All Comments on 'Carolyn and John Ch. 04'

by JohnFranks

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sorrow in my eyes

Im so sorry for carolyn and for john i know it hurts down deep cant they adopt a child or have someone else concieve one for them and they pay ?

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
SPEACHLESS

I'm feel so bad for her and for John. But I hope they can work things out. They make each other happy and that is very hard to find. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story, but

how come when white men write stories about white men and black women, it is romantic and erotic, but when they write about black men and white women, 98% of it is ugly? And how come the comments are always positive about WM, BW, but negative about the BM/WW. Just a question, to you and the readers. I hope you also write a BM/WW story with the same emotion and respect.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Answer to Anonymous

<< Great story, but

09/08/06 by Anonymous

how come when white men write stories about white men and black women, it is romantic and erotic, but when they write about black men and white women, 98% of it is ugly? And how come the comments are always positive about WM, BW, but negative about the BM/WW. Just a question, to you and the readers. I hope you also write a BM/WW story with the same emotion and respect.

Keep up the good work.>>

Your first question is the answer to your second. If a story is flat and ugly, it's going to get negative comments. I don't know if I would respond as strongly to a romantic BM/WF story (I'm a WM who loves BW), but it would be a nice change from the usual Big Black Cock junk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
:)

Love the story...please continue to update.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

To the anonymous comment about BMWW stories. The reason they are so ugly is because there is never love IN the story. They are always about some WW seeing a big black cock and having to have it. Or her husband being a willing cuck because there is NO way he can satisfy his white wife with mearly a seven inch dick. Nope it has to be at least ten and the girth of a coke can! Or he gets off on being emasculated by a BM (like THAT doesn't have hidden meaning) so much so that he lets it happen.

Yeah there are the just plain erotic BWWM stories where it's all about sex, but more of the have depth and a storyline that develops into love. That is the difference.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous