All Comments on 'Boys will be Boys'

by johnnys123

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
good job

this story was really good i especially liked the ending keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Boys just wanna be motherfuckers

This is an excellent story of two 18-year-old dudes [spoiler alert!] who concoct an ingenious plan to do what most all young guys ache to do--shove their stiff dicks up their mothers' warm motherly twats. Justin's Mom knew something funny was going on when her boy hauled his big fat prick out of his pants and started stroking it in front of her! When she complains, her son looks real surprised--what could be wrong with a son beating his meat right in front of his dear loving mother? Mom is at her wits end, so she calls the shrink Justin's been seeing. He tells her it's now an emergency, and the mother has to get her boy to cum! It's a green light for Justin, he jumps his Mom and works his big prick up her cunt! Son unloads his balls, and Mom cums herself! Justin's achieved every healthy boy's dream--he's now a member of the exclusive clan of proud young motherfuckers, and Mom'll be getting it from her boy good and hard between her legs from now on.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
a great story with a cute ending

He needs to fuck his mom ragged, fill her pussy with cum and keep her filled.Show her what it's like to live with a young stud who can fuck her 6 times a day and still want her. Keep her ass and pussy sticky with his cum to where she has to use a towel to set on to keep the furniture from getting all sticky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ditto what ddr said

All boys know deep down where their stiff young prick belongs. Likewise, they know where the best place is to unload their hot young balls. Like with Justin in this fine story, the answer is---right up their mother's mommy-cunt! A boy should keep his mother's twat filled to the brim with his warm creamy semen, so that every time she moves some seeps out of her cunt and trickles down her legs, and when she sits down she makes big puddles on the furniture. Boys really like to see that. It makes them hard all over again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
FAT PEOPLE

Most of your readers do not find obesity to be sensual or erotic. Your guy is 5'8" and 200 pounds . . . he is just another one of today's porkers. I quit reading as soon as I saw his size.

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
It's only a story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but

Hey !! Fat people need love too. And if it comes from mom all the better..........LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
interesting story

not what i really care for but interesting

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
SOUNDS LIKE A RAPE JOKE TO ME.^*!

And that was not even funny. A story in bad taste.

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago

Some people don't have a sense of humor !!!! I thought it was resourceful. Lol.......write more chapters.

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Oh the tangled web we weave.

I guess that's one way to get to have sex with your mother. Very good short story, possibly deserves a sequel. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous