All Comments on 'Cruise to Alaska Day 03 & 04'

by LaPatitMort

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
Telling Carrie off

The guy pays all that money to take her with him on a cruise and she doesnt even stick around him as his date he should make Carrie pay for her way for the rest of the cruisethat officer should get his ass kicked for flirting with the passengers on the cruise its against cruise company rules to do that .

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
He didn't pay for her

Having read the other parts I disagree with the other comment. He booked the cruise when his wife was still alive, and Carrie just was to tag along, since he didn't want to give up the cruise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Cabin Number doesn't match

Actually I'm not that much a fan of critizicing errors in author's stories. But some research to the locations would be nice. In the first chapter the ship is told to be the M/S Vaandam, but this ship doesn't exist (there is a Ship that goes by the name M/S Veendam). But the cabin number as such doesn't exist on that ship. Pinnacle Grill, Lido, and also Explorer's Lounge exist on most HAL Ships. The cabin number (given by Linda) would match up with another HAL Ship, the M/S Volendam. For the rest - I'm enjoying the trip and the story :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
i really love what you write

seductive and very sexy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous