopped publishing here.

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
Oh, Gary....

You miss the point of this site ! This site is for us readers to enjoy our selves, NOT a special school where we excuse a mindless pupil .

Do you understand now?

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
4*

Well written and creative and, at times, sexy. However, I deducted a point for the perverted anal sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWormcock is so stupid

she thinks Fleetwood Mac is a hamburger at McDonalds

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nice

This was an awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Believeable

Well fleshed out -- and fleshy -- characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A perfect story. Thank you for writing that one!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is no need to body shame Marco's wife.

Elderly and or fat people can also have a fullfilling sex life.

Even ugly people can have sex.

Sex and love have nothing to do with optics.

Blind people have Sex , these are the ones that can tell you what sex is in reality.

You and the rest of society have no clue whatsoever about sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous