All Comments on 'Doctor Doctor'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The tool

I think the tool sharon was talking about was a motorized dildo that rotatoes around.

Pat Murray

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Helps if facts are straight

Marines have never drafted anyone and your medical conditions would have had you out in much less than 45 days, if you even got in at all.

magmamanmagmamanover 17 years agoAuthor
To "Helps"

You are flat WRONG!

I was drafted into the US Marine Corp in 1966. I joined the Navy instead.

I spent 46 days all told from the day I left until the day I got back home, most of in 4012Alpha, medical hold.

That part is exactly true.

So was the part about the Doctor, just the name changed.

MGM

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Nice!

Made me even more anxious for my Marine to come home so we can get pregnant! I wonder if there are any doctors like that around here, lol. Well written story, I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
that doctor was messing about

today he would be in jail for doing that...fucking pervert.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Come on, get real

MMM, you did it again, too many holes.... all of this would support the doctor losing his license ........

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Perverted quack doctor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2703 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...