All Comments on 'Feeding Edna'

by AmyHart

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
gorgeous pussy pleasure

very horny!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOT!

HOT! More from this cunt slurper and feeder, plase.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I actually masturbated to this one!

Lovely story! This one is real hot. I would love to see more voyeur and teasing. Maybe the heroine innocently showing her goodies to the pussy starving slut, so that she can drool for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yes

Cun inducing from the first word

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great job need more

like to see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The "Fine Art" of lesbian oral love/worship

Such an erotic story! Loved it! Can't tell you how much I enjoyed entering the sexually erotic minds of both the "Oral sex lapper/worshiper", and the "oral sex lapper receipent" (if you will ^_^). The detailed description of the sexual desire on the part of Edna was particularly erotic. The fact that she was simply mesmerized by the very thought of making love to the beautiful pussy of her lovely and sexually dominant target caused me to "melt down." And also that her beautiful target understood what was going on, and after teasing a little, made herself available for what was to be a very plesant experience for both characters and the readers.

Amy, you are a very talented writer and I sincerely hope that you continue to write, especially lesbian pussy-worship stories. Stories where the dominant character, understands the "sub" and, while being sexually dominant (and all that goes with that), treats the "sub" as a human being (she would never really hurt her against her will) and the focus is on the d/s incredible sensual act of physical lovemaking/pussyworshiping. I also hope other writers pick up on this incredibly, yet usually overlooked, erotic concept!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
sshit story! Get a life! Waste of time.

dumb chick stalks blonde beauty, worships her pussy. Get real. You probably one of them shy skinny blondes with an eating disorder and aint even getting pussy or dick. Quit tripping, skank. Wake up and get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome story!

Great story! PLEEEEASE write another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome!

You have a real talent, hope to read more of your work soon!

hotman_45hotman_45about 13 years ago
Great Pussy Whipped Sub Slut Story

Great story. Short and to the point - Sexy Woman Dominant and Needy Sub wanting nothing but to eat out that wet, slimy cunt and show her mistress she will do anything and everything she demands. Give us more. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Males can be pussy worshipers too!

I love the story and the way you tell it. I would love to take Edna's place ,on my knees worshiping your beautiful cunt. I am a handsome Black male who wants to be a sexy White woman's "pussy slave". How can I find that special woman who demands that her pussy be worshiped? My reward would be to swallow every drop of her pussy juice. Every time I read your story I masturbate imagining that my face is worshiping a White pussy. Help me out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is hot but begs for more story line

Good start. Needs more, much more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous