All Comments on 'My Shemale Stepmother'

by britneyfan

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
That's Hot!

Man that kid is lucky!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I had a similar idea for a story

But I'm glad I read yours! it's so hot! the dominant nature of the shemale stepmom was even more hardcore than I had fantasized about. and when the dad joins the picture, OMG how kinky and twisted was that!!!

A great, over the top sexy femdom/shemale romp!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Need More.....

OMG what a bunch of lucky guys, Man I would love to see somemore of this story, I dont often leave comments but for the love of god this story is great, give us a few more chapters please...thanks and i hope to read somemore....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot

Loved this story and the dominant nature of the step Mom, continue on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
There's got to be more....please

I'm sure he will want to follow his father's experiences of black cock ganbangs, bdsm, etc with the two of them side by side.

Perhaps, having seen the videos his mother will eventually come back with a hugely endowed black bi boyfriend or perhpas a monstrous strap-on!

rbijonrbijonover 17 years ago
fuck me too

very very hot...my cock is jam'n hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
just plain awesome

this has got to be the best damn story I read on this site

call_me_danacall_me_danaabout 17 years ago
Truly Outstanding!

Pure lust and pleasure ... what a fantastic rush ...

Great idea and even better story.

call_me_danacall_me_danaabout 16 years ago
Outstanding story ...

I just re-read this story and it's still awesome. I got so hard reading it ... great detail and great story line!

MarakovMarakovalmost 15 years ago
Loved the story

Awesome story, definitely pushed my buttons. Didn't like the ending where the dad joined in but, up til there, was incredible. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a favourite of mine

i liked this story so much i bookmarked it, and i return every so often so that i enjoy cumming regularly thinking about Carla's thick hard cock down my own throat, and the thought of Carla fucking me, breaking me in and making me her bitch.

ilivefor69ilivefor69over 14 years ago
Heart pounding hard on!!!

I couldn't decide to cum first or type this comment! This is one I'll come back to over and over again. What turns me on is always a surprise......I've loved the taste of my own cum since I was a boy and could suck my self off. Alas, age prevents that now. Write more stories like this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ooh my god,

so so hott, i read this every day. i bookmarked this, i went out and found the PERFECT shemale life partner, now, she's my sexy mistress, i am now her cock worshipping deepthroating, crossdressing slut. i don't even own male clothiung, shoes... i only wear high heels and female clothes... and i owe it to this story. THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THE BOOST, buh byes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
God it was hot

Dear Britney

Thanks for the story. I have been fascinated by shemales for some time and often masturbated to photos and stories like this one, but this one sent me right off .

I am now 50yo. When I was 17 another boy and I sucked off each others cocks a few times, but since that time I have not done it , mainly because I have never been able to get up the courage to approach someone, and nobody has ever made advances to me in this way.

Having read your story I now want to find a shemale so that I can suck her cock and fuck her ass just as in your story.

If you would like to PM with me about it, I am Oldie21 on lit, but my real name is Neil. I live in Melbourne Asutralia

Thanks for the story, it has been the catalyst for me to go online and find a shemale to play with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great story - wonderfully told

an erotic tale…fully explored …presented well…excellent!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great, just a great story

Having met and loved and fucked several shemales, I know real well what a wonderful creatures they are. Now with a family affair, father-son relationship, super combination, keep it up. How about a sister showing his crdring brother how to dress and attract men, and having a wild three some with a shemale?

Di

dianocarter@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ho Hum

Different I suppose but nothing to rattle your bones ova.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No.

Shemales chose the role of woman, they will BE the woman. They do not fuck throats and they do not fuck ass, they get fucked in the throat and ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very exciting story of seduction

Thanks for a great story. Despite the opinion of one writer, I fantasize about being seduced by a shemale and going down on her and being sodomized.

Please give us more such stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
such a beauiful way to be loved and recieve such joy

such abeautiful way to be loved by a shemale

tobytimtobytimalmost 13 years ago
WOW

This is so good it can't be real.

Your writing is so fantastic, would love to be taken that way.

Carla should transform the son into a shemale.

To have such a wicked mother inlaw would be the greatest fantasy for me.

Unfortunately it is only a dream for me.

Tgirls are hot i love them

tim,marg@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
all time greatest story

What a fucking story!! Got hard immediately. I lived in Rio for four years and was blessed with the opportunity to get with many shemales and as you know Brazil has the best looking ones in the world, plus the largest cocks. for the second 4 years I was married and brought shemales into our marriage to the point of having one live with us. Everyone fucked, got fucked and sucked each other whenever the urge hit, which was very frequent.My wife and I became whores for her to use as she saw fit. I usually sucked the guy until he was as hard as a rock. I then inserted the cock into here cunt and beat off while watching them, looking forward to sucking her cunt of the cum from both of them. She often brought in other shemales to join in the fun. My wife and I becams total whores for shemale sex. Upon leaving Brazil we tried to get two of them to move to the states with us but didn't have any luck. They did contact some that they knew in the states to let them know what whores we were and should get in touch with us. Two did and we've had many great adventures together.

dilly1964dilly1964over 12 years ago
the best story of all time

that has to be the most amazing story ive ever read,

what an amazing stepmother,love to be her slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
cum slut

my cock was hard ,from beginning to the end .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Part 2?

You should write more about the whole situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!

That is awesome!!

Totally nailed it and the stepmother/ shemale domination was too much, cummed too soon!!

S_boyS_boyover 11 years ago
Mixed

I loved it. Really, the language, the setting, it's great and realy dream like but the moment the father enterd i can't feel nothing more but dissapointment I'm just not into guy to guy stories. Through I instinctivly saw it coming, Either way thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
she male

wow, my cock stayed so fucking hard while jerking off in front of my horny wife fingering her wet cunt, then sucking me off. going to g looking for a she male i can suck and fuck. this story made me cum so fucking much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I LOVE THIS

I love the taste of cum,so I know the father and son must feel the same as I do when I swallow a load hot juicy cummm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmmmmmmmmm

Hmmm now I know what they mean by getting a Brazilian- made me hard

Loved the incestous part so hot-pity there's no sisters or brothers around:)

ron108ron108over 11 years ago
I lov shemales

What a lucky kid to have the best of both worlds under the same roof. The story had me so worked up that I had to pause and lube my favorite dildo before finishing the story. I find myself ready for play, hard and dripping wet in my panties !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hottest story ever!

More of the same!! My mother and father divorced when my sis and I were in our early teens. Being just the two of us at home it didn't take long before I began fucking her and both sucking each other off. One day our father walked in and caught us going at it. He pulled his cock out and I sucked him while finishing up with my sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story

this is a great story. i wanna see a chapter 2

t1m1d1t1m1d1about 11 years ago
Fab

God I nearly cum over my iPad , your story made me so horny .i love being a cumslut , I wish I was the son in your story. Please write another chapter it's soooooo erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Wish I had a stepmom like that, I never would have moved out ! I would service them forever !

MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatalmost 9 years ago
What in the flapjacks

did i just read?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WTF

it started off so well and then.. well. Just what the fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
In my dreams.

Why can't I ever find myself in such a situation like this, like the CUMTHIRSTY SISSYBOY that I am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love the way MANKIND TASTE!!!!!!

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 6 years ago
only three

Well most of it I liked but not into the pain of a large cock being pushed into the son's butt, I was lucky that my step dad took his time and was gentle when he first fucked my cute little butt, I loved drinking his cum from the start and he liked it too. Now I am older and just can not find a man to suck on, darn it. da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

That has got to be the shemale turned me to a sissy story i have read on this sight and there are a lot of them. Keep writing your stories are great cant wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it

The hottest sex story. A fantasy so hot, it surreal. I want to be used like a sissy bitch, like that. So exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Writing a shemale dominatrix without making her an awful and hateful person is not very easy, thanks for trying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous