All Comments on 'My Neighbour's Slut Wife'

by MrsCanyon

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Shitty Reading...

Someone as good looking as you proclaimed at the beginning of this story does not have to fuck that many guys, and normally won't. One would have to be awfully stupid to read this story and get any jest out of it like you probably want.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 17 years ago
It is what it is!

Ok, she gives in too easy. No, she wants cock and lots of it. The guys are too eager to gang bang a slut they hardly know. The husband is a wuss for letting his wife act like a whore, no, a slut whore. But this is a story after all and eleven guys fucking one willing slut is only a little overboard. Maybe this would be more acceptable if there were only three guys. By the way, if those are really your tits they are whoppers! I love tits that are that big and full, please post another that shows us your belly and ass too! I love BBW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
one question

Doesn't Tracy write anything? It would be more believable if she did, or you could post her pictures and make it an illustrated story. Something, please!!

King_of_KuwaitKing_of_Kuwaitabout 14 years ago
Pretty Good

But your mechanics need work. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fucking fantastic!

Your story is very fantastic..Fuck U.!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Garbage

For fuck's sake, learn to spell. Maybe you should stop typing with one hand—?

This story is a re-write of about a hundred other stories here. Tiresome and unoriginal. Get help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Friends wife

Not the slut you have depicted here but a seemingly respectable lady .. Anne was 8 years older than me at 36, but had the figure of a much younger woman .. Her husband was a real creep, refusing all invitation to parties etc whereas Anne loved to party ... We had a Xmas get together and as usual she turned up alone , but had a good time ... Lynn ( my wife ) got really drunk and the last thing she said before passing out , was for me to make sure Anne got home safely ... With Anne's help I got her to bed ... Anne looked stunning in a black wrap over dress and heeled black boots... ( she always wore stockings too )

She lived half a mile away , so with her coat in we stepped out to the night , walking quickly to beat the cold .. As we neared her house she stopped me beside an old bus shelter ..

" What about my Xmas kiss ? " she laughed tugging me in

And what a kiss!!.. Her tongue was straight in my mouth and my cock lurched!!.. Almost on autopilot my hand slid up her leg and cupped her cunt !! .. She broke of the kiss saying we shouldn't , but left my hand there.. My fingers wormed into her panties and I felt her wet slit .. Getting a moan from her and more kisses

We didn't fuck that night, that came 2 days later when hubby was out .. And I lasted for 10 years

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sheila

Sheila was a friend of my sister Mary and lived 3 doors from me with her 5 year old daughter - her husband Matt worked in Saudi Arabia for 3 months at a time , leaving her home alone . It was Mary who suggested we have a few drinks at Sheila's house to celebrate her 30th birthday - quite a few attended , but I felt like a gooseberry being single ... At midnight most of the guests including Mary had gone home leaving me to help Sheila clear up the mess by 1am the house was pretty tidy and we sat on the sofa for a nightcap ... I complimented Sheila on her appearance - she wore a figure hugging black dress , black thigh boots and had long black shiny hair ....

Putting her drink down , she leaned over and pecked me on the lips to thank me .. I had a wonderful view of her cleavage and returned her kiss with a bit more ardour , my hand going to her leg and stroking it

Sheila moaned into my mouth " I'm married to Matt Charlie " but didn't stop kissing me for a second !!.. I got bolder and slid my hand under the hem of her dress - she was wearing stockings , my favourite !! .. Up and up I went until I touched her smooth pantieless cunt - it was very wet !!

I fucked her on the sofa that night ( she couldn't bear to commit adultery in their bed )

Sheila and I had a torrid 5 year affair and no one ever knew

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not my cup of jazz I'm afraid -- too much violence and an aside, lots of typographical and grammatical errors. 3-Stars sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous