All Comments on 'The Lesson'

by slyc_willie

Sort by:
  • 93 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow.

Great story. A nice twist on the theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice save

The ending was a nice twist. Daniel was a indictive bastard, and went way overboard. He probably is not even aware of what an asshole he is.

Thanks for writing

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
....Daniel was a indictive bastard...

dont you mean Daniel was a Vindictive bastard...?

and no he wasnt you moron

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Who the fuck was the hero of the story?

By the time I stopped reading it about a third of the way. I was routing for the cheating wife. What an asshole, with a capital HOLE. He thinks he's god's gift, he picks up a whore and marries her. Flaunts her like a T bone, what the fuck did he expect to happen? By the way the panties are not evidence, there is a thing called chain of evidence, so evidence is not tainted. Your proof was still he said she said. Try to make the reader feel something next time. I couldn't give a shit if they all died in a train wreck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Entertainment

And that's all these stories are meant to be. If the naysayers want nothing but the truth, legal and otherwise, then go read non-fiction. You have potential so keep up the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ah The Many Flavors Of Consequence

Nice work! Always appreciate a new writer who begins with the multi faceted theme of marital consequence. Some reality helps to balance out a little of the crude humiliation absurdities.

Talented imaginative writing that raised emotions there and here.

Thanks with hope for more in this theme!

With Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
All these assholes with cheating wives

Man, dont you have anything else to write about, clogging up Loving wives with your wimp husband cheating wife bullshit. What is loving about a cheating bitch? Seems like America has found a new hobby. My bitch wife cheats on me. You wimps need to fuck your wives good, instead of writing such shit!

don-donna2don-donna2over 17 years ago
Of course all the males who read and write this ..

are total straight arrows who would never and have never cheated on their wives.

Actually those who get upset with these female characters are those who are afraid that their spouse doesn't understand that the male in their life owns them.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
Last paragraphs were the best

It was quite predictable (no major flaws though), until the surprising Post Script from Alexis. That gave the story a needed boost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Daniel

I know that hurt Daniel so much reading that email i hope emily and daiel are very happy now it made me cry seeing his ex hurt him when she could have just come out out and ask him to help her and confess what she did.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 17 years ago
Good first story

Handy to have an Emily around to help with the revenge.

tinman69stinman69sover 17 years ago
What is with you readers??? (Some of you)

It never ceases to amaze me how these readers take these stories so literal!!! Do they not realize that this is fantasy writing? Not writings for a term paper in law school!!

I thought the story was very well done and very erotic. I will be happy to read more from this writer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fact or fiction?

Of course this is a work of fiction. However, the author has some responsibility of making sure that his fiction is at least somewhat congruent with the real world. Especially when when a character says, "I know the law". That's just good writing and it even makes the story better. More like real life, giving the reader more to identify with.

The "chain of evidence" problem already commented upon is one of several legal falacies in this work. Is there still ANY state where a wife can be forced out of a marriage with nothing at all because of adultery? Uh... Saudi Arabia doesn't count. That's a different kind of "state".

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
sheeetttt

your story is so full of shit.....everything is so perfect, huh......your a rich stud, who has a secretary that has waited 2 years to be with you......you dork.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
yes yes yes

I really liked it! Poor Alexis. She reminds me of myself a little. Maybe my marrige wasn't a waste entirely, because now I can be the slut I was meant to be! Just kidding - I'll probably get married one of these days, just not anytime soon. Thanks for sharing your imagination with me. CMM

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a real tear jerker

I think it was great i cried so for daniel whenfound out the she cheated on him its a shame she threw it all away he should have found out who the guys that she had the affairs with and sued them for breaking up there marriage and heartship.

Pat Murray

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice

nice little fairy tale - enjoyed it.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Enjoyable story

Good writing, so-so character development, interesting plot. The hubby's revenge fuck is a no-no in my book so no cookie for you. Thank you for an entertaining read.

MsTexasMsTexasover 16 years ago
Fantastic ...

That was absolutely brilliant. Your stories never cease to amaze me. Once again, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
yeah yeah yeah

cheating slut wife get's hers again, but what the fuck did he expect? Middle age guy with money hooks up with hot young stripper and thinks she loves him for himself and not his money? Yeah, whatever, that's what he get's stupid ass. At least the new wife is a little older and he just knoooowwws it must be love shining in her eyes and not the dream of being the new Mrs Money Bags.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
When a girl equates love/sex with money it is

very difficult for them to transition to what some call normal married life. Some of the strippers have a grasp on reality but they are far and few. Most view men, every man, as a potential client or money source, that includes their husbands. The one problem you had in the story was keeping Emily's age correct. You had her in thirties then with a seven year old and she is 35, such sloppyness does distract from the story. Beyond that what sane man marries a girl he meets in a strip joint? Just think of all the medical testing that needs to be done over the next year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What?

What do you expect when you marry a stripper? Just thinking with his dick I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OK

A good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good Job

I love a story that has a man with some backbone. It was pretty hot, and gave me good images about what you wrote. Keep up the good work.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
I liked it.

Overall, it was a great little story. Thank you for having written it.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Good story

More than slightly stiff. I believe that Alvaron 53 characterized it with

perfection.

juanviejojuanviejoover 12 years ago
A really great story!

Outstanding, my friend, just outstanding!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Total BS so I gave it a 1 Star.

I believe that the author wants revenge for how the family courts fucked him over. However, that is just the way it is in America. The author's problem is that his anger is directed at women when it should be directed at family courts and the law.

Women use the law to their advantage, but so would men if the law benefited them. Actually the women don't do much of anything; it is their attorneys. Of course the attorneys write the legal documents as if the women is doing it and most people are too stupid to know the difference.

The story is BS because without a prenup there is no way she would not receive half of his estate and even with a prenup she would receive half of what he earned since marriage plus spousal support of $5,000 or more each month.

It doesn't matter what men may wish for, the family courts are 90/10 to the benefit of women. Even if in the extremely unlikely event she signed the papers, long before the divorce was final so would talk to someone who would tell her to talk to an attorney and the court would toss out the agreement.

The author can continue to write these BS stories. However, they could never happen in the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is an adult site

and we have juveniles commenting on stories. I am amazed how this bugger keeps on reading Loving wives stories and giving them 1 star when he should know Loving Wives is almost a non-erotic section where all kind of stories are posted.

He is anal about age of the characters as if he fears the very concept of people over 50 having sex. Did he accidentally walk in on his over 50 parents having a seniors orgy? Though I doubt it, his parents must be in late 30s or early 40s. Who was it grand parents?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

Childish responses only make the responder look foolish. I will send this as an anymooser so I do not need to hear from said child.

May the children ALL rot in hell!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
REVERTING TO WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE

just dont drag people along or down. TK U MLJ LV NV

cueball961cueball961about 12 years ago
Let The Punishment Fit The Crime!

I loved this story! It was well written, erotic, and very entertaining. I guess most of us who have been on the receiving end of infidelity, with the exeption of the willing cuckolds, would like to bring home the pain of it to the offending spouse. It's also good to see a selfish person watch their little "all about me" fantasy world rise up to bite them on the ass. Of course, I do have to point out the painful fact that the husband made some very foolish choices in marrying this little trollop to begin with, especially without the protection of a prenup. But we are treated in this story to the good guy falling and landing on his feet, as it should be.

As for the comments of our old pal DWornock, who once again shows just how much of an ass he is, of COURSE the legal details are not completely realisic. It's called fiction, look into it! The exengencies of literature sometimes require some suspension of belief, and such requirement in this story is not an unreasonable one. As long as an author does not offer up a blatant miracle without some explanation all is well.

Good job and thank you for a nice little tale that brought a smile to my face.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
True Romantic Revenge Story (RRS)

Naturaly 5 stars. Not only SS06 sends the slutwife to the netporn. Dear Ms Dwornock, there was not any information about or without prenuptial with Alexis so couse of the succesful divorce may be a prenuptial.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Slyc Willie. I like that. Great story. I hate cheating wives and love a good revenge. It actually worked out in the end. Daniel found real love with Emily and Alexis gets paid to pound on indiscriminate cock.

Slyc Willie. It's way cooler than my nom-de-plum.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Betrayedlikeasoftcunt

your handle suits you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
the last anon comment

was made by a true fag, I make comment from time to time but some of the anon statement are made by queers. if you don't like the fucking sorry fine but comment on the story not about how you think some guy is a cuck or how dumb that are. Most anon statements make sense but alot are fucking as dumb as the assholes that made them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Stool Pigeon

a meaty cock is sublimely smoked, cornhole is buggered, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice

Initially you had me believing that the guy was making a huge ass out of himself, well he still kind of did so never mind. Nice story and thanks for sharing.

user110user110over 11 years ago

i didnt care for this one.the characters seem too... wooden?

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 LESSONS LEARNED BY 1ST HAND INFO

leads to single life and emotional rescues. TK U MLJ LV NV

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 11 years ago
Sad but true

I must say that I feel bad for women like Alexis or for that matter, anyone with an addiction! To have everything that you ever wanted and lose it because you are an addict. In this case to sex!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
See

She was a slut when she met him and continued her slut ways. Fuck her.

Dubby49Dubby49about 11 years ago
Can't see

any redeeming features in this story. Daniel and Emily are as disgusting characters as Alexis. I suppose the argument is that if you are loaded, any kind of conduct is acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fact or Fiction - Again

First off - as has been pointed out, there is a difference between fiction and fantasy, and I really wish more authors in the Loving Wives category (should be titled "Cheating Slut Wives", shouldn't it??) knew the difference. I'm sure that they make a lot of men feel good, but most of them fall flat on their face when compared to even the shadow of reality If I wanted fantasy, I'd be on the Sci-Fi and Fantasy category

Regarding of the problem of chain of evidence, HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY He threw them back in the hamper, remember??

As far as distribution of propertiy, as has been pointed out, no state in this country will automatically reduce the share received by a cheating spouse, the court MAY take the infidelity into account, but is not required to, and probably will not

All in all, I'm about done with this whole category and this author in particular

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
success!

total shit

bad writing

bad characters

lose yourr craayons

so you cannot write

any more shit

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
This story is why STD's work

Soon she will die the death of a slut whore(men an women),and with HIV infecting all the selfish men and women she and they fuck, Darwinism trough sex..nature dont you just love it. The AIDS Helping to cull the weak and stupid, Selfish whores + Aids = destroying the innocent, and proving we have a long way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What a fucking idiot. He married one whore, and then divorced her for cheating, and yet hooked up with another woman who had absolutely no problem with fucking a married man. That's a pattern of fucking stupidity. The dude's a career cuck, no matter how you dress this up as a BTB. He's also a retarded hypocrite for engaging in the same infidelity his wife did and then committing multiple crimes by engaging in criminal conspiracy with his new whore.

I also dislike how the fucking idiot forgot to verify that his wife had actually cheated before sticking his dick in another woman. Then there's the really fucked up fact that this douchebag is actually jacking off to videos of his ex-wife being a complete slut on the internet. Can we say emotional cheating? And why the fuck is he watching shitty internet porn anyway if his new wife really is spreading it for him every single day?

Bunch of walking trash all around in this story. Nobody to like or to root for, because the husband and wife are vile cheaters, and the second chance wife is as much a dirty whore as the first one was, and stupid enough to allow her new husband to cheat on her by jerking off to porn of his ex-wife. No self-respecting wife would tolerate being disrespected by her husband like that. 1 star.

HardFeltHardFeltover 10 years ago
Ug

Author should be called sick willie

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A WASTE OF TIME

WHAT A DIPSHIT LOSER DANIEL IS. TRADES ONE WHORE FOR ANOTHER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Stupid

Obvious from a really sick mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well done

Nice way to show a cheating slut the errors of her ways. Straight forward and well played. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Boy was he full of shit

I think she laughed in his face. I think she took the money she had been squirreling away and hired herself a smart lawyer. I think her lawyer took his threats, got a restraining order and took him to the cleaners. After he was arrested for assault, battery, illegal restraint and numerous other charges he was forced to rethink his position as his lawyer told him he was toast. He lost - BIG TIME. This may have been a nice little fantasy but the reality is he got fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
gave it a 5

to help offset the assholes who gave it a 1

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
Funny thing...

Though you would think she was in a position to refute all of the documents she'd signed - after all, most states being "no fault" aren't going to care she had "affairs" - and could take legal action since his actions COULD be considered unlawful restraint, the truth is the worst he was looking at was an even split.

She LET him restrain her thinking it was for sex play and, in the story, not once did she ask to be let loose. Sure, she stated versions of not wanting him and Emily to have sex but that's a completely different issue.

In the end, she said she was happy being a slut but I wonder, if she had to do it all over again, would she have preferred being married to him and NOT fucking around...?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Seriously....

"I was thirty-seven and my wife was twenty-three. She was young, gorgeous, wild and kinky. Two years before, when we met in a nightclub, Alexis was working as a topless dancer and juggling a couple of boy-toys."

Need I say anymore?

Anyone marrying someone like this should do it only to pimp her out while working toward an early retirement..

sdc97230sdc97230almost 9 years ago
There was no way she'd ever get half of everything

Even in a no-fault state, the division of property would be half the marital assets. That's half of whatever they had accumulated during the marriage. They'd met two years ago, moved in four months after that and married six months after that. That's a whopping fourteen months of wedded bliss. If his business accountants were any good, they could easily come up with spreadsheets to show that the $10,000 he gave her plus whatever clothes and personal property he let her take with her was half the value of their marital assets after the legal costs of the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a bunch of crap

They gave this story a high score.? Why, to corny to be believable especially the secretary fuckng him in front of his wife. To be x.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GLAD SHE GOT TO BE WHAT SHE KNEW WAS HER TRUE SELF.

Really glad of the way his vengeance took shape. Making her watch.. almost too good to be true.

Forto02Forto02almost 6 years ago
Commenting the story

Daniel, the main character is an asshole and an idiot. Rich, Good loking and well hung, yet he chooses to hang with a young pro dancer who has MORE THAN ONE BOY TOY, and marries her in short notice.

Of course, she cheats on him. Nothing unexpected. And then, he "convinces" his secretary to put a forced show on his wife for revenge.

Says him he treats them well, but he does not describe his way of pampering them.

This is a legit BTB and I dig it, and still give the story a good mark, but I don't like Daniel, the lead character, he is a shmuck

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
Interesting

The reversal. Didn't care for the slut ending of Alexis though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Emily could do better

Yeah, I get her position as a passive reward just waiting around for the main character to grow up.

But, if you look at the story from her point of view? She's basically been devoted to a guy forever, who's enough of an immature fuck-up that he marries a stripper, and then uses the girl who's in love with him like a disposable sextoy for revenge.

It seems like she really should have been long gone from his life, having gotten over him somewhere around the point where he was out banging strippers, let alone when he decided to marry one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not Exactly Brimming...

....with tension and mystery.

Would have rather seen some crazy-bitch boilerplate revenge plot on a disabled cruise ship with night vision scopes and curare darts :)))

MbgdallasMbgdallasabout 5 years ago
What a stupid story.

A guy who never loved his wife... abuses her in a divorce.

Divorce doesn’t work that way. And learn what probate is. I am quite sure he wouldn’t want to go through probate.

And since they were married he would have been supporting her all through the divorce process as she would have been half owner of everything. I a. Sure he wouldn’t have wanted to prolong it.

Just another stupid douchebag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Silly story

I don't believe Alexis signed anything. I believe she hired a shark and her attorney ripped Daniel a new one in Court and got her a ton of money. If you believe she walked away with only 10 grand, you're dumber than a stump and know nothing about divorce laws in this country. Awful story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Childish - 1

Juvenile. S l o w. Boring.

If you read comments first, rest assured, you will not miss anything skipping this waste of time.

JMAS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The guy marries a stripper

And thinks a fairy tale life is ahead of him.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Stripper bad enough but you want her to show everyone her goodies!!!

2 stars marry a slut want a slut then get upset she's a slut

Doesn't follow any reasonable end except what happened

Can't understand men who get off about wife exposing self to others left all my exhibition side behind when I grew up

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantasy

A male fantasy based on nothing but ego. You marry a slut but expect her to be a housewife, delusional. With no prenuptial, you expect the divorce will go down in your favor, delusional. Rince and repeat, try it again with a slutty secretary, expect different results, insane. I am a guy that is a BtB fan, but come on, try to make it a little real.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Not really

Not really very good at all, but if MFBDallas hates it I'll have to give you a *3 .

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Sad and unlikely story.

I do believe that some were born to destroy whatever good is in their life, or are they made that way? Either way, it was interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Who woulda thunk?

What I find so unbelievable was how unfaithful this stripper could be!

You'd think that after spending all that time our protagonist spent in carefully selecting a woman, based on her strength of character, with all her selfless and noble acts and lifestyle, that she would never change into someone so selfish!

This story should be a lesson for all us men; not all strippers can be trusted! Not all of them are worthy of the high esteem society holds them in.

Buyer beware! It's just like the old saying goes; "You can't judge a book by its cover."

...or maybe you can...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
BC 👈 me

Tried to give it 5 stars but, it won’t register. 🤷‍♂️ Great story.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago
Good, but 1 mistake

As a business owner, he should have (since their were partners and investors it would have been insisted upon) had a prenuptial with Alexis, and there probably would have been an infidelity clause.

SlamnukeSlamnukeover 2 years ago

Female pornstars live hard and die young and often alone. It’s a miserable existence for women. She’s likely going to kill herself at some point from the loneliness. She doesn’t want him to contact her because she likely knows she’s spiraling downward and doesn’t want him to see her crash and burn. She’s fucked her life for good and has no way out of her current situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

any man who marries such a slut deserves what he gets...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you knew she was a slut when you married, and you were surprised when she cheated?

Helen1899Helen1899about 2 years ago

Not really very good, nor plausible. He proposed to Emily on the strength of one night's fucking and her ability as a Secretary, not having learned, he only married Alexis on her fucking ability. Glad his business brain was better than his ability of how to pick a bride, what a plonker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good story, only thing missing was to reveal that it was Emily's lingerie. And that she picked some random guy to give her the needed cream pie. She's may have not had a boyfriend but she was clearly doing Olympic level training to out suck and out fuck a season stripper slut like Alexis. Being the trusted secretary Emily would have had a set of spare keys to drop and pick up important documents while the boss was out of town.

I really thought it was headed this way., after Emily said she had been waiting since before he got married. Even after Alexis fessed up to her betrayal it still could have been Emily's devious plot.

servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

Nice fantasy. But no one EVER marries a stripper and only an utterly clueless nincompoop would be surprised that said stripper (GASP)…is a sociopathic slut… I mean “stripper” vs “slut/whore,” synonyms all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

LOL... Every stripper on earth is single? Learn new things everyday on this website. Can't believe someone would be so ignorant to reality. Decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really!... marries a stripper and thinks he's going to live happily ever after... what a schmuck... his new wife, after what she did for him in front of his wife, will be no winner either... probably cheat on him when she gets bored... of course he deserves all the pain that he receives... he's not only a schmuck, he's a pathological narcissist also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty stupid. No nuance.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Maybe it was a stupid plot but I enjoyed it, that's all that matters.

redboat7redboat7about 1 year ago

Great Story! Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Couldn't get past this early bit.... "she got a new cell, one that had a password lock on the memory." What a bronze age person might say when trying to talk about technology thousands of years beyond their comprehension.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

you find out that your wife cheating , and you kiss your wife with the taste of cum in her mouth and say nothing ,when you get home ,you have sex with her again . sounds to me you have no problem with your wife fucking her boyfriend ,it turns you on.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Chit

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a dumbassed story! He marries a stripper then expects her to stay honest in a marriage? Who knows what else she did, tho by the story, it can be easily guessed. 2 stars for this garbage. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Dumb, predictable, silly dialogue and formulaic. Typical LW offering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So sad.

ForsakenGray1928ForsakenGray192821 days ago

Started out like a normal cheating wife and a revenge story.

Twisted by the secretary, who was in love with him helping him.

The final end was unexpected and great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous