All Comments on 'Fantasy Out Of Control Ch. 04'

by Spectator1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
I wonder

if these racists leave the same types of comments for BDSM stories as for interracial stories? There are some of the same things happening in the BDSM section as in this story. I wonder how hard it is to write a comment on this site with a white sheet over your head?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great wanking material. Thanks.

I loved this story. In the next part could you have the husband clean her orally after each encounter? I liked the descriptions of the other black-owned wives. Could you have some get pregnant and give birth?

Thanks again. The series was intelligently written (especially for this genre) and very hot in the matter-of-fact way the couple describes the decision to be black-owned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
this is great

please, continue with this story. its fantastic. can even help if need be. details about how each event occured, like the piercings etc... would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
....YYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!...AGAIN!!!

...now that you've set the hook...develope this so far outstanding story further...it's good so far...!!!...let the white boy wimps snivel...they always do because that's the only existence they have...YOU GO GIRL!!!XXXXXXXXXXXOXOXOXO...;)))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Give up your wives to blacks

Susan and her husband did the right thing agreeing to submit her to the black masters. I can only hope that the husband did not take advantage of their generous offer to fuck her during the first six months and stopped right there. There is no greater joy than giving up sex with your wife while she is fucked by the only proper and adequate dick for a white wife - the superior black fucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
How it should be

White married women should be fucked regularly by big black cocks - not owned by blacks but fucked good and hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a load of BS

What a load of crap..lol

A woman who has sex with a black guy will never enjoy sex with a white guy ever...what BS.

Sex and pleasure has nothing to do with a man's color or penis size...it depends on the individuals are their skill...women have even stated this.

When I told them about these interracial stories, they are laughed and said its all BS....black men aren't the sex gods they think they are or what the submissive white couples think they are...lol

This story is just some tossing off material for all those sissy cuck boys and their slut wives...

This is a hilarious fictional comedy...the black guys and the white women make laugh, how ridiculous they are...lol

TigersmanTigersmanover 7 years ago
Hot

The storyline although similar to others is better in that so far there has not been any humiliation of the hubby. At the very beginning Susan knows she will be bred just like every white woman should be at least once, but preferably twice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Poor

What is with this IR theme of black are better than white ?

Lets have some IR stories were the white man cuckolds black husband !

syn4321syn4321about 1 year ago

FABULOUS-- and also inspiring to me as a writer! Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpectator1@Spectator1
561 Followers
I'm a happily married man. My wife and I are into MFM bareback threesomes -- and more when possible.