All Comments on 'Party Entertainment'

by techsan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
back to numbers

true to his moniker, this author sometimes gets carried away with numbers, statistics, and the most basic of descriptive styles to the point of boredom...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Alive

Sounds like he would be lucky to get through the wedding season without getting killed by a jealious lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what about the new hubbies?

Great story, but what about the young studs these girls were about to marry? Having their bride fucked by a stranger is not the best way to start a marriage - unless he turned up to watch it and encourage it. Now that would be an interesting twist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
These brides to be are pieces of shit not fit to

marry. Any woman, correction, female that fucks someone just before her marriage is a pure out and out slut and deserves to get STDS and AIDS, pregnant, and to have the marriage cancelled. Ever wonder how many bridesmaids arrange for the bride to be to be fucked so they will have a chance at the groom? A bride to be fucking another may not be adultry but it is cheating and disreespect. Enough in my case to warrent divorce or discarding! YOu know know the standard excuses occur, I was drunk (who told you to drink that much), I made a mistake (yep opening your legs and letting a man in is a mistake), my hormones carried me away and I couldnt help it (think she wont be fucking around after you marry?). Yeah right, put another way a slut is a slut and a cheater is a cheater, excuses dont mean much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Interesting Story

How about a follow up on the relationship of the 14 women 6 months after the wedding? Or at least the bride's new family.

And to the commenter with all the complaints. Why are you even reading in the Group Sex section? Shouldn't you stick to Romance? Or maybe avoid Literotica altogether.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

My cock, was hard to whole time it took to read this adventure in life. a great read.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story. Would love to hear how many of the other women were married and if you impregnated any of the others especially the virgin sister

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous