All Comments on 'Training A Teen Slut'

by ceemo

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot hot hot

I loved this story! Really well told and extremely sexy and sexual. The descriptions left me more - ahem - than a little damp. His and her descriptions of her descent (ascent?) into sluthood are excellent - here's what they are thinking as he takes each new step for her. That plus the very hot sex had me boiling.

My only suggestion would have been to play out the scenario much longer. It's hard to fit in a reasonably sized online story of course - so you have to compress events - but it might have been even sexier and more realistic if developed over months rather than days. I would have liked for instance to know

- what her worries are day to day as they progress - I'm sure she has some misgivings about being a slut even while her pride in pleasing her man remains. And she certainly would have worried once he began fucking her without the condom.

- what role her mom plays in her life. It was hinted that her mom had her own lovelife going and was too busy to notice what was happening - but still at some points we'd want to see the conflict if the mother has to warn her away (for instance) from a black guy. It would have been nice if the mom got to see Marcus and how she would react.

- what her girlfriends were thinking - no way would an 18 year old beautiful girl go through this without sharing with best friends! Those friends might have been horrified and angry - or turned on (and turned out?) - or even both. But they'd play a big role in her thinking about how she was becoming a slut.

That's just a suggestion - and you can't cover everything without writing a full novel. So congrats on the fine job done here. Oh - one other idea (probably from the girl point of view): I was definitely turned on by his having her gang banged by friends, less so by his actually selling her to become a prostitute. I was rooting for him to fall in love with her and keep her as his slave - at least for a long time. Dreams!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I made my wife try black cock now she loves it

if a 18 yr old white girl is lucky enough to get a handsome black man with such a beautiful black cock like you describe, its an ascent not a descent. Lucky white girl.

Usually white women try black men when they finished raising they kids, and they divorced. That is a descent for the black guys that fuck the old off layers.

My wife is 32 and I like to watch black men fuck her. It is definitely an ascent to heaven for my wife. She did not want to do it at first, but I told her do it or fuck you.

Now she knows that black men definitely fuck better, but I earn the money, that is why I own the pussy. When she reaches forty, I will divorce the off layer and get a very young blonde and break her in early to black cock. It doesnt pay to be nice but its nice to pay. Black men have the BBC, but I have the BBD.

UsualPornFreakUsualPornFreakover 17 years ago
MORE WHITE CRACKER PROPAGANDA

I only read the first two pages of your well written racist shit, then I was close to vomitting. White men are so pathetic. You cannot believe that a white woman can fall in love in love with a black man, out of her own free will, and be happy with him. And that he can love her back.

All the stories on Literotica about IR relationships which are written by white men follow the same pattern. The black man is portrayed as an evil villain who exploits and turns the white woman into a slut. CRACKER PROPAGANDA!!!!!!!

Welcome to the club, you old asshole. You know what, no matter what type of shit you assholes write, white women will still go out and fuck, and love and have kids with black guys. You are sixty? Then it wont be much, much longer anyway. Hast la Vista, kiss your grand kids bye bye. By the way, the grim reaper wears black. Will that piss you off. I wish you ill, old fucked up asshole!!!!

Look at the shit your wrote. How can they allow you to post this racist drivel????

1) “No, Marcus. It's just that I've never made love to anyone as big as you are."

Marcus really had to keep from laughing, now. Make love? What was the bitch slut thinking?

2) She had never brought herself off like this before. God, she was falling in love with that man. "I wonder if Marcus feels the same way?"

3) He couldn't wait to continue her education. In a few days she would be craving more and more of his black cock. She would deep-throat him, let him fuck her tits while he came all over her lily-white face and beg him to take her in the ass. Then, if she learned everything real good, he might even take her to the club and let her meet the other brothers.

4) He repeated the procedure with the second set-up but left out the rum. This second drink, the rum-less one, was for him.

5) These white bitches never seemed to fully understand the nature of pain, and its relationship to pleasure. He would delight in teaching Cindy. Oh yes, he would enjoy humiliating her and teaching her all about the pleasure of pain, and pleasing his cock.

6) Next time though, he would have to be a bit more careful to not damage the merchandise.

That is where I stopped reading. I was close to vomiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Instant Classic!

This was one of the best written IR stories I've ever read. The build up from her innocence to slut was perfect. It didn't feel rushed or forced, it happened gradually and felt absolutely real.

Keep writing, you have the gift!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Typical

Typical of UsualPornFreak

He touts as superior a way of doing things that has consistently put a group of people in jail and in needless conflict with the world around them. UsualPornFreak's lack of depth and understanding is sad, but again predictable.

It is sad that he does not have the strength of character to read through the entire literary piece before opening his mouth to display the minuscule brain.

Likewise, now I know to skip over anything UsualPornFreak says, it is most probably not worth mine, or anyone's time.

The idea that race has any function in life outside of a pigmentation ratio to absorption of ultraviolet rays is just plain ludicrous and scientifically and abundantly debunked.

End of TRUTHFUL comment.

jodiredjodiredabout 14 years ago
woah

what white woman doesn't sometimes dream of being treated like this?

MasterCatharsisMasterCatharsisabout 14 years ago
To WOAH and ceemo

My bet is that few women of any color would like this kind of treatment from men of any color. This story perpetuates two racial stereotypes. The first one is that white women always are looking for that bigger cocked black man. The second one is that black men can't be trusted with white women without raping them and "turning them out" as prostitutes. Shame on both of you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
lame

As a 27 year old white girl married to a black guy...could not get past the terrible writing of the first quarter. Skipped to the reviews to see if I should continue. Glad I did not waste my time.

waginatorwaginatorover 11 years ago
I don't like to see people hurt in stories.

I saw this title as a 'similar story' after reading 'poor little cassie'. Other than the main character being a submissive white girl, it's not really 'similar'.

First of all, although his comment was a long time ago, USUALPORNFREAK's comment is unnecessarily insulting and way out of line. As a white man, I don't appreciate the term "cracker". He sounds like a typical angry, racist black man that is exactly the type of punk to treat a white woman like in the story. If it was up to me, his comment would be deleted. Racist comments like that do not belong here.

As far as the story goes, it started out okay, but towards the end got too rough and violent for me. We know at the end of the story that "Bo" is angry and violent individual, and this does not bode well for the main character. I find this disturbing as I do NOT approve of stories where anyone gets really hurt, maimed, or dies. There are other, darker story sites for that. Now, I do approve of stories that include slapping, spanking, bondage, domination, and of course, lots of humiliation like you would find in many non-con and bdsm stories. Overall, Literotica has done a good job of promoting stories that are fun, sexy, and romantic. That's the way it should be.

My name is Waginator, and authors and avid readers are free to contact me.

8teenholes8teenholesabout 10 years ago
Really great

Just discovered this story and I really liked it. It's too bad you only wrote one story, you are very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You've got a complex

Sounds to me like you've got the complex of getting even with someone that has done your wrong and using the race aspect to shove it down others throats. Drugging young white teens, typical, to sell them to be pimped out by blacks. Been done a thousand times over. Not impressed.

You forget that her brother is best friends with Marcus...and nobody has a clue where she'd disappear to?

So tired of the racial bs people use in their stories because they need to compensate for their shortcomings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Absolutely Hot

Loved it. Wish I was Cindy. Lucky enough to have a black man want her and to make it even better, she got all the black cock she could want. Hope she had the address of that place so she could return for lots more beautiful and delicious black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could've been good. Wasn't Marcus a good friend of Cindy's brother. Why would Marcus do that?

You make it sound like black men always want their friends to have sex with their girls. Marcus and Cindy falling in love, making babies would have been great.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

I think I would be a great whore

vicpoppyvicpoppyover 1 year ago

Love this, needs some more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous