All Comments on 'Undercover Ch. 11'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Can't hold back any longer

I like the story, but hate the errors. Your grammar needs improvement as does your spelling. It is "Guinea Pig", not 'Ginny Pig'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
don't worry about the grammar

you have a really strong storyline here which is the most important thing, I'm completly addicted and can't wait for the next twist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
quick update

Thank you for such a quick update. It made my day :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love your story Ada but...

please listen to the first commentor instead of the second asking you to disregard the grammar mistakes. Always listen to the good ones. Those that asked you to ignore good advice are the real baddies. A good storyline looks out of place with wrong usage of words and grammars.

I do love your story with your funny fiery dialogues, especially between Cade and Erin. Keep it up.

Ada StuartAda Stuartover 17 years agoAuthor
I totally agree with you, Anonymous

There is way to many grammatical mistakes in my stories and I know how these can really ruin a story.

I must admit that English is not my native language so I struggle with wiping out the grammatical errors.

Thankfully I've got some help with my Abduction-serie and I have now re-posted all the chapters - hopefully without errors this time.

I'm currently trying to correct this serie as well, so I hope you will bear with me. Hopefully the next chapters will be an improvement since this is a major learning curve for me

Anyway, please feel free to send me a comment/email if you find any errors! I'll be delighted for any help or suggestions helping me to improve my writings.

Ada

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

I have to say that your grammar, the edition... is not important for me, what really matters is what you make me feel, and I have to say that: GREAT!!! I love your style, your stories are one of the best things in my life.One simply wants to know what will happen next, and next after that. Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great but...

The characters are compelling and entertaining, a perfect match to the story line. However, the grammar does need some work. Even ignoring sentence structure and more complex aspects of grammar, there is a significant difference between loose and lose--as they are two entirely different words with different meanings. Loose-- as in lax (ie his shoe laces have come loose). Then Lose- to fail, to misplace, etc (ie you are going to lose the bet). Also, there is a difference between Too --- meaning also, in addition, as well, etc (ie the skirt was too loose on her frame) and To- in direction of (ie you are destined to lose). Grammar sucks, no one enjoys it, but it is a necessary element of a great story.

fantasy57fantasy57almost 3 years ago

I think the story line is well thought out with characters that mesh perfectly. As for the grammatical aspect, I think anyone who wants to be a professional writer should give grammar its due diligence. This may be an area where a talented editor could be very helpful in conveying your story more seamlessly.

Enough tech crap for now! On to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
3227 Followers
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES