All Comments on 'Wolf's Bane Ch. 04'

by Mr. Marvel

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hmmmmmmm

Since I haven't read 1-3 I will say this one is interesting. However, I must say not just one pres messed up Reagon's plans for the US. But otherwise this part was fairly good. I'll have to go and look up parts 1-3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
interesting..

ok.. ive read the others and i have to say that .. this chapter seems a lil off.. then the others.. i duno.. write more then it might come together more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
its ok

i am the old fan from the genesis

well, there is suspense in here, and mystery:)

some spelling mistakes, but it's alright. i am looking forawrd to wat happens next in this chapter and in geensis chp 20

lw

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
more please!!

i loved it. its something i can really get into. i need more, im hooked already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ENDING???

Another story with no ending,why write if you can't finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

ok did you die or quit

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what happens next?

Now you have me on the edge of my seat with all these hints about what is happening in Fox Hollow. Especially with those three girls from the mall. I assume they are the same ones who saw William carry Tess to school?

Please write more of this awesome story!

sweetie86sweetie86over 12 years ago
UGH!!!!

NO FAIR..... DON'T BAIT ME IN AND THROW THE FISHING POLE IN THE POND.... FINISH PLEASE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So what happens next?

I hope that you have nor dies or something to have taken so long to finish.

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaalmost 11 years ago
Unfinished,,another one..

Well,a good story,,what there was of it,,,just add it to the list of UNFINISHED stories on here,,such a waste of readers time,but,unfinished is getting to be the normal on here anymore...

dliterdliterover 10 years ago
Nuts, another unfinished story!

I am getting so tired of reading a story that is really good to only find out it is unfinished and likely will never be finished! Have to start reading from the last chapter instead of the first just to find out if it is finished from now on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another unfinished story

pretty good bbut unfinished...there are a lot of stories on literotica that are good but unfinished./...there should be some kind of mark that a person could see that would tell the reader that the story was finished,,hopefully!!!!!!

OmniferisOmniferisabout 9 years ago
FINISH

I don't know if you still come here or not, but please F I N I S H !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brandon11Brandon11almost 3 years ago
Wolfs Bane

This is a great story that needs to be completed.

MarkT63MarkT639 months ago

This was a great story that deserves to be finished...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Wolf's Bane Series Info