All Comments on 'Secrets Revealed Pt. III'

by strickland83

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
jzimmerlijzimmerliover 17 years ago
Questions answered

I guess the questions that some of the readers had about the letters being addressed to the same school were answered. I was wondering that myself, as to how some one that seemed so in love would cheat. My question is why didn't Tim ever tell Fran that Patrice had broken up with him before he started dating Fran?

charleybearcharleybearover 17 years ago
Interesting Story

I had this story saved in my collection of unread stories since you finished it back in August and never got around to reading it before today because it was pretty lengthy.

There was a lot of romanticism in this story and fun sexual scenes as well. This Tim guy must have been quite a guy for these two women to both fall so head over heals in love with him.

I never expected Fran's secret to be so simple as it ended up. I actually figured maybe she was a counselor at that same camp in a year after Tim had moved on. Anyway, it was nothing so very drastic as I might have expected.

Where I figured this was going nearing the end was that perhaps Fran and Patrice were lovers in college and at the end of the story when Fran wanted to find her the three of them would get together and live happily ever after.

Of course that was my own greedy erotic imagination taking over (as if I could handle two women anyway on a regular basis) and not the author's outlook.

Regardless, it was a very good story and I appreciate that I finally got the chance to read it from beginning to end. Thank you for your efforts.

Charleybear

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 17 years ago
Sad story but a very good romance

Very well written series. Somehow I think that Tima and Patrice would have had a different ending if they'd been at the same school or at least in the same town, but who knows.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Excellent series

The characters in the story seem real enough to touch. The plot line seems real, and the details all seem to fit. More romance than erotic, but I'd prefer a decent story with a little bit of sex than a trashy story with all sex and no plot. I would have liked to have found out more about Patrice, living in Dayton. Is she married?...divorced?... Does she have children? We know a lot about Tim and Fran, but not much about Patrice. Since she was a major character, I'd have hoped to learn what had happened to her over the years. All in all, an excellent series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!

I'm an old guy, Stickland. I have read several of your stories. You are good, very good! Secrets Revealed was a riveting story! The last few chapters REALLY got interesting. I felt so 'drawn in' that I became very emotional. The story nearly duplicated experiences in my own life--too close for comfort--one of those that was responsible for some sleep deprivation! I want to thank you so very much for sharing this series with your readers (especially this reader). I hope some of the rest of these stories are close to the masterpiece this one was! All I can say is WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I can't believe

how few comments you've drawn with this wonderful story.. So many fine characters to care about. So well written. And not the only great story you have written.

Thank you.

Cyborg504Cyborg504over 10 years ago
This is the epitome of a truly great love story

I tried to put this down after finishing his story, but could not. I then read her story and was still feeling deflated. Part III tied it all together and ended the tale with a more satisfying conclusion. I still wish that Patrice had found her true love and had lived happily ever after, but that would have put an end to it. This way, there is still room for her to find true happiness in our thoughts of how her life should turn out.

Thank you for an excellent tale.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
congratulations

This final chapter ties up the loose ends other commentators had criticized. And to repeat, as I said before this storyarc is a fine addition to all the Summer Camp universe by Scorpio and cooperating authors.

Now I need to google J. Strickland and Nick Sorpio and see what has been published the last couple of years since I last looked.

Beejay3Beejay3over 1 year ago

Complex interactions…who would ever dream up such a story?…you did!

Such a mysterious coming together of 3 lives with intricate sexual cross overs.

Riveting reading . Thanks so much…a real delight !

Beejay3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story with a great ending.

Science fiction author Robert A. Heinlein wrote more general fiction… including magazine stories for teenage girls. In “The Menace From Earth”… a cross between science fiction and teen romance… the protagonist of the story, Holly… a 15-year-old girl not yet really in touch with her romantic feelings… had a close male friend Jeff. The “menace”… an actress visiting Luna City from Earth… got Jeff’s undivided attention, but she was much older than the two of them. After various plot twists involving humans flying in a high-pressure lunar air storage tank… which is perfectly possible, with the lower gravity, high enough air pressure and bird suits… Holly saved her adversary’s life by flying under her and braking her uncontrolled descent from a stall. After Holly woke up from having been knocked unconscious, the two of them started talking about Jeff. While Holly was unconscious, Jeff flew in crying his eyes out… because he thought she was dead… and because he loved her. Holly hadn’t known how Jeff felt about her and was not sure what to do with the news… they were not dating. The talk took place because the actress wanted to warn Holly not to do what Patrice did… to give him up… because another girl would probably grab him and she could end up sorry that she had let him go. Warned, Holly played along and she and Jeff made the transition to boyfriend and girlfriend without Holly letting go of him.

In lovecraft68’s very different “That’s What Friends Are For”, Rhode Island teenagers Justin and Samantha are best friends the summer before Justin is starting at Providence College. He was being led on by Jen, a dishonest slut with whom he was about to have his first time when he found out was two-timing him with her old boyfriend… just as Samantha had predicted. He was heartbroken and called Samantha. She offered to come over to console him, but showed up loaded for bear… or perhaps I should say bare. She was wearing a leather coat, perfume, makeup, and a skimpy dress, and passionately seduced him. Justin realized that Samantha wasn’t doing it just out of friendship,.. she loved him… and he realized that he loved her too. He was brave enough to tell her and they remained lovers.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman4 months ago

great writing and thoughts of all 4(Dr.B.) them. Just too long for me but engrossing story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES