All Comments on 'The Panty War'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Exquisitely Written!

I loved the World War II setting of this story. Telling it through the eyes of a young boy now grown to manhood was endearing. The affection that passed between the boy and his mother was very touching. Introduce the erotic element of her panties, plus the little peeks at his mother in various stages of undress provides the sensuous excitement. Very enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
best ever read

that was the best told story i have ever in my life read,if you write like that please do more stories if it dont involve sex,big deal it was great made me feel like i was seeing it all happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beloved . . . Thank you . . . I am weeping for

the joy only you can give. xoxox Wanker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I know the feeling

My mother's, my sister's, my first wife and my last - all had exquisite taste that I was able to enjoy and still do to this day.

WHat a moving and familiar story

fireguy365fireguy365over 11 years ago
Mother's Panties

A very touching story of the real or imaginary bond between a young boy and his mother. I will always remember seeing my mother walking around in her slip while getting ready to go to church or out.

When my mother passed away I gave away her clothes but I hung on to her lingerie. I love panties, have lots of them and wear them all the time but when I wear my mother's panties it makes me feel a little like there's a connection and she's still with me. Weird, sick, depraved???.... don't known or care, it's just the way it is. Thanks for a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous