All Comments on 'Night at the Adult Bookstore'

by oldmangeorge

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
curious george

Was this a true story, or a product of your imagination. The story was good, I enjoyed it, but would have enjoyed a little more teasing..it just seemed to climax too soon...no pun intended

PeteoralPeteoralover 17 years ago
Hot cocksucking story

If you are a cocksucker who has experienced the extreme pleasure of giving head and the incredible feeling of having his cock ejaculate in your mouth you wouldn't doubt this story was real and told by a lover of cock and cum. As a true cocksucker myself I can easily see your story told from the cock lovers point of view. Great story, hot and delicious. Damned sure made my dick loving mouth hunger for cock and cum. Pete ALB69469@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
story made me want to suck a cock

havnt sucked a cock for about six months but this story made me hot to go to my favorite bookstore. great story am just going to leave and see if i can find a nice big cock to suck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
reading that makes me want to try it baad!

wow I got hard as a rock reading your story, ive strolled around in a bookstore a few times with a nervous craving to hold another guys cock in my hand then getting on my knees and sucking it and getting my face cummed on, but I chicken out every time...maybe not tonight though! Thanks for the great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Gloryhole

Bi,went to the adult bookstore,into the booth,coin in, heard noise in next booth,peered thru hole, 2 guys jerking each other,watched, cock getting hard,heard come in, join us, walked out, pushed open door.Lost my clothes,hand around my cock, hard,then mouth,oh yes,then hand on my arse,oily finger in my arse, probing, rubbing.Pushed forward,condom going on cock,cock at my mouth, me sucking as condommed cock tries to enter my hole,now, oh pain as head enters,i hear a question, are you in him yet,yeh,cock out of my mouth as the cock in my hole pushes further,yeh, fuck him, thats it, do him as the man in my arse pumps into me.Fuck your tight slut, take it, as he services my arse my cock hard,i hear im going to cumm as hot sperm lands on my back,the man in me says yea and i feel his contractions in my arse as he fills the condom.He eases out, i stand up, my cock hard,cumm for us as my hand goes to my cock, i stroke it, yeh as the cumm empties out onto the floor.we dress and leave, i will be back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sucking

I like to suck in bookstores too. The anonymity is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Me too

I also love to visit glory holes and suck cock. In R.C. one ABS has one booth with a large hole at just the right height for sucking or getting fucked. Last week I was able to get both, slurp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hi looking for some cum.in my mouth or my ass!

im tommy i miss the days of glorrie holes! i love adult bookstores and i want to get fucked up my ass and swallower cum. older white males please! im not gay im by... put your dick in my mouth ill swallow! 469 955 8767 be discrete please no pictures no promissises !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
friday night im getten drunk .thanks all you guys .i love you all.

back in the 80 s there was a bookstore on harie hines next to mockingbird! thats were i lost my virgin ass !and mouth ! i was so coked up that night i came from from badass parties on northlake! i was so fucked up i road my bike to harrie hines i should have gone to parris 1 sorrie i went in sleavy place .i went to the booths.and set down i had a bummper ! you no that file thats got the up and down on it mine was full.1/4 gram. i put tokies you had to have tokiens .bitch! i got a both with no lock11 this dude came in with a three pieace suit. i was so scared i would get in trouble .i did everything he said. i was naked! he left the booth .i was trying to get my clothes back on .the booth opend again i should have loocked the door ! im but naked in a both .i siad wait !i got my clothes together and did another toot and let him cum in me! now check this out.please! my shorts are cut of wrangler jeans! give me ~!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
book stores

I love to go to book stores that have glory holes. First I get dressed up in my garter belt and nylons and then i put on my boy clothes and head for the store. I get in the booth and i strip down to my undies and wait, it isn't long before the light in the next booth comes on and I see a head at thre hole . He wants to come in my booth and I let him. He looks at my outfit and says he wants to rub up and down on my legs he says his wife won't wear them so he proceeds to rub then he grabs my dick still rubbing my lega and he starts to suck me off. I love the feel of his lips and rubbing of my legs ans i let loose with a load of cum which he swallows. He gets upand leaves and I wait for the next one.I love to be sucked wearing my undies. my wife is an exhibitionist also. IF YOU WANT TO HEAR MORE SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH YOUR PIC TO phillips6968@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
oohh ya

i love to go and just get naked and spread eagle...i love waiting for the next cock...last week i got fucked three times hard n by two or more guyr..all hung!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hi wich video store has the gloryhole

Can u tell me wich video store have the gloryhole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cum in my beard

Some days when I'm done sucking cock at the glory hole I just feel so kinky I DON'T wipe the cum off my beard, because it excites me to know that the other guys I pass in the hall on my way out will know I've been sucking cock!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Makes me horny !

Makes so horny reading this story....... I wish I was at a bookstore now watching a long soft dick come through the wall. I would lick the head, stroke his shaft and anticipate the feel of sucking that long, hard, warm shaft. I love to hear him saying he is going to cum and feel his squirts spraying in my mouth, coating my mouth and running down my throat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous