All Comments on 'Wife Teases Too Much'

by john_smith78

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Thruster9Thruster9over 17 years ago
The kind of Girl You Just Want to Take Home to Mom

After she wipes, the cum off her face, of course...

Thruster9Thruster9over 17 years ago
The kind of Girl You Just Want to Take Home to Mom

After she wipes the cum off her face, of course...

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Not a lot here

Average writing, needed 12" cock and big tits on the wife to be interesting (yawn). No plot, ho-hum dialog, no character exposition, no conflict to resolve. Some typos.

Not much here of note. Have a 3 for an average story. I'm feeling generous tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wicked

Loving wifes is going downhill fast. I gave all zeroes today

Rattlesnake1775Rattlesnake1775over 17 years ago
Loving Wives...

I'm confused on the time line. Did this happen before or after they got married? And this is another good argument for why Loving Wives needs to be broken up into several categories. That is my new pet peeve. Old pet peeve, actually.

I will agree that the story has been done about 7,000 times on this site alone, and that is low balling, and that the big dick and huge tits are a bit ordinary at this point, if I will admit to having done the same thing.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

Too much ass fucking here. Like the other guy said....Loving Wife is going downhill FAST!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Damn Another New Cuckster Pimping Out His

wife or girlfriend - who knows as the writer is confused also but his is insistant on his dose of pathetic male humiliation while watching twenty leben inch cock blow his woman away like he never will - right sweetie.

So, missing location writer is it London or what? This self cuckolding yourself is a UK affliction but may be spreading.

In either case it is still a fetish below pissing which is probably next for you after the black gangbangs while you watch.

Surely, you have something erotic for us as this sick shit only appeals to the few real septic sicksters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
not bad

story was ok, i agree that loving wives needs to be broken up into several catergories, but i think these negative comments are becomming very old. There arent many stories on here guys that dont involve wife sharing/watching or cheating. You moan at the standard, well lets see some of your work?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Write some more about Allie.

Write some more about Allie and she did learn that night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
We like doing it also

We've been married 23 years and we've just started in the past year and half playing she loves to come on and flirt with younger guys and somehow she always pics he wants that are well hung she enjoys playing with them and I enjoy watching her received one of the best and hardest f****** each time. If you've never tried it don't knock it try it you might enjoy it we do and we live in West Texas. readynow 1235 at g. Mail if you want to play. .com HMU if you're close by the lower part of the Panhandle

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
He quit

Her ass was giggling as she danced. He said his cock was big, but it was only 10 inches. With these examples of his writing, no wonder he quit after one story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bringing a guy home from a bar is hot. Allie performed well, just like the whore she is. My wife and I often bring men home from the bar, and it turns out just about the same way. Nice story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous