All Comments on 'Dildo In My Ass'

by michaelhunt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome idea

I love drinking female pee and swallowing men's cum (especially cream pies from pussy, female ass) and I too have always fantasized about the feeling of having men's cum or piss filling my ass. I've had really large dildo's and some nice big and medium size real cocks up there but have not had anyone unload in there yet for obvious safety reasons. Although if I knew they were completely safe I'd love for them to. I'd like a woman to piss in my ass too, not quite sure how that would work but I would also like for a guy to do it too. Better still I'd like one or more guys explode and unload huge cum loads inside me and fill me as much as they possibly could so I could enjoy the depraved feeling as loads of warm cum drain out my anus and asshole and down my legs or into my cupped hand. Yet better still whilst someone is doing that end I'd love to have one or more others piss or cum in my mouth and down my throat at the same time, oh yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep Going

The next time your wife is getting banged by several guys at one time get one of them to fuck your ass until he empties his balls in your ass. The feel of hot cum in your ass will be a real turn on. A little AC/DC never hurt me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mini-erotica

'Marty, have a good weekend man,here's a little porn dvd, just in case you get bored.It may change your life' 'Oh yeah! Thanks man,might give it a look' Later that evening I did just that and sat in front of the 52" screen waiting for the action to start. Imagine my shock when a close up of Steves face loomed large on the screen.'Hi Marty,You have got to get into this man.Ring the number at the bottom of the screen and look at what you coul end up with'The camera panned back from Steves face to reveal two massive black cocks one either side of his face.They must have been 15" long and over 3"thick.'Look at these beauties Marty.That's not all you won't believe what your going to see next'Marty moved his arm off screen for a split second and returned it grasping the biggest penis Marty had ever seen.'It belongs to this Mexican dude, its 4" in diametre and 14" long. What a monster.Just to make it obvious Steve pressed the giant penis against his face, it completely obscurred half of his features.To Be Continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mini-erotica

'Marty, have a good weekend man,here's a little porn dvd, just in case you get bored.It may change your life' 'Oh yeah! Thanks man,might give it a look' Later that evening I did just that and sat in front of the 52" screen waiting for the action to start. Imagine my shock when a close up of Steves face loomed large on the screen.'Hi Marty,You have got to get into this man.Ring the number at the bottom of the screen and look at what you coul end up with'The camera panned back from Steves face to reveal two massive black cocks one either side of his face.They must have been 15" long and over 3"thick.'Look at these beauties Marty.That's not all you won't believe what your going to see next'Marty moved his arm off screen for a split second and returned it grasping the biggest penis Marty had ever seen.'It belongs to this Mexican dude, its 4" in diametre and 14" long. What a monster.Just to make it obvious Steve pressed the giant penis against his face, it completely obscurred half of his features.To Be Continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mini-erotica (pt 2)

For the next hour Marty watched Steve take on those three massive cocks. :e had never seen such extereme big cock action in his life.He couldn't believe his eyes when that monstrous Mexican dick inpaled Steve's ass while both of the black studs pumped their giant mushroom cockheads into Steve' hungry throat.The action finally climaxed with all three horse cocks spurting huge jets of thick semen into Steve's mouth, over his face and swollen cock.The camera closed in on the big fat leaking penises before fade out.To be continued

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wife dildos my ass

I lay naked in bed pulling on my cock waiting for my wife to come to bed. She comes in and says look at you. It's been awhile I say. As she climbs in bed she moves her pillow over for support and starts sucking on my half limp cock. I start moving my hips to show my appreciation. I lift a leg with my foot on the bed to ease my movement. This allows access to my bottom as her hand begins to caress my ass crack. I respond by reaching down and spreading my cheeks and she starts to rub my puckered hole while continuing to suck. I moan slightly from her attention she's giving me when she pulls off and asks if I want to get fucked in the ass? I moan a little more in reply.

She grabs the lube and a towel and smears a generous amount at my opening. She wastes no time and inserts a finger in my ass. Working it back and forth she soon has two fingers sliding in and out with ease. Asking if I'm enjoying this, I show her by sliding down on she fingers. I tell her I like it when she finger bangs my ass.

She pulls her fingers out and reaches over to her nightstand for this big 9" black rubber cock that I've taken countless times before. She lays it on my chest as she gets into place between my spread legs. I hold it in both hands to warm it up as I lick the head and slide it through my parting lips. I can only take a couple inches because it's so big around. My thumb and finger don't quite touch as I grip it.

She adds more lube to my opening and asks if I'm ready to get fucked by this big black cock? As I hand it to her I remind her it will probably hurt a little since it's been some months since the last time I took it, while we were on vacation. She calls me a pussy as she slathers it up. With my knees up I lift my ass slightly to give her better access. She starts to rub the length of the cock up and down my crack and positions the head at my awaiting ass. Again she wastes no time and proceeds to push the head of the dildo at my opening causing me to strain just a little as it begins to spread me open. A slight pain is felt as she pushes the head in. I feel the need to pull it out as the sensation subsides and she pushes it in a little further. She says, there, now relax, because you're going to take all of this.

The mid section of this dildo is wider than the base where she uses the balls to grip it. Soon the entire length is buried in my ass as she holds it there. With my heels dug into the bed I start to move that cock in and out, but she's not ready to give it to me and moves with me. I tell her to fuck my ass with that big black cock! She proceeds to pull it out until the head is just barely in before pushing it all the way back in. After a couple minutes of this I begin to ride that cock while she holds it firmly and watches me fuck myself. I'm so lustful I reach down to my asshole feel the length of the shaft as it slides in and out. With my fingers now coated with lube I insert my middle finger along side the dildo I'm fucking and pull up slightly on my hole as if the show her I can take more. With that I add a second finger along with the dildo. She comments about how horny I am. I tell her to fuck me hard with that big black dick! Give me all of it, fuck my ass good, I need a good ass fucking! And with that, I begin to shoot my load all over myself.

I stop riding it as she slips the cock from my nice stretched out ass. I slip three fingers in just to feel how stretched I am. She asks if I'm ready for round two?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous