All Comments on 'The Perfect Game'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 149 Comments
baranbratbaranbratover 17 years ago
Patent That Game

That has to be one of the best stories I have ever read on Literotica. I couldn't read fast enough and at the same time wanted to savor every work. Keep up the great writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
perfection

Should be a prize winner. Great story with great foreplay and a really hot and creamy finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I want a copy

Great story, and great game, patent it and sell it I'll buy one for sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Gamesmanship

One of the best I have read in many a moon and the first I have every commented on. My wife invented a similar game and it has been just as much fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Game

When will we find this selling at Spencers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I loved it.....fantastic game story

Thank TTT...Slick

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic Hot Story !!

Let's have the next installment soooooon

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome Story

Can't wait for a part 2. Would like to see the sisters have fun with each other too.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 17 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for all the great comments. You won't find this game at "Spencer's" yet, because you'll find we've tweaked it in part 2 of this story. And yes, there are at least 2 more episodes in this tale. Part 2 will be submitted soon, so you should see it before too long.

anonymousreaderanonymousreaderover 17 years ago
awesome

This game totally rocks. The story was a nice twist on all of the other strip poker/trivial pursuit/parcheesi etc etc etc games in the group sex category. I can hardly wait for part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
outstanding

I love how you set things up and then delivered them at a nice pace. You didn't jump right into the sex, which made the sex part even more fun to read. Great job!!

The Winter KissThe Winter Kissover 17 years ago
Wow

You are a hero to any guy who has tried and failed to set up a good game of strip poker. I usually would avoid longer stories, but this one had me from the beginning and never let me go. Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow....

I want to play. Release this game on the net as a service to humanity. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
NICE

You must share entire game or market it one.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 17 years agoAuthor
You guys are great

I'm currently on the road - lonely hotel room in Scottsdale :-(

As soon as I get back I'll submit part 2 - I've finished my agonizingly slow self-edit process, and will start the final edit on part 3.

After part 3's out, I'll see what we can do about getting the game itself out. Maybe a limited release, so we can get some "up-to-date" playtesting. Of course I'll want to hear your stories and how it works for you!

Thanks again for all the wonderful feedback. You all are great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yes Perfect Game

While reading this story it got me so hot I screwed my partnet three times and had her wank me of, and give head a few times I lost count! She loved it as well.

Please publish the game soon

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
excellent on all counts!

a) game design and theory

b) description of mental states

c) hot and heavy sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Hot and Sexy!

Wow, that was just what I was looking for. A great story that was delivered in a timely fashion. Very hot and sexy.

Candy.Coatd.CyanideCandy.Coatd.Cyanideover 17 years ago
Ménage

Are you thinking of really releasing teh game public... I do hope you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW

A man after my own heart. I love party games (and stories) and have been thinking of a way to get to a good friend of ours... Maybe I'll have to try and put together a game. Keep it up!!

~choclit_tai

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

I've never read something that made me so hot. That was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Incredible!

First off, this was the best story I've ever read. By far. Incredible. It couldn't have been any better.

Secondly, you have to make this into a game. You could make an absolute killing on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So Sexy

This story should be in adult megazines. Man, this so awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thanks

There are only two words which come to mind:

Incredibly Hot.

Kudos to you.

AprilsmindAprilsmindover 17 years ago
wow

thats all i can say i read the story and was amazied. i play co ed softball and there are a few team mates i would love to get with. well we travle out of town and on friday and or saturday nights there is a lot of drinking involved this is a game we could all play together and see if i get my wish lol wish i could buy it somewhere lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
BRILLIANT

This has been without a doubt one of the best and hottest stories I have read in a long time and what was great about it is that you could actually visualise yourself in the story. It certainly made me hot and I can't wait for my wife to read it also so Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Theory of diminishing inhibitions

The title is quite self explanatory.The gradual development of the story is mind blowing..........blows off everything..........

JunterJunterover 17 years ago
Hot Story

Great Story. Makes me want to build the game myself. How's about a how to story on building the game and possible modifications?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice

I am a senior in college and I live with two other girls, there are 3 couples in all and we have had drunken discussions of what we would do to each other. Therefore this story hits home and is super hot! Thanks for the read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
SO impressed.

wow, this story is incredible. i've never felt moved to comment on anything before, but this one was just ridiculously hot. i had to stop reading after page 5 for a school meeting, and all i could think about during that hour was getting back and finishing the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Whoa!

That story was amazing. I almost came to an orgasm just from reading it. It took all my will power to keep my hands from playing with my pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too complex

Are you telling a story or trying to market a too involved game?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sooooo Hot

Wow this is the best story I have ever read on Literotica. I read it with my girlfriend and before the end we were both naked having sex in the computer chair :p

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Snuck up on me

The story started slow as you promised, but got me progressively more interested--it sucked me in--and horny. So I was ready when I got to the final part. Very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story

Great story - I loved the idea of the game.

I was a little disappointed that your character didn't take advantage of the opportunity to fuck Beth's ass.

As a suggestion for part 3, what about the other characters adding their ideas (- like the blank tile in scrabble).

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing

This is easily the best story I have ever read. It's so long and never gets boring. After I finished I had a very intense session with a vibrator and an amazing orgasm. I just wish I could play this game with my friends. Thank you so much for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Just Wow!

By far the best story I have read on Lit. Completely credible and the summation of every man's (an woman's) fantasy. I could see the characters in my mind's eye as I read and the scenes you painted were extremely erotic. I especially enjoyed the way you presented the characters as both passionate and compassionate, giving preference to the wants and needs of their friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Phenomenal

Kudos on an inventive story with great details. Best I've ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow.

I think I've tried to read this story about five times, but I've never been able to finish it. That's a heavy compliment for a story on literotica. By far the best story I've ever read on this site, or any other for that matter. I would definitely buy the game, too. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sensational!!

Got a math lecture in an hour or so. Forgot all about it. Was so immersed in readin this . By far the best story i have ever read here. Have also recommended this story to all my friends. For reading only heh heh .masterbated 5 times while reading . I am still pretty young right now . When i get a bit older i will definitely try and convince my female friends to have a go at this game. Hats off to you buddy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
It was okay, but not that good

The game itself was okay, but the author should have used the "Dave" character more often. I also don't think any of the characters would have done that much talking while all the sex was going on. Other than that, keep up the good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lost track of time...

I meant to be in bed almost an hour ago... but when i read this, i almost forgot what day it was, absolutely great...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Incredible

Just that incredible. Wonderful imagination and excellent story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Phenominal

Strung story out over three masturbation sessions. Great read and wonderful at keeping interest.

cibixcibixover 15 years ago
Aboslutely loved it...

yes, it was long, but i was so engrossed in the story i didn't want it to stop :-)

PacullaAnniaPacullaAnniaover 15 years ago
An inch from perfection...

I've been playing with the idea of writing a story about a party game like this, primarily because I had a fantasy about it for years and then invented one and marketed it years ago and loved beta-testing it with friends. It's called "Prude or Lewd" - look it up on-line. I don't think I can write the story now - both because you seem to have plumbed the depths of this type of story and also, with all respect, because you've shown some of its draw-backs.

Let me the say first that this story is great, overall - the problems it DOES have are similar to the ones we had with the market success of the game:

(1) Almost everyone who plays (especially the women) want to read all the cards first and they get scared off before they can get adequately inebriated and "boiled" as in your frog analogy.

(2) Your rules are even more complex than mine were, and the reading of them is, frankly, inherently boring to the players and readers. I don't want to be too critical, but this is one of the reasons I hesitated about writing this type of story - the details of the game tend to ovewhelm the sexiness of the situation.

(3) Intercourse or foreplay is really not realistic in front of your spouse or significant other without serious embarassment and consequences - in my beta testing, most people quit after the first flashing, rubbing, or kissing, no matter how drunk they got. It was hot to see massaging and kissing, and some flashing, of course, but the only real graphic stuff happened when no one else was looking (like when players had to go into the closet, the lights were out, etc.) and even then it seemed to cause a lot of emotional strangeness afterwards.

(4) No one seems to be able to play a game, no matter how "open" the players, for more than an hour - and it takes a suprising amount of time to get to the exciting parts of a "lead-in game" like this one. Your group, despite drinking heavily, seemed to last six or seven hours. The feedback on my game was that even when the players didn't get too nervous to continue, they got tired after an hour and felt like the whole thing became forced - and even sooner if they had been drinking a lot. Maybe your game is more interesting than mine, but I have to say that they are notably (strangely?) similar if you compare the two.

For what it's worth, here are my suggestions on making this a really great story:

(a) I think you should have quit five pages before the current ending, right before actual intercourse - the detailing of all the complex sex everyone was having felt like a how-to manual or porn movie after they go into the bedroom.

(b) "Alex" and "Dave" need to be more hesitant and jealous about sharing their wives - and all the players should have more realistic emotions about this, including Beth. Cheryl was the only one who had any qualms about anything, and that was only about her sister.

(c) If you want the game to lead to actual sex, then maybe you should have several sessions of the game, where the players get used to it over the days or weeks they play it, instead of going from "oh, what an interesting game" to "you should put his cock in your ass while my husband's cock is in your pussy and I'll lick your cunt" within one evening.

(d) Shave down your wordiness - I have this problem as well (as you may be able to tell) and ironically the extra length seems required to make everything more realistic. The problem is, even if this weren't a sexual story where people skim to the exciting parts, timing and flow are very important (build-up, climax, d'enouement, repeat as necessary, etc.) to keeping the reader's interest. I'm not the expert on this, I have to admit - I just know timing when I see it and some parts of this story could have been left out.

(e) Leave us wanting more - similar to point (a): even if the players get to have sex, make it just a little bit, or more hidden, or with some consequences. I liked the parts where there was some secret touching going on - more of that and less of the porn-star feel in the second half.

Anyway, you are a great writer and hopefully my suggestions don't leave with you with the feeling that I don't believe you are. Obviously you've made a lot of people happy, so there you go... I just think that if you submitted a rewrite with a few of the above changes you could have perfection...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
good one..

twas awesomeeeee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
what happens next.....

Hi, like your perfect game, the story also hots up with each episode, it was really nice the way you build up the tempo...very nice and original thinking pretty graphical presentation of your experiences/fantacies...marvellous. Waiting to read for what happend with the next gaming session.

jacks4ujacks4uover 14 years ago
Oh, Jeezus! What an awesome tale!

Clearly one of the finest stories I've read in a long time!

You paint such a complete picture in my mind's eye. and such a captivating tale, there were absolutely no detractors.

Thank you for sharing this with us!

srgeeksrgeekover 14 years ago
Equal if not better

As I work my way through your stories, I'm finding that each new one is very good and some are better.

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fuel for fire.

I loved this story as it hits close to home. I am one of a group of six who get together regularly to play games, often of the adult variety. There is always a ton of flirting, innuendo, groping, etc. and I know a few of us have been looking for ways to explore further. Now, I am not gay, but I would have appreciated it a little more if Dave and Alex didn't wimp out on their kiss. In a situation like that, it would've been nice to see the guys have to step up even remotely to keep the mood going. But I also understand a lot of people may be turned off by such a thing. Great story though. I wish the game were real, so I could bring it to my group.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
excellent

hard all the way

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The porn movie ending?

Loved this story, incredibly well-written, perfect pace. Well done!

Except I could have done without the porn movie ending. It felt to me like a different (and less sensitive, less crafted) writer took over shortly after everyone went to the bedroom together.

If you're still doing edits, by the way, Debbie, who makes a cameo appearance at shower-time, should probably go :-)

gerolfpicgerolfpicabout 14 years ago
the best

this is by far the best story i've read so far. on this site or anywhere else. have to thank you too, since letting my wife read it got me the wildest sex ever with her ...

jackadandyjackadandyabout 14 years ago
this story has just made me cum three times!

and after the marvelous cum, my girlfriend woke up and screw my brains out 'til morning...thanks to you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fucking A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That was great my hubby found your story yesterday while I was at work and told me I had to read it. Can't wait to read the next chapters thanks for a great story.....

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Coming soon at your local Wal-Mart

An innocent game with lots of potential. A wonderful game it's impossible to lose. I enjoyed it a lot, and missed my dinner! Since my Beth is the only one home right now, I guess I'll go get dessert. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Best yet!

I really enjoyed the long drawn out aspect of the story; it was like a slow sensuous strip tease. It only got boring when the game stopped and the wam bam sex, the tease, the anticipation was gone. And you never said what the winner got? Also the part about the jack hammer never dying penis pounding till it hurt, made mine begin to hurt and brought in painful feelings rather than the enjoyment previously( too much emphasis on causing pain brought thoughts of pain).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of the best

Fantastic. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
If Only...

If only I had a game like this.

I came twice reading this superb story and probably would have gone for a third had I started reading before four AM.

The exquisitely teasing long build featured some of the best writing I've seen in quite a while. Though I'm sad to say that it declined somewhat from there, especially through the painful camping story, I'm still impressed and overjoyed to have found this piece.

Thank you.

timelord1963timelord1963over 13 years ago
Nice Job

Can't wait to read the next 2. Similar to the D&D story I read on the site. However this included much more people and MORE SEX. I guess Beth thinks that practice makes perfect LOL, but no one can be perfect so we just try HARDER and HARDER to become it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh God

this game would come in handy this weekend

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very good buildup

as with previous comments, the slow buildup is what really gets me hot. Once the fucking started, it was just another sex story. I enjoyed it a lot!

max052max052over 13 years ago
TOP-NOTCH!

Build up was great, not the least bit boring. I love the complexity, it's obvious you gave lot of thought to your work. Also very realistic emotions. Would love to see more chapters, the more players involved the merrier. Thank's for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Can i buy this game......

Oh my god - loved the story, and love the sound of the game.

Is there anywhere i can get this game. Am happy to pay for it.

Please email me jasen.martin@bdo.co.nz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
loved it

awesome story. can i get this game somehow? please email mnm_343@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome

This was an awesome story about an awesome idea. I've fantasized myself about this exact thing happening, but didn't know how to pull it off. Is there any way you'd be willing to share the game with me? Iplayeadg4@yahoo.com. Thanks again for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

excellent! the best i've read in a long time, the innocent yet steamy build up kept me in suspense from the beginning untill the very end .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another potential buyer!

You need to make some version of this to sell. I'd buy one for sure!

bmaverick9bmaverick9about 13 years ago

This is still the best story I've read on this site. I've read it a dozen times and it's still just as hot as the first time. Any chance of a fourth chapter?? Like so many others before me, I too would like some more info on getting a copy of 'the game'. Fantastic story by a fantastic author

Steve150177Steve150177almost 13 years ago
We all can make our oun copy of this game.

In the world with the internet we, the fans, can collaborate to creat the decks of cards, post them to an internet site and print them for ourselves.

a] Someone better than me at computers sets up the required site that allows others to access it and type in suggested cards. And posts the address here. Note that some cards are already provided by the text.

b] The fans go to the site and enter their ideas. The fans rate the ideas.

c] Someone edits the final sets and creats the final list for easy downloading.

d] Someone could have done the art work for the special and other cards. Also the spinner art layout. Etc.

e] Each of us fans can download the completed attachment and print it on our own computers.

What do you all say ???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Can we have just one guy?

I would rather have the story of the same genre but only one guy with many ladies.

Good work though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

I think this story was just great and i woould really like to see it in a movie.... try selling the story to digital playground..... riley steel would be hot as beth haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

This story was amazing, it seems such a simple idea but it was just... wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
TOO HOT!!!

I WOULD BUY THIS GAME IF YOU SOLD IT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
... Simply astounding erotica

Easily the best if not the best I've read.

Great characters, story development, amazing sex and I think most importantly, length. Not too long, not too short, never too much detail, never too little. Just right, thank you!

BradentonLarryBradentonLarryover 12 years ago
Excellent!

This is fantastic! Great job!

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesover 12 years ago
Great build up

Maybe the best story I've ever read in terms of really building up the anticipation. The mechanic of the game is a stroke of genius.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This may be a first

I can't remember ever having voted or commented on a story before, but this was the shit. Had me painfully hard by page 3. I would love to get a hold of the final version of the game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
feast

read this story in intervals and orgasmed many time. Thank you

SubnsSubnsabout 12 years ago

Completely sublime!! I love it!!! Please write another to follow it. Also, where might I be able to pick up a copy of this game?? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Still sloppy

Who the fuck is Debbie? Page 5 "Debbie helped her guide me to the bathroom..."

wrc264wrc264almost 12 years ago
great story

fantastic. Cannot wait to read the next section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Truth

I just hope this is true... Since I'm going to try it, I'm going to try making my own game.

droppandadroppandaover 11 years ago
amazing

absolutely incredible story

octoflyoctoflyover 11 years ago
Play the Game

I thought I'd let you and your fans know that I've just finished making a party game based on this and a few similar concepts. If anyone would like to, it can be played for free on NewGrounds at the link below.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/607316

If you like the game, please rate. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I was masterbating so hard I broke my vibrator!!!

The slow build up got me so wet and when the sex began I was just rubbing my clit and fucking myself with my vibrator I have never come that hard before but this story.oh man.my nipples where rock hard and and my pussy was so damn tight after this story I spent over all 7 hrs bouncing on my boyfriends dick and I got double penetrated after reading that I cannot explain what it did to me but man I need to be fucked more so please god help me cos my pussy is so fucking tight and one dick just isn't enough!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This story was amazing

If anyone could come up with the perfect way to market this game it would pay off huge. I didn't know how the story would unfold but it made me want to go out and buy this game today.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
getting his cake and eating it

It annoyed me so much that there were three'hot' girls who were gagging to have sex with one guy who was really into him self and the girls didn't care that he slept with all of them in under an hor, while the other guy got no look in. Hopefully this isn't true because if my boyfriend had sex with me my friend and my SISTER in one night I would be livid especially since he said the sister was 'sexy' but the sex meant nothing to him, he is just an annoying character who is so arrogant. I want the hkur I spent reading this back!

octoflyoctoflyalmost 11 years ago
url issue

for some reason the previous link had a space in the middle of it

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/607316

jason2313jason2313almost 11 years ago
Entertaining but.

The double standard of lesbianism but no guy on guy is is a little annoying. Obviously straight women suddenly turn into lesbians, but the guys remain absolutely straight... I find it a little odd. But still, a very entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incremental

Best name for the game of those mentioned is Incremental to my mind. Also, ménage is not the term you were searching for, I think. Personally I think Melange works pretty well without giving the game away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so is the game published yet?

what a hot and sexy story. I had to go have sex with my girlfriend after reading this..... now she's reading it! when is the game going to be for sale?

islandicislandicover 10 years ago
Dam fine story.

Please write some more and include Beth's roommates to give the right ratio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot

This is the hottest story I have read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
just as I

suspected he is

tony1stony1sabout 10 years ago
Need a game of your game.

Picking the players without nobody falling out would be hard but fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I Want Menage!!

You need to put that game up for sale. And in the meantime, where do you all live? I'd like to join in the game!!! :)

Elysium_WyndElysium_Wyndover 9 years ago
Double Standard...

I know it's straight guys (and supposedly straight girls), but I was really left wanting some bi male sex at the end. If girls get drunk, they all become bisexual (and somewhat incestuous) but the guys stick poker-rod straight without even a little give?

As a bisexual woman myself, I really enjoyed most of it, even if Dave and Alex were irritating people. It was really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ooooooooooooooooh so hot an steamy

I luv this one ,, it kept me wanting to keep on reading even after I was tired an couldn't keep my eye lids open ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, your a very good writer an please where do yu live so I could come an play it to ,,,,,,,,,,,, or better yet put it out there where everyone can get it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yes thoses of us who live up in here in Alaska ,,,,,,,,,,,,, where we would play it for weeks on in ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, because we are snowed in

anyway like I said luv it an thank-you for sharing it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, an please another story :)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20392 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES