All Comments on 'Missing Knickers'

by ukfunguy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
skip.69skip.69over 15 years ago
Unusual story

An incest story with a difference, although I suspect that the son must have had a feminine side as well, wanting to dress in his mother's things.

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysover 15 years ago
I must try that

I must try to see if my own son would agree to act like yours. He always buys my knickers for me, but I have never seen him with any of them on himself. I wonder if he does so before he gives them to me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

Freakin awesome story mate. Please hurry with next..Uh there i just did it again...story, before I cum again. I can't wait to see if John gets used by that salon lady and maybe a boyfriend?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Mother

I got to taste my mum while she was shopping for panties.

She had a freind who owned a tiny dress shop here in the city we live in and she told me if I wanted to wear HER panties, I would have to ask permission thru her pussy. Then she shoved my head into her and it was the most exhilirating feeling in the world. Never did it again there, but, we sure did at home, car, and at her office.

Kelli

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
gay twat

you are a gay twat, i can see where this story is going, its crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

This story is great.

i have been into cross dressung myself & it is a real turn on for me.

To experience it in the way you described would be the ultimate for me.

Keep writing

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago
ok then..

Warped, but sort of funny. Never saw the crossdressing coming, or that the mother would initiate it. The son being tempted by being with another man and willingly taking a female name. They both have some twists, it appears.

RegretsRegretsabout 6 years ago
A five,yes,but..

This was a good story but with so many things wrong. His chosen name was John,it should have been a softer name Paul..or David....or Orlando,showing a sort of foreknowledge that this might happen. One thing was done perfectly. When she said,I think we need to talk. That was good. But his dialogue showed him to be unsuitable for cultivation in the arts....Are you gay? No,I’ve got plenty of girlfriends. There are confrontational tones in this exchange...if he had been gay,would skin and hair have started to fly? When asked why he had mum’s knickers he answered that it just feels nice and stuff...and stuff....and stuff...and stuff. It is going to be an uphill struggle to pass him off as a desirable young women. And mum could have been more seductive...she could have said..: you ARE wearing my knickers I see,while having him wrapped in her arms....their relationship should have been gentler for years past and he he should have been making an effort to please her by speaking properly and with a pleasing attention to how he describes his feelings. He is quite the wrong subject for improvement. And she had to know straight away that he definitely liked women. Confrontational,again. And then there was the Oh Oh moment when she went stalking up the stairs,causing alarm in him,made anxious by how this new episode is going to pan out. It turns out that she is rooting for some of her suitable clothes for him to wear. All could have been more gently done. Things are going to be OK whatever happens,in fact better than OK. Take off your jeans,John,no ifs or buts. Dear oh dear. What can you say? Confrontational hard talk. And he needs a smooth body. This was all wrong and it was performed by a mate of mum’s who was portrayed as a sort of abattoir slaughterman..Oh,yeah,bring him in,I’ll have him sorted in no time,was how this was handled. Instead. This should have been a major sensuous part of the story. Having done his legs( by the way,NOT, in a public salon,but in private) he now realised that mum’s knickers are to come off. He has already been majorly surprised by finding that he is to be waxed and how women confide EVERYTHING to friends,and after his penis and balls there is his anal crack to be carefully cleaned,caught not wiping properly,and waxed. This major opportunity was thrown away...and mum could not come up with falsies...another day,dear oh dear...it just went on and on,all wrong. But the sexual exploration did pull things up at the end. French knickers do not hold a man properly,the penis and the balls hang freely in the wide legs,but they do feel lovely. School knickers,no longer easily obtainable,with elasticated legs are much more suitable for sensuous private wearing,maybe French knickers for bed. I was able to make a better story in my head. Their relationship should be more cuddly and quiet...no racing up the stairs like a demon,no explanation. It was wrong in many ways but did the trick thanks to my thinking of the many paths missed. It began to turn well at the end,where they became excited with future plans. Maybe dad can get a promotion,but will have to work away for 4 months a year...will that be OK?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

fantastic can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
?

Gay WIMP story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Proofread your stories. Through instead of thought led instead of lay twice and others

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was awesome wish my mother had been like that

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well written and a great Story 👀💋💋⚘⚘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous