All Comments on 'Balls Through The Wall At Sin City'

by pdxjo

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
makes me want to suck

As a person who also loves to suck cock, your story turned me on. I couldn't help but feel like it was me sucking your cock. I needed to jerk off to relieve myself but am now ready to take a good hard stiff cock in my mouth to suck. I enjoy reading stories that make me feel this way and yours is a great one. I need to call my suck buddy and get his cock hard and in my mouth now. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
cocksucking

That's the kind of story I like. I don't like the stories about men falling in love, breaking up, and all that. Just plain good ole cocksucking. I wish it had been my cock stuck through that hole with a warm mouth working it over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
lunch hour

i have discovered that around the noon hour is a great time for lunch, of what you want is a load of hot creamy cum pouring down your throat. you will find a lot of fairly expensive cars in the parking lot of my favorie and safe porn shop. they will hustle out of their cars, walk quickly inside, ready and needing action. i buy an all day ticket and i can spot the well dressed men as they get out of their cars, i follow them into the store, wealk close behind them toward the booths. if they look really impatient, i will cup their ass as the enter the booth, cloes and lock the door, pull down their zipper, release their cock and take it to the hilt. many times i hav obtained a full load and the guy has left less 5 minutes from the timer he pulled un. thats what i want. i dont need romancve. im just a whore and i would be delighted to service a pussy in the same way . delicious cum from a cock or cunt, what a great lunch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great suck

i have just sucked my pal off as he read this to me story was great cum was super

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot one

I loved it.It is always hot when the guy you want wants you too.I love it when the cock or mouth you crave desires you too.Shame he didn't let you suck him off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Cum

I need a big load of hot creamy cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
get some

as a married bi man we haved lured many straight men into our bed, where i

sucked their cum out of their balls, bravo great story, nothing like making

them whimper when you got them sensitive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
pictures

anyone who reads this, send me pictures of your cock to dmb398@gmail.com. or, just any other good gay pics. thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot

Many years ago I did the same to my sons best mate.

He was v.w.e. and the force of his cum was fantastic as was the volume, I knew it was him but he never knew it was me, pity in a way as I would have loved to suck him again or let him fuck my willing arse, often if possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bookstorefuckfeast

What memories this brings back of the many times I've spent on my knees sucking off total strangers in the small little video booths. Could always find a hard cock and usually numerous loads of warm cum to cover my tongue. I couldn't begin to count the times I've been fucked at the bookstores. Most I remember was four in one night. Left there many times with cum on my face, in my hair and dripping from my well used hole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

My cock was moving in and out of my wifes arse,tight,cumming as she squeezed tighter,milking me.I love anal sex,my wife likes it too.I moved away,my cock still tingling.She quickly got up and dressed,she had to go to work,her arse full of my cumm.She looked at me,my cock still hard,smiled,have to go.I was still horny.Damn it,i have to know.I decided to walk downtown,to the ABS.I entered,got some tokens,pulled my still semi hard cock out.I thought today is the day,i am here,hoping.What is it like to have a cock in your arse,if my wife likes it,so might i.My cock hard at the thought of it,i noticed 2 fingers come through the hole.I knew what was expected,i pushed my cock through the hole,stroked twice,then the warm mouth,i just stay still as my cock was sucked and for the second time that morning, cumm shot from my cock into the offered mouth.I pulled back,i felt high,a long cock came through the hole.I stroked it,then sucked it, slowly,warm,hard.I stopped,not letting go,stroking,but now covering it with lube,he stayed still.I pushed some lube around and in my hole,not letting go of his cock and turned,guiding the head to my arse.In my mind,please dont pull away,then pressure as he pushed forward,i was so relaxed ,he entered me,pain,i jerked forward but then stayed still as he slid slowly into me,my willing arse opening.Uncomfortable,he eased back,then forward,a steady rhythym,no wonder my wife liked this,i felt full,his cock hot,stroking my insides as my cock also responded.Faster now,i pushed as far back as i could,oh good,i heard him say i am going to cumm,i stayed as i felt him swell and warm cumm coated my insides as he kept fucking me,my cock felt like it was cumming but no cumm was shooting from it.He slowly pulled back.I felt empty but satisfied.That was 24 years ago.I still fill my wifes arse,maybe once a week but i get mine filled at least 5-10 times a week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot Lunch

I love my wife. It's hard to go on a diet when eating so much cock for lunch and so much pussy for dinner at home. Wife asked me what had got me so worked up. CREAM, it's the new energy drink! She told me to drink some every day

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous