All Comments on 'All is Well That Ends Well'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 137 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
About his final question

The answer is that he hasn't waited long enough. He'll get over it eventually - human nature is like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
still thinking with his dick is the answer

the question should be is it cheaper to keep her.

cageyteecageyteeover 17 years ago
I always find your stories entertaining!

You have such a variety of ideas and you write much better than most of the other authors on this site. I continue to look forward to finding new stories from you.

sherlock40sherlock40over 17 years ago
Another story where the wife equates sex

with love while she is fucking around on him. She doesn't "love" the others, she just has sex with them. But she "loves" her husband and still has tons of sex with him. How funny. I am glad you gave the ex and his "best friends" what they had coming to them. You always leave the husband feeling like crap about his divorce, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
BRAVO # 28

Excellent story.Very well written!This is an excellent portrait of the new American wife.She pursues a man for his wealth and ,betrays him to satiate her lusts.Her words of honor given before God have no meaning.Unfortunately, children are ,usually,thrown into the mix to deepen the despair.65% of marriages that collapse due to adultury do so as a result of the wife's actions.JPB, wisely,points out that the divorce agreement does not bring an end to the sorrows on the poor husband's part.Some of us were lucky enough to grow up in homes before women's lib.I can not recall the word divorce being used by any of my peers.Families worked together to solve problems.A person's word and handshake were worth more than some legal document.So much for the brave new world of the American woman!American men would be well advised to look beyond our shores for a soul-mate.American men need to find young women who place a value on home ,family,honor,and loyalty.These were once the province of the American wife but she has become too sophisticated to appreciate them.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
This is a very SILLY and DUMB story

this guy is a turd and deseves everyting that happend to him... I hope the wife is raoped but thus guy ... who cares...

this story weas developed by JPB b/c is so a such

a twisted dude that he thought he could insert the old wife is gang fucked in front of drugged out or tied up husband thing ....

the Hubby hires her and marries this whore 6 month after meeting her and he is suprised that he doesnt really know her?

surely not....

then afer hears all his "friends" talk about the long term fucking of his wife in the conference room and gets it on tape

he says -- most amazingly..

One of the things I'm not is stupid. I didn't sit there and moan, "Oh it can't be; she loves me, I just know she does." Denial is not part of my makeup.

Jesus does anyne really believe that? he married Hillary 6 months after meeting her but he is NOT stupid and Not in denial...

makes sense to me...

louguy35louguy35over 17 years ago
Had it Right!

Harryin Va had the right idea, except...EVERYTHING that JPB writes is silly and dumb.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
cageytee has it right!

All other things aside your stories are entertaining - even the ones I don't particularly like (and those are always well written!).

He did what he had to do. How could his wife possible think it was okay. I agree with another poster: he;ll get over it!

Regards, DJ

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 17 years ago
Great revenge story

I liked your story, JPB. There's an underlying principle here - liars always underestimate people who tell the truth. Your story is a great example of this principle in action.

Tail End PeteTail End Peteover 17 years ago
Way to go, Bob!

As always the hard hitting victim ruins his tormentors. Just wondering, though, wasn't it possible for him to mail copies of everything to the guy's parents also? Yeah, the wives needed a copy, but I'm sure they only told their own parents. Ok, enough said. Good job as usual and keep 'em coming along.

Tail End Pete

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting turn from your usual wimp-husband bull

Hey Congrats- you finally score 25 instead of the typical zero for your wimp-husband prevailing theme stories. Keep the drivel coming!

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Very good reaction

I am left wondering how much time perjury is worth? 5 years?

Too bad he didn't find out she was a slut before he married her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You've always got your detractors

JPB:

I don't always agree with your stories, but they are yours. Where I don't agree I quit reading. Where I do, I continue to the end, knowing that once again the tale will be interesting and well told. This story is no different. Thank You. Ronnie W.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 17 years ago
Good story by JPB

It was quite entertaining to me. I love the devious wife thinking she had all the bases covered. Nice job.

It's unanimous for anyone with reading ability, you do write as well as anyone on this site. I even like about 20 percent of your stories.

PT

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Great Story But The Last Few Words - Why?

He thinks about her all the time (well for a while so would I, but more about how I could have made it worse for the whore who couldn't have disrespected me more).

Then he asks himself why he feels so damned miserable. ??? The implication is he misses her and can't figure out why he feels bad. Can we get a witness or 3,000 to tell bobie why he feels bad - she cuckolded him while drunk in front of his friends and work subordinates while she and they demeaned him in the worst ways possible.

Gosh I thought he knew this or maybe he needs to read the story and watch the tapes again.

bobie - in many cases (maybe most of late) you have come a long way to entertain very many more readers by "not" having pathetic helpless self cuckolding husbands gracing your tails.

Now please consider riding this closing type implication from the very end of a very good story diminished by it. Your man implies that perhaps he should have just tolerated her fucking around and just watched (which no normal man would do either).

Please consider.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
Pretty well done , JPB

IF you want to pretend that the wife and friends are suspected terrorists and that the rules of juris prudence do not apply. My only complaint about this story is one i often have with your sotories and that is one where you just don;t do your homework. So often you write this court room drama shit but bnever examine the rules. there exists, in all 50 states, the concept of discovery. Discovery means that the prosecution (or complaintant) has to disclose ALL evidence. (This is why the shit storm over the rules for terroists, it goes against basic rights). The tape would have bever been allowed into evidence, and soprt couldn't get away with just telling his lawyer "You an't use that until I say so" without the possibility of disbarment. Remember all lawyers are officers of the court first! Any second rate shyster would have been able to keep the tape out of evidence which means they are right back to the "He said, She said". Other than that, it was apretty good tale, well told.

regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
um, the tape

the tape may have been admitted into testamony to

IMPEACH the others perjury.

since the tape was not in discovery, it would not have been admitted - if they had told the truth. but since they did lie and grossly, the tape probably would have been admitted.

mind you, it would have been better if he had taped the other later conversations where she admitted organizing the conspiracy of perjury.

on the other hand, she probably would get 50% even with the perjury.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Discovery rules are different...

between criminal and civil cases. In criminal case, the state or government is charging a citizen with a crime so there is a burden for full disclosure by the state (not so for the defense). In civil cases involing two private parties one party seek redress for some harm allegedly caused by the other party so discovery applies only to statements made by the two parties.

In this case, Chuck sues for divorce on the basis of adultery and Hillary asserts that no adultery occurred backed by the testimony of her lovers. Chuck is under no legal requirement to provide evidence that they lied prior to the trial. The judge is pissed because given that evidence Hillary's attorney would have had to settle closer to Chuck's terms. As a tactical manner, Hillary's attorney would have had to present a defense for the obvious cheating (e.g., emotional isolation from Chuck led her to seek others, Hillary had a psychological illness)if the case went to trial and they knew about the tapes.

It is amusing how some commenters try to blame Chuck for Hillary's actions.

Another great story - Thanks!

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
'Why?'

probably because the guy have low self esteem, ugly and lousy lover.

personally, i find successful businessmen sexy.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Good job

Good prose, not overly long and a compact plot in which the characters act believably, just as the author has painted them.

Thank you, JPB, for a good work of fiction.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 16 years ago
A visit to JPB's deterministic universe -

This one I could digest with no trouble. If there is a sense of conflict in JPB's stories its of the tragic nature, not the dramatic conflict of evolving charaters. People in JPB's universe are predetermined to behave the way they do. Most of the time the males of the species in this universe seem to like being humiliated cheated on etc. This one is an exception (I got to it throughthe the new tag feature our host Manu provides). So other than the usual deterministic sense (like that of watching trains rushing to crush each other and none can change course), this one was quite good.

shangoshangoover 15 years ago
Dead wrong, this time Harry

If he'd just brought the tape of the guys bragging in the office, any first-year Law student could have convinced a Judge that it was just "watercooler" bullshit. As another poster stated, if he taped her laying out the intent to perjure herself, it would have been better. To all you other legal eagles, unless you're in a "No Fault" state, you may produce evidence at anytime in a Dissolution of Marriage suit. Even in a Criminal case, you can nearly always enter evidence/testimony to impeach a witness.

Good tale, Bob!

jackiedanielsjackiedanielsover 15 years ago
ananswer to why,s comment

I,t had nothing to do with him being a poor lover, it was her being a whore that married him in the first place for his money, and nothing else ,I don,t understand how you missed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Because

Because you are a damned stupid idiot, and should be laughing yourself all the way to the bank...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Been There

Liked it. I went through a similar situation and fortunately was still only engaged and able to walk away. In my case we kept her apartment that she paid from her own check book and so I had less difficulty with totally severing all ties. I read some of the comments below and the part that no one seems to get is 'Why" he misses her...He really loved her, "Pure & Simple", he hurts for the loss of what he thought he had before he found out about her. My incident was 28 yrs ago and I still love and miss her, BUT, I never want to see or be near her again. I give this guy credit, "Balls" for being able to muster the strength to follow through. Yes, he had a calculating business mind, but, he also loved her, legitamently! Good story, no cuckolding for a change, there are some of us who don't go all to pieces and lose our sanity and self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why?

The answer is obvious you shithead. You were stupid enough to love your wife. They're good for fucking, sucking, washing, cleaning and producing babies but don't make the mistake of falling in love. Doh.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
He might feel so damned miserable.

But he got even big time! I loved it. Definitely a Five Star read.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I rated it 5*****

I probably should have deducted 1* or 2** because sending the tapes to her family was uncalled for. However, since they lied in court, sending it to the other wifes was good.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ON A MID SUMMERS NIGHT DREAM

and then she awoke. TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Funny Read.

Thanks for sharing.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
i gave it a 4 star

only because he's miserable

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 FOR JPB LAST COMMENT

Pussy Good, Pussy real good. TK U MLJ LV NV

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
He did the right thing...

Even if he is miserable. Better a miserable single man than to be humiliated and made a cuckold of. I don't care how good the sex with her was.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

good pussy may be hard to find but not impossible.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Misery won't last

He did the right thing. He'll get over his misery. That's human nature. Good one. She was a whore and thought she could have her cake and eat it to. I loved him "waking" up in the middle of her game. One of JPB's best efforts.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
What else needs be said?

I love a good Nuclear Strike, and JPB pulled off a classic! Sending the evidence to the wives of the Assholes was textbook, and then all of Wifey's family too! Gotta love it!

5 HUGE Stars for BTB done right!

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Most Interesting Point

The most interesting point is that even though he knew what a low life she was he was still addicted to her. Yes addicted, not in love. Many people mistake obsession for love. Wanting what you can't have is an obsessive thought. Wanting a beautiful woman who is faithful to you is every man's ego fantasy. It is not love. The fact that he almost had her, and for a while believed that he did only made his obsession worse.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
Why IS he so damned miserable?

He can hire as many Hillaries as he wants by the hour. Hell, he can probably still rent the original, since she's probably unemployed and homeless by now.

IsactaggedIsactaggedabout 10 years ago
Our friend the stupid wimp

To many tales abouts this wimp, always there is a way for fix a problem the wimp way.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
Why he might be miserable

He forgot to pay the messengers to make videos of the wife's family members opening the evidence packets and viewing the photos?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
if only

She hid for six months then called him, and that is when he got stupid.

If he had told her he was still angry she would have stayed away long enough to divorce her for abandonment, no trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well that works for revenge

I guess she didn't know him as well as she thought. He warned her, she ignored him and she paid the price. I wonder what Steve said to his wife to convince her not to divorce him, given the evidence she had? THAT would have been an interesting conversation to listen to. Good story Bob.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHEN YOU START OFF WITH A QUOTE YOU SHOULD END WITH ONE

four-score and 1 he brought forth liars in court, Nuff said. TK U MLJ LV NV

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
Maybe he's miserable because...

...the wife and her lovers all lied in court and there's nothing in the story about them being charged with perjury...?

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

Miserable? It's your little brain that's miserable. You know, the one that started the whole mess. 😱

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hmmm

Her premise was she "needed" more sex? She never sought treatment?

Lies, she just wanted to cheat. She wanted him for the money.

Poor guy.

So many men marry someone they think loves them, surprising how many dont, they just want the security.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not all of us are like you dear annony . Some of us have good men

and we provide them with what they need because they provide us with what t\her need. It's called 50 50 marriage. Not like yours where you didn't provide a damn thing and she left you! And good for her. Marriage is good for both stay married. If they are nasty like you leave their scank ass goodbye

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
I Don't Know, Why Do You?

After what she said and did he HAD to do what he did, and he shouldn't feel the least bit bad!

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Why Feel Miserable?

Well, a normal person would feel miserable because there is no "winning" in a divorce. Both sides have lost, one more than another but still a loss. The reason he would feel badly is because he has just found out that the world is filled with con artists. They play on your fear, desires and most of all your ego. These people are often good at getting you to believe their lies and get you to depend on them. When they are exposed your reality crumbles and you feel like shit. It happens everyday.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

You SHOULDN'T feel miserable! She was a lying cunt, and despite what she said she did NOT love you!

“Six months went by and then I go t a phone call from her.” – And how many guys has she fucked in those 6 months? She’s such a nympho, she certainly hasn’t been chaste all this time!

I've said this before, why is it if a wife needs more sex than her husband can provide it's okay for her to have lovers, but a husband is supposed to just "suck it up" if a wife loses HER libido?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not sure why he felt bad?

All his friends and his wife are stabbing him in his back. In his front. And for that matter, all over. He dropped a well deserved grenade in their laps. AFTER giving them the chance to walk away scott free (which would have been dumb). So why feel bad? He had friends and a wife that he couldn't trust. Now he can sleep soundly. Find another woman that he can trust and that will love him. Sounds like he did good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What percentage of the commentors on Loving Wives have ever been if love?

It can't be more than one in ten. I really feel sorry for them, I guess. No they'll never feel the pain, but they'll also never feel the joy. I guess that many of those that couldn't understand how he misses her in this story haven't and never will experience love. They are obviously incapable of that emotion. Yes, I do feel sorry for them.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Pre-nup

I assume he didn't have a pre-nup, since it was never mentioned.

“messenger service delivered copies of everything I had to the wives of the five assholes and to Hillary's mother, father, sisters, brother and her two living grandparents.” – I would have held off on giving them to her family to use as a threat to get her to agree to the divorce.

Again, if there was no pre-nup, why shouldn't she fight the divorce since he has already exposed her to her family?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Miserable?

He just got rid of a cheating cunt and back-stabbing friends. Miserable? All he needs is to meet a good woman who would stay faithful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He's a stupid bastard..... but then... it's a stupid story.

He misses her because she's a great piece of ass and she fucks any man with a cock so what's his problem? All he has to do is call her. She'll fuck him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes

Why would a man continue mooning over a slut. You must be sick.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
4*

Would have been 5 if longer with more on the fallout and his recovery from betrayal.

This one clicked for me.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 7 years ago
@Anonymous 03/23/16

re:

What percentage of the commentors on Loving Wives have ever been if love?

It can't be more than one in ten.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Better question would be:

What percentage have been in love and betrayed by that loved one?

Betrayal can turn love into hate.

Hate for what was done can spread to others that do the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hmmmmmmmm

He hired her thinking with his little head not his big head than he married her thinking with his little head. She told him she needed more than one man but it was just sex she loves him. What a load of crap. And his good friends with people like them you don't need enemies. As far as him sending copies to her family they could hear her berating her husband as well as cheating on him and there is no way she could talk herself out of that. To bad To sad she got fucked in more ways than one.

Ron/ cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Same old, same old

Whereas some of your stories are quite good and hot, a number of them have the very same theme???

You need to rework your mindset, the stories are becoming predictable and boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5* well done

whore is gone .

life can be good again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
BRILLIANT PAID THEM

ALL BACK IN SPADE FULLS..WHAT A SKANK AND A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gr8?

GR8 story until the last two sentences and you ruined it!

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
An answer to Chuck's last question:

Because you're an idiot. Idiot.

Quick recap of this very sad tale: Chuck's PENIS made him hired, then dated, then married a hot babe well before Chuck's brain and heart actually knew who the heck they were all dealing with; it turns out very quickly they were now hitched to a straight-up slut who wasn't smart enough to realize that regularly banging his friends/employees was a sure-fire way for him to find out real fast how much of a slut she truly is; about the smartest thing Chuck did, in this story, was how he got rid of both Hillary and the assholes that backstabbed him, even given them fair warning to not fuck with him anymore, which they didn't, and for which they've paid a very high price for.

So really, Chuck got played (yes dummy: she married you for the money; ain't no love lost there on her part), but Chuck got his payback and out of there scotch free. So... the only reason for Chuck to be miserable, at this point... is because Chuck is a miserable person.

Now far from me to blame the mofo of his emotional distress - can't be easy to realize that the closest people in your life played you for a complete fool. But, goddammit, if you're still that hung up on the skank, a good year after you got rid of her, how about talking to someone about it? Doesn't need to be a psychiatrist - I'm pretty sure a councilor or, hell, a support group of cheated spouses could be mighty helpful for Chuck finding a way to get happiness after his ordeal. But mopping around like a simp, wishing for things that never were real, like Hillary not being a cheater... that's dump. If denial is really not part of his makeup, he should have find a way by now to truly move on from his ex or, at the very least, work himself toward such goal.

I hate when JPB turned his smart male characters into emotional morons, especially to close his stories. Never works out for the best. Still a pretty good cautionary tale about thinking twice before listening to your dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
For all those ignorant haters out there,,,,

Listen up, haters and take notes; you WILL be tested on this again.

#1: you balless wonders who don't have a name? Your opinion means nothing. Be an adult, stand up for what you believe in. An account is free.

#2: when someone loves someone, even when shit hits the fan that love can still be there and it takes time to die. Until you have it happen to you, quit speaking from your ignorance.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Late Thoughts

If she needs so much sex that she needs MULTIPLE lovers besides her husband, what has she been doing during her six months away?

If she DID ruin him there would still be a divorce, she'd still lose the man she "loves." So, if she loves him, and is going to lose him anyway, why ruin him, it makes no sense.

He shouldn't feel miserable. She calls HIM low after what she did and tried to do?

@Chagrined - I'm certainly no legal expert, but I have seen on some shows that you don't have to reveal evidence if you only intend to use it to rebut testimony. If his wife and the guys didn't tell their lies, then I believe that you're right, that he couldn't then use it. I just saw that the Anonymous after you said pretty much the same thing.

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago
finally justice

finally a cheater gets caught and loses everything

i loved it

forsure798285forsure798285over 5 years ago
Good story except for the last sentence

I have been through two divorces and I did not feel sad about either marriage endding. Two women that made my life miserable and what a relief when I got divorced.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
This poor bastard was toast the minute he hired her

Damn, after being in charge of others and also owning my own businesses, I can honestly say you NEVER want to hire someone just based on their looks.

His next mistake was dating her, you don't date your employees, EVER.

After that, it was marrying her for what seemed like the only reason was she was hot and good in bed. Those are all things to consider but should NEVER be even towards the top of the list.

I have dated Models, a former Miss Minnesota and later a Miss America (ya, the stupid bitch that ended the Bathing Suit part of the beauty contest), an Actress (think Battlestar Galactica the original one), average looking women and a few ugly ones. I will be honest, I had the most fun with the ugly and average looking ones.

Although, I did have a blast with the Actress because I was always a bit infatuated with her mother who was an Actress as well and her mom was the nicest damn lady I had ever met in Hollywood. When her daughter and I decided to call it quits, (amicable and as friends to this day yet), she was disappointed because she hoped I would marry her daughter. I just told her I loved her daughter and she loved me but that we weren't really in love with one another.

As a side note, I have escorted the mother to a few fancy events in Hollywood from time to time as after her 2nd Divorce in like the 70's or something, she never remarried. NO, we have never got jiggy, she is an awesome lady and too classy to bed with me lol. She did say if she was 20 years younger she would have rocked my world and gave me those 10 kids I was always teasing women about that I wanted lol. She loves my wife and my wife loves her, she is like a 2nd mom to us. But hey, that's what she usually played as an Actress. Her daughter is single too and if I wasn't married I would consider that. Her husband of many years (who she met about 6 months after us) passed away from Cancer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good one until the very ending

Why would he miss a miserable, lying, cheating slut? That made no sense, not even as a twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty Good Story

I liked this one a lot. I really can’t imagine the owner of a company hiring a woman as his secretary, or PA, or whatever she was, just because she was “Hot”. That demonstrates a little bit of mental deficiency, in my book . Of course if he hadn’t, there would be no story. Right? All in all I liked the story a lot, and I especially enjoyed the way he brought the video tape into court at the last minute to expose the six vile people who destroyed his marriage. Oh, and “Sam T Cogsley”, name or not, my opinion is worth as much as anyone else’s here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Decent

A decent story,but why did the six of them not get nailed for perjury?.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another good one

No one imagines a whore wife.like Bob. Sometimes they even get What they deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
If it wasn't for the last paragraph

It would have been five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Could have been 5*****s

Ended abruptly, without giving the aftermath of their perjury. Also, why would he mourn the loss of a whore wife who could only survive on gang bangs?!

LoejtcLoejtcover 4 years ago
It's the cliche that makes a difference.

I don't understand the numerous negative comments about the last paragraph.

If JPB had included an alternative love interest for Chuck everyone would be happy and the story's rating would have increased.

But in reality the divorced spouse, man or woman, usually goes through a healing period before finally accepting the loss of the marriage. Until then it is difficult to think positively about the future.

JPB left Chuck in that all to common state of grieving. But there is nothing in the story that would indicate he will not heal and find a woman who can make him happy.

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago
Good story

I really liked the part where the so called 'friends' got theirs. You don't fuck with a friend's wife. Bad, just plain bad. They got what they deserved. To me that's worse than the wife cheating.

Also, a lesson learned, don't hire a secretary, sorry, Admin Assistant, just by her looks. Doesn't usually end well.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just plain simple

Way Too simple for my taste

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Good karma story

Simple, but really good.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Worked for me.

Not deep. Not complicated. Just let the liar burn herself and move on. If only it were that easy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wimp

cause your a wimp just like plain bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

He feels miserable because the one person who he expected to be able to trust was a cheating slut.

Despite “winning” in court, he loses a wife and partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 Stars

Not Your Best work .. I also would have sent copies to Her Family .

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
The ex-wife had to get a new job

She is now working at Sluts R Us

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dave69

Great story you have a good knowledge of how people can be utterly shitbags. Personally I thought she. Got out lightly. In England she would be fuckin well slapped.more stories like this plz.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
No doubt

Should have left the last sentence out.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Great story except for last line. Why would anyone miss this lying whore?

fritz51fritz51over 3 years ago
With respect to 26thNC,

Because he loved her, and that, when it's real doesn't go away right away. Sometimes residue of that love never leaves completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Got a 20?

Then go pay the whore and get some

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainabout 3 years ago

Bitch: But I love you!

Chucky: NOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
MILLIONS MORE WOMEN OUT THERE................................................

Spend a few years sampling some of them till you find one that fits. The writers on this site have a disturbing lack of imagination. Why do they keep insisting that the whore is the only woman that can occupy the cheated on spouses heart and mind? With lots of funds to spend on the pursuit, 99.9999% of men will move on. Writers, do your characters a favor and ascribe some reality of life on them.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Damn, you poor guy. You get all these hot babes and they end up making your life miserable. When are you going to learn??

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

I like the fact that the author said the MC married her for her looks. Character traits was probably a distance 4th or 5th behind looks, sex, pretty girl status, and whatever else was driving his libido and ego.

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Who are these "people" writing negative responses about your story & ideas? JESUS! It's a darn story! I enjoyed it & the ending was perfect! "BURN" the witch!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 3 years ago

I never understand the "I love you but if you attempt to divorce me I will destroy you".

Being a cheating, lying whore is one thing, but being so delusional and out of touch with reality is another.

JRandyJJRandyJover 2 years ago

It was a five star read until that last statement. Any real man would hate the bitch and still be celebrating a year later.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

I know I said this in a comment, but I'm surprised that he never asked her what she was doing for sex during those six months.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Not a bad story but there is a problem. If hubby was aware that something is out of order how comes he made no attempt to find that out and it came out only at random with intercom?

I mean that is a lot of suspension of reality that is asked from a reader.

The guy is inert (not clueless, just inert) up to that event and all of a sudden he becomes gung-ho MacGyver?

This type of a turnaround kills the flow of the story. I think that random thing should be dropped and written that he deliberately set it up to monitor conversations, that would have made a lot more sense.

JPB is careless as usual but it is a good story.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

Not bad, just wish it was longer and had more backstory as to why the MC's supposed friends and definite employees would be willing to fuck his wife. I mean there is some stupid characters but they are probably some of the dumbest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a woman who is wired all wrong...Like she said in the story...she can't get enough sex...as far as I'm concerned...she can't marry a normal kind of guy...He won't be able to understand her problem...this guy only thinks of her as a whore...but she has real problems with her sex drive...and the husband doesn't understand her...and that's the real problem here...In the end...he's the real Asshole here...Not understanding his wife's real problem.......

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9065 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...