All Comments on 'Preparation to Seduction'

by wcuddyf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Gus AsparGus Asparover 17 years ago
can't wait for the sequel

Great! The party with David and his wife is going to be even better, I'm sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good story but needs a little spell editing

A few words were spelled wrong and that distracts from the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Short

Story line way to brief to get interested.

skip.69skip.69over 17 years ago
Midair

You have left your story in midair! Hurry up with the next episode. I want to know how David will find out that she is naked under the sundress, or whether his wife will spot her lack of undies first and perhaps encourage David to look. Or will Lynette deliberately show David what treat he is in for? Whatever, hurry up with the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Anon was full of crap

it is like so many anal people . they are ready to condemn a person's writing on spelling. I ran your story through a spell checker and there were no mispelled words. So you know what to do with anon's comment...trash can them with anal anon.

Oh good writing but should have been erotic couplings

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

Hurry with the next part...Please, can I be David and feel her vulva lips slide over my hard boner?

OLD BuzzardOLD Buzzardover 17 years ago
GREAT START!!!

Hurry and write the rest of the story. Ithas been great so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
No love just wimp to submissive to depressed child

Really bad attempt to show he has any choice but to suck his thumb and make excuses about his wife loving him. She and everyone else have no respect for such a looser and wimp.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

"Lynette's tits were not too conspicuous, despite being a 38D." So, which of Newton's Laws did you suspend to make this believable? Or, was Lynette morbidly obese? Pick one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous