All Comments on 'A Blackmail Tale Ch. 01'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
MainlinerMainlinerover 17 years ago
Love Southern Women

My first time was with a southern woman. Just that I was 17 and she was 43. The story was great. Details were tastefully described. Looking forward to the next chapter with the movies as the blackmail.

Sam3323Sam3323over 17 years ago
Very good

Enjoyed your story and looking forward to pt 2.

Krista reminds me of a southern girl I had met a long time ago and she gave me her first blow job also. She was good but not as good as Ktista.

May I will write about her too,

Sam

JOCAJOCAover 17 years ago
GREAT!

I like to keep them coming back!

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

I loved it! You did exactly like I would have done by making that movie for future action with her under threat of blackmail! I am looking forward to the continuation(s) on this story, perhaps you can also "accidently" knock her up?

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 17 years ago
Mentioned

Your story has been mentioned in the New Story Reviews in the Author's Hangout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

I read part 2 1st.,then came looking for the 1st. one and hope there's more.I am not much on judging the writing of others,but your detail of the whole story is great got me hot as hell,as i said i hope there are more.

KajunheatKajunheatover 16 years ago
Excellent

Can't wait for the second part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow..

Second part here I cum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
err...

4 stars, i just dont like that he's gunna blackmail her again

amartsamartsalmost 14 years ago
go ahead

blackmail her some more-- I really like the way your story is going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
GREAT BEGINING

This story was very hot in a sensual kinda way. Keep writing. Can't wait to read the other chapters. Please don't let haters discourage u from writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Prettyn Special story..

I like the outline of the story and how it is handled. Not to slow, not to fast. Good follow through. Just what we read erotic literature for....Some thing sexy.....lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well...

It's a good start.

maddictmaddictabout 9 years ago
Well....

Well played, never trust someone who blackmailed you. As she will find out.

From Madmen, Don Draper to Pete Cambell, "If the information you have is so incriminating that you think I will do what you want. Then you should consider what I would do to you to keep that information private".

zetagirlzetagirlover 8 years ago
Very nice!

Can't wait for the next part.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 8 years ago
outstanding!

thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chapter 2 made me vote 5 stars for this

Amazingly hot sex scene in the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

beautifully written, very erotic, and very explicit. glad to see that you wrote this a long time ago, so I can read all of the chapters without waiting for you to finish the "saga"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh, la, la!

Very spicy and almost every man's dream scene. Just shows that we must always plan ahead. Pls keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Home security cameras

I honestly think that if you played your cards right by contacting the correct person in charge of sales at a popular home security company, you could sell this series and they could offer it as an incentive. Confidentially, of course. I know of what I suggest

will work for mutual profits.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Blackmail

That's why she shouldn't have given in to the blackmail. Who could trust a blackmailer?

Look at what he said: "I can't get those images of you out of my mind. I think about you all the time. I want you so bad I ache. I want to hold you, feel you, touch you, kiss you, taste you. I just can't stand it anymore." - Does THAT sound like someone who is going to stop?

druss1965druss1965almost 6 years ago
First part Andrew I already dislike the guy

Not sure if I'll continue reading. Why do the majority of your main male characters have to be complete losers?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story. Can't wait to read more.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Revenge

Simular thing happened to 3 of my buddies and I where a friend of our we thought was a friend had seen our wives skinny dipping in an old swimming hole we used while we were in high school. He took pictures and videos with out them knowing and blackmailed them. When he approached my wife she refused him and imediantly told me.. He happened to be out of town the next 2 days. My buddies and I broke into his house and took any thing we could find smashed his computer tv bond other electronics. Took other items so it didn't look other than a normal break in. He must have got scared left his job there to transfer to another city with same company with less pay. Some of us would now and then slipped over to pay his house or his car or truck a visit. A lot of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Exciting, erotic

Terrific story. Well written, very exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story. About 55 yrs ago, I worked the third shift at GM and slept days, while my wife (whose sex drive evaporated as fast as the carrier in the ink on our marriage license) worked days at Bausch and Lomb. We had two kids, one three, one a year and a half old so we hired the girl who lived downstairs to babysit them while I slept during the day. She was married and her husband was a long haul trucker so he'd be gone for two weeks, come home for two or three days and then be gone again. His wife had a fine set of tits on her and a great ass... and she dressed in clothes tight enough to advertise both. It wasn't long before I had her in bed 'babying' me. She was constantly worried about getting pregnant because I always fucked her bareback and gave her the full charge. I had great control and stamina so I could fuck her into oblivion. She'd come five or six times before I coated the walls of her pussy with a heavy layer of pussy paint. She'd whine about me coming in her but then start licking and sucking my cock to get me hard so I could fuck her again. Damned if she didn't get pregnant. Her husband was the happiest guy in the world when she told him that HE was going to be a daddy. He was happy again right after she had 'their' son when she told him that she was pregnant again. Two months before she was due, something happened in his family that caused them to move to his home state. I lost a sweet lover and a fine piece of ass but she hooked me up with a friend of hers before they left. Damned if she didn't get pregnant, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it always amazes me when they do something worse than what they are being blackmailed with but great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a dastardly trick! But of course that's the whole point of this series.

Bad Bad Boy! For shame!

Can't wait to read the next!

OCafuneOCafuneabout 1 year ago

I love your writing

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow that’s all I can say 5stars

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Femdom agitprop is best and all, but… Not really blackmail though, which is why I came here.

DreadWriter6969DreadWriter69698 months ago

adding his wife to the picture is a lovely tease, foreshadowing nice things to cum.

rabbitreaderrabbitreader8 months ago

One of my favorite sex stories of all time. I have probably read this one 20 times and it still gets me going! Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20374 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES