All Comments on 'Undercover Ch. 09'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love it!

I really do love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

brilliant!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
more

Great story. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
MAGNIFIC!!

This is the most enthralling stories I've read in a very long time. I cannot wait for you to continue to the next chapter but.... never to end.Thanks

pcsocakepcsocakeover 17 years ago
love your stories

just stumbled into your story the other day and i've been reading all of your stories since. just got to chapter 8 of undercover today and i love this series. there's some small bump on the plot here as i probably missed the story of how Cade could all of a sudden fall in love with her and buy her a ring. look forward to your next stories :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just not sure I like Cade

You're a great writer, and I like Erin's personality. But I just don't know about Cade! All we know about him is that he's good-looking and angry all the time. The day before he hates her, and now he wants to marry her? Have they ever had a conversation? How can he love her? The story is intriguing and well-written. But I just don't know about Cade. I'm excited to read more from you!

SAV12SAV12almost 5 years ago
THE BEGUILED

THE BEST LAID PLANS OF MICE AND MEN. UNBEKNOWNST, TO CADE AND ERIN, THEIR TRUE FEELINGS OF LOVE. CUPID WARREN; WARREN THE MATCHMAKER, HURTS HIS OWN CAUSE.

fantasy57fantasy57almost 3 years ago

So finally the truth comes out...well sort of. Now the two love birds believe that they were being played by the other all along, which was true. They say that love conquers all, so on to the next chapter to find out if this is true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
3228 Followers
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES