All Comments on 'Legs Wide Open'

by Sarahbean

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SirPhun1SirPhun1over 17 years ago
honesty

I enjoyed your honesty and I am interested in if you have ever followed up on this experience with others? I am also interested if you masterbate when you think about what happened and the one thing that excites you the most about your experience.

SirPhun1

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Flat

Sorry, but your story lacked any eroticism at all. It was as if you said, "I got stoned one night and a guy fucked me. I don't remember much about it." In your imagination it likely is very erotic for masterbation fantasies, but your reader is left out of what you're feeling or thinking in any erotic manner. You should do more than simply state the facts if you intend to write any more stories, real or imaginary. If it doesn't excite you as you write it, then it won't excite your readers when they read it. You don't have to be "creative", simply descriptive of your thoughts and feelings. Its the details that make a story a good read.

beniezbeniezover 17 years ago
Honesty can be sexy

Great story, Sarah.. captures the surreal fog of the scene, which is also the surreality of (good) fantasy. Keep writing - I'd love to read more of what goes on in your head :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
im sorry

whoa the vibe i get from reading this is that you were date raped: cos i dont think you wanted to be there at the sharp end and you did'nt enjoy itjust reading this made me feel uncomfortable

SarahbeanSarahbeanover 17 years agoAuthor
Reply to "I'm Sorry"

I guess you must have missed the fact that the story you just read was in the category called 'nonconsent/reluctance'

SarahbeanSarahbeanover 17 years agoAuthor
Reply to "Flat"

Your comment is blunt and truthful. If you want to read a good story try another literotica author, or better yet, go visit your local library. I'm pretty sure most people that visit this site do so to 'get off'. So it didn't turn 'you' on...there seem to be a few other people that read my story and liked it. More importantly I like it. Cheers!

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Interesting!

This Writer has the ability to write a story as if she is having a conversation with her readers. I found it's conversational style quite refreshing. A group of friends crammed into a little Honda Civic, trying to make out with each other while underway. Nice trick if you can do it.*grins* A pleasant Read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
police

You should call them...? You were raped...? I know I'm in this category for a reason, but that's for fantasy, not actual crimes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well you should call or look them up on line

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous