All Comments on 'LST3K Ep. 02: Small Town Screw'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 17 years ago
I would type a comment, but I'm laughing too hard!

I nearly fell off my chair laughing a couple times! This is so funny, and such fun, I can't tell you how delighted I am that you guys are doing this! HILARIOUS!!! Great chemistry, too, between you two as you're commenting back and forth, you have to do more! More, more, more!! For the record, my fav line: "Dark: Her fingers do the Twist, what does her pussy do, The Monkey?" ROFLMAO!!!!

Nigel DebonnaireNigel Debonnaireover 17 years ago
Out of this world

I am green with envy. . .

(Where is this guy from, Mars?)

. . .that I didn't write this myself.

The other LST3k story is great too.

(Where's the comma, dipstick?)

Excellent work! Keep it up!

Long live the Satellite of Love II.

satyricon.21satyricon.21over 17 years ago
You know how to make a guy cringe

We all have shameful secrets lurking somewhere, saved on a dusty floppy, but to take one out like that and flash it? Big brass ones; in fact ocean-going, chrome plated, copper bottomed big brass ones.Loved it. A salutary lesson to us all.

Can't see why you had a problem with 'sex cauldron' though: seems like a perfectly fair description given the characters involved. Eye of toad and bits of newt and all that good stuff.

Would have appreciated a minx or a vixen as well. Small furry animals are under-represented in these pages.

Guess I'd better go clean up a little. There's a hamster at the door selling small mammal cookies. Or maybe it's come to baby sit my eighteen year old twin daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dark, my dear,

I really really didn't think you had that kind of drivel in you....But I loved the way you ripped it up. Great job to both you and firefly. I wish I had the time to help you do the next, I love what you're doing here. Feel free to attack any of my old stuff you want.

SleepyXSleepyXover 17 years ago
wonder

I just wonder how she got her jeans up over her head???

.. but then english is't even my third language ,,,,

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 17 years ago
Whoop!

Sorry, I just had to do that.

I haven't laughed that much in quite a while.

Very funny. But brave too, to admit ownership. LOL

Black Tulip

P.S. Very scared to look back at my own old stories.

RedJohnnyRedJohnnyover 17 years ago
Outstanding!

Captured perfectly the spirit of Joel and Tom Servo. I really enjoyed this and appreciate Dark's willingness to expose himself as the author. There is FAR worse dreck online, though, that merits similar treatment. Thanks for a truly entertaining read.

DanielOrmeDanielOrmeover 17 years ago
Best. Series. Ever.

PLEASE do more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very funny

I almost didn't read it. It sounded too mean spirited. After the first few comments, it sounded even meaner...then I realized why you promised to reveal the author at the end.

Great job. You both captured the spirit of the show perfectly. Poke fun, but have fun. We had fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It's hard to smother laughter at 2AM

Thank you. I'm crying from all the laughing. Haven't had this much fun since I saw "Deep Throat" at a college theater and everyone was cracking jokes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
5:00am and

I'm trying to not wake up the house with my laughter.

All that's missing is a sentence about her laying their with the sheet around her waste.

Nice job

x_orion_xx_orion_xover 17 years ago
excellent!

Had me crying with laughter. I know how you feel about looking back at old stuff - couple of stories I used to have were simply dire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

I miss MST3K and never would have though to apply it to porn stories. I loved it! I'd give you my name, but I've had this site on my favorites list for so long I've forgotten my password and login name. Still, if I can find a way to join you in ripping the riff-raff I'll be glad to join you. Excelsior!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Sartorious Plus Shiny

I laughed about until nearby people begin to wonder.

Oh in the daze of old sex words you slew the 1 who brung you abominthusly and puncuated each act with verves and commiz. I loved the S O S dotters.

At least you stayed away from the famous quote from the hotels 17th floor "as her clothes fell to the ground - then he threw her down to the ground and (wondered why she took so long to get there).

For the current writers who are confused by that statement, even the ground floor of a hotel has a floor not a grassy wormie old dirty ground.

Please you twose - do another from the vault.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Heh...

I shouldn't even be commenting, but dammit- DARK! WHY didn't you let me read it after you added your final comments? I nearly had an accident laughing so hard, and my husband now thinks I've lost my mind.

*big kisses*

FtF

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent!

I can't remember when I last laughed this hard or long. Great job! I look forward to seeing many, many sequels in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Terrifyingly awful,

but you did a great job riffing it. I caught the reference to Silly Walks, nicely done. I'll admit to gaping in horror at the FULL second page...ugh. Great series, I'm looking forward to the next installment.

curiousnewlywedcuriousnewlywedabout 16 years ago
LOL that was great

Simply can't wait to read the next story (which will happen as soon as I finish this comment). Thanks for the laugh and the look at your earlier writings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hilarious

Total fluke that I stumbled across this series. I've been laughing aloud and having flashbacks to all of the terrible erotica I've read.. and written. Awesome job.

momz2manymomz2manyabout 12 years ago
My husband isn't in the room cause

15 minutes of my laughing to loud and he sent me out. Who wants to watch the stupid TV anyway. He just lacks *caughs literacy* vision. I am now building an alter to FTF and you. Thank you for a peek at your early work. I didn't know you wern't american. I should, right. It probably says more about your ability that I don't. Thanks again. As soon as my ribs recover I will read the rest of the LST3K. There are so many. I can't believe any of the other stories are as bad as the first two. It hurts so good has a whole new meaning.

SunKisstSunKisstalmost 12 years ago

dude, 2 words: 'overreaching & under-endowed'. I keep laughing out loud to myself. nice way to pass the insomnia. when I got to the part where you wrote it over 10 years ago, I understood the story a lot. and you have a kick ass partner in crime. you compliment each other in slashing and dicing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Kinda saw that one coming

Throughout the read I noticed an odd similarity between it and some of your other works. The new ones are much better however, but I did think it was wierd you were ripping apart a work that had many of the same undercurrents that your current ones do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
computer programmers have a saying..

"If you're not scared by looking at code you wrote 3 years ago, be very afraid!"

It's great to look back on your own works and realise how much you've grown. Thanks for sharing the experience with us, I enjoyed it!

texlootexlooover 1 year ago

》》》 Dark: Oh dear immortal non-specific deity figure

I am totally going to steal that line. To be specific, will steal it in conversation and commentary, but not as a part of a written story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous