All Comments on 'Culture Shock'

by Sir_Nathan

Sort by:
  • 421 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Read this elsewhere and loved it!

I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate that went into writing this! Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Can't believe I'm one of the first to finish

Awesome. Just amazing. Thank you sooo much for writing this. So many people are going to comment I can't nbelieve I stayed up half the night. This is almost 'required reading' for new subs. Well done, Sir. I'll be back again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome story

WOW!!! Incredible story!!! I can't believe how realistic this story is, i was up all night reading also, i couldn't stop! Thankyou for taking the time to write this and also post it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I'm blown away!

Sir Nathan, you are simply amazing and extremely talented. Your words and the realistic world you've created with them have blown me away. I agree, anyone new to or curious about being submissive should read this. Your story is not only highly arousing but also very enlightening, touching me in many ways. My only complaint is that it ended and I pray you'll bless us with more details of Gary and Elaine's weekend. Thank you so much, for writing and for giving me so much pleasure with your story.

sacksackover 17 years ago
nothing short of phenomenal.....

Yet, I do wish you had broken this up into several bite size chunks because the average Literotica reader will be put off seeing 30+ literotica pages!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing

I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyd reading this story. I wish that you had written more. I want to hear about their weekend.

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanover 17 years agoAuthor
To me...

The importance of this work is in the story. I honestly don't give two fucks about what happens on their weekend. I realise as a reader you might feel like you 'own' the story. ie. It's important to you.

But what really matters is that you 'get it'.

The point of this story was to give you a reference point you can relate to. Submissive women, and men, will know exactly what I'm talking about. They'll wish they were feeling what Elaine was feeling. Anticipation. Nervousness. Fear. Excitement.

Dominant men, and women, will know too. They'll want to meet their own 'Elaine'.

This story is about what it feels like. What it 'actually' feels like. It's not about the weekend. It's not even about Elaine and Gary. It's about the amazing ability of submissive women to take control in a situation that is seemingly out of control. It's about potential. It's about promise. It's about honesty.

I hope I've done the subject justice.

SN

Softouch911Softouch911over 17 years ago
More great work

Sir Nathan, you are surely one of the best writers going, especially on Lit., at capturing the "theory" of D/s or M/S and exploring it through "realistic" characters.

I tend to work from the other direction, but as you say this is another example of terrific reading most especially for someone new to the lifestyle. I once used another of your stories for exactly that instructional purpose when she was new not only to Me but to the life.

As you say in your comment:

"This story is about what it feels like. What it 'actually' feels like. It's not about the weekend. It's not even about Elaine and Gary. It's about the amazing ability of submissive women to take control in a situation that is seemingly out of control. It's about potential. It's about promise. It's about honesty."

No, I haven't finished the story yet ... I'm reading it in my own "bite size" chunks, but I'm enjoying it tremendously. Best wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Speechless...

I just want to say thank you. I have had so many questions, so many fear concerning the lifestyle and no one to ask or even to approach as I come to terms with my desires that have remained secret for so long. I am a submissive. I understand that now as I say it out loud. I wanted to be Elaine. I wanted to live every emotion along with her as this story unfolded.

When I first came upon it and realized its length I grew excited because I knew this was perhaps what I've been waiting for. Thank you for sharing, thank you for explaining.

CathrynTrueCathrynTrueover 17 years ago
Thank You

Sir Nathan;

Bravo! Such a wonderful,well written story! I have been reading stories here for well over 6 years, hundreds of them, many of them well written, many of them your own. None of them have captured so well the very essence of what this story did. It was as if you took that proverbial glass ball and within it you held the very heart and soul of the dance of progression from contact to first initial contract.

Thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thank you also

As a relatively new submissive, and one who's met someone I think could be my Master, this was mind-blowing. Helpful, tender, reassuring... thank you, thank you, THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thank You!

As a new slave, I am a basketcase full of nerves, even though my online/phone (someday rl) Master is a gentle, experienced Dom not unlike the one in your story. Thank you so much for writing this story, which helps me realize that my concerns are not merely my own, but are shared by many submissives out there. It has helped me believe that I have begun a wonderful time of growing and learning, and it's okay not to know all the answers right away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Intense!

I have to say. This being the first story I have read of yours. It was amazing. All I thought about for a few days. I passed it on to friends.... who are now questioning me *wink* I can't wait to read more.

sottomesso

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Greater than great

This story is incredible. I couldn't put it down. Not only 'could' this be published. It 'should' be.

Absolutely outstanding!

KT

subtleonesubtleoneover 17 years ago
Enlightening

Amazing and so informative. Beautifully written. Couldn't sleep until I had finished it. I agree it should be compulsory reading for any new sub or BDSM curious. Thank you for your insight.

dominotdominotover 17 years ago
Sets a new standard

This astonishing work presents the world of BDSM in such a clear manner; outsiders such as myself could not hope to envision ...

I felt each pang, laughed each laugh, smiled dreamily at the screen just as Elaine did. The story is gripping, searing hot and frankly honest, all at the same time.

I would have read it in one sitting, even if it was double the size.

Thank you for this amazing offering so freely given,

dn

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Must Reading

This should be read by everyone who even considers this life, I answer most if not all your questions.

Robin

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautiful!

Oh wow... This covered so much that I experienced, and so eloquently! I was shaking by the end, I just wanted to know what would happen...

I do hope you continue to write more for our enjoyment, and I would dearly love to hear more of Elaine's journey.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing

I cannot help but agree with the previous comments. Without being (or planning to be for that matter) part of the lifestyle, I thoroughly enjoyed that exquisite piece, and yes - wished I could be Elaine in what she is going through. Thank you for giving me so much food for thought!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So very erotic

And I mean that in the old fashioned sense of the word. So many times I come to this site and find spank stories, which is okay, if that's what you're in the mood for. But this was beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

amazing. probably the best story i've ever read here. i'm sad the story ended when it did because i was so involved with all the characters. i want to know what happens with everyone in the story! but totally understand the ending choice. but please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Out Standing Story

Being part of the Lifestyle, this has capture the essence of what D/s is really about, SSC. I hope that you are writing more of this story line. I so want to know what happens to the all of the characters in your story. Best one that I have read and the first one by this author.

iraussieguyiraussieguyover 17 years ago
Bewdy Mate!

Nathan, I hope you are working on part two because you just can't leave your readers not knowing EXACTLY what happens to Elaine. I've read a lot of crap on Lit and these days rarely read other author's stories but Culture Shock was tebloodyrific. I may never write again!

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanover 17 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comment Bro...

But in case it wasn't tongue-in-cheek, I gotta tell you, it'd be a real shame if you chose not to write again because of this story. I'd feel pretty bad about it actually. And your numerous fans would probably burn my house down!

Please keep writing Ian. You were one of my inspirations.

SN

ILgirlILgirlover 17 years ago
WOW

Don't know what else to say but WOW!! That was the best story I have read. It was so well written. You really should consider writing a book, let me know, I want a copy. :-) Hope you are considering writing a second part, would love to find out where they go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Brings back memories

It was perfect!! Thank you for taking the time to write such an insightful and moving story! Once i started, i just keep reading...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
My god....

Man do I wish I could have found a Dom like Gary when I was in university.. WOW. Awesome story and very well written. I adored it and couldn't stop reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome

This story is great - a stunningly thorough explanation of what D/s could be when two people go into a relationship with their eyes open. The other comments are right - you HAVE to carry on with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome

Oh my god! I have never been so engrossed in a story as I have this one. I have only begun to explore D/s and this story answered questions I didn't even realize I had and the story itself is written so well that I was totally caught up in it. Then bam! I hit the end just as it seemed it was going to get even better. I hope that you will finish the story, it's a shame to end it here. Reading about Elaine's initiation into the world of D/s, her reactions and feelings, reading about Gary and seeing how he handles his submissive, helps her grow, explore and learns how to please him would be another learning experience for those of us who are entering this lifestyle. Thank you for such a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I think I get it!

Boy have I got some work ahead of me getting my thoughts and act together if I am to swim in the D/s world. A challenge I now look forward to. Thankyou for the insight and the entertaining story used to pass it on. Probably see you in Myers one day at the book signing if you keep this up. Have you thought about a Mills and Boon version? Now that would have the Ladies wetting their pants in the bus on the way home! avagoodday mate.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Thank you for a wonderful story

Superb story, thank you for exploring the true and wonderful side of D/s. It's refreshing to read a tale about the lifestyle that's realistic and believable, not fantastic and contrived.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Thank you

... just a simple thank you. For knowing how it feels. For letting me remember the good times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for this story, I am so happy to see something with this theme on the site. It makes me wish I had read it before I made my own transition from online to real life BDSM, it had a lot of good pointers that I did not take advantage of. It was a wonderful trip back to a few years ago when I began my own journey into discovering my submissiveness. Thank you Sir_Nathan. I will surely be reading your other story submissions.

Gratefully,

penguin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Magic

I have absolutely loved this story! Once I started I just couldn't stop. Thank you so much for such an insightful, subtle and honest approach to a topic that a lot of people such as myself are kurious about but are a little afraid to explore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
O.M.G!

I have never been soooooo moved by a story which kept me reading and reading and reading ... Such sensitivity, eroticism, and education. I have learned so much. Thank you sincerely; please continue with these characters when you have time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Amazing story

That was an amazing story. Extremely well written and once I started it I just couldn't stop. Very good depiction of how the first road could be.

Only complaint would be that I would love to hear how their weekend went. In chance of getting this in a follow up?

But thanks. Great work that I throughly enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Exquisite!!!!

Sir Nathan, once I started to read this story I was glued to it, I couldn't (and didn't want to) pull away. Besides the beautiful writing tecnique, the way you described the characters was wonderful. Finally somebody who understands and was able to show a Dom who was responsible and selfless in all the ways that mattered! If the story so far was in anyway indicative of how the weekend might go, I would truly love to read more. Waiting for more with baited breath!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Breathless...

Sensual, erotic and Masterful. You've captured my imagination completely. I would also have needed a coat had I been wearing silk as I read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent

I appreciate how this story not only is a complex reading of D/s but brings up other issues of sexual deviances. No one is a complete vanilla.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Compelling

A beautifully written study of the journey into D/s by someone who is obviously well qualified in the subject

To concieve this story and to have the conviction to (rightly) end it when he did is the work of author at the top of his game

Well done SN, you should be rightly proud of this gem

dweaver999dweaver999about 17 years ago
OH! MY! GOD!

This was simply incredible. I haven't been this locked into a story since the last Elizabeth Moon book I read. I started to read just a little at a time and found myself spending 8 hours reading from beginning to end. My preferences in stories lean towards those with hot sex scenes. This story had none of that, yet was so powerful for me. While I wanted to know what happened on the weekend, the story would have been ruined by knowing. Cudos for a perfect story about the part of the lifestyle that gets so little attention. The rest of my spring break will be taken up going over Sir Nathan's other stories. Thank you for such a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are no words to describe this story and how thankful i am to you for sharing it. I have found myself sitting here for hours, not wanting to quit reading. I have learned so much from this story and could relate to Elaine very much. Again thank you so much for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Incredible.

I couldn't stop reading it. I was sad that it had to end, but all great stories must come to an end.

I was a bit saddened on where it left off, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that it was the best place it could have left off. I found myself thinking about the context of my current D/s relationship, and reconsidering qualities in myself.

Thank you for an excellently written story...

It was beautiful, you should be proud of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
sequel, please!

When I first saw how long this was, I thought too long! I was only going to read a page or two...couple hours later I practically scream with frustration with the ending. This leads me to ask, 'Will there be a sequel?' Please, let there be a sequel. This story was so well written and answered many of my unasked questions and has left me wanting more! - Brianne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Beautiful

So beautifully written! As others have said, I first thought it was too long. Now I feel it's too short! I want to know more about these two! How does the weekend go? I feel like I've gotten to know them and I need to know! It was beautiful and perfect and it's reawakened the sub spark in me. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful

i read this story in one sitting. i couldn't seem to stop myself. You pulled me in and by the time i finished it i was a different person. Your writing continues to be excellent. I hope we see a new story from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Still "Shocked"

I must admit that I am quite the romantic. I have never ventured into the realm of this lifestyle, but curiosity led me to read this article. I read, and I read, and I read....three days. I couldn't stop. It was wonderful, insightful, compelling. Marvelous work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oh. My. God.

WOW. That was AMAZING. Thanks for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Absolutely stunning

I've read quite a few stories on literotica, and none have moved me enough to comment. Your story expressed many things about the lifestyle that I could never quite put into words. Thank you so much for taking the time to share it with the community!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Amazing

This has been the best story I've ever read. I've been thinking a lot about D/s in the last few months, and this story gave me the encouragement I needed to tell my fiance what I've been thinking about, and I think it's going to be a great opportunity for us to try. I feel confident that I can show her this story, and she will be intrigued to say the least. Thank you.

myinnerslutmyinnerslutalmost 17 years ago
dear god...

that was amazing. i kept thinking about how much gary reminded me of my Dom. he was an amazing and sexy character. i cant believe how wet i got, and stayed, throughout this entire piece.

dragonrefdragonrefalmost 17 years ago
Pinnacle of your career

I've read other submissions from you and have been impressed with all of them. This one, Sir Nathan, shows you to be the best in showing how D/s can be, and in offering insights for those of us that are perched on the side of the mountain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow

I started this story hours ago, just as a quick read to help me get to sleep. Much later now (and with my hand sticky from touching myself), I want so badly for the story t be continued.

just, wow.

i'm so torn between knowing how hot this story seems to me and knowing that the relationship i'm in now is nothing like this. it's a little painful, that knowledge. i want this. i think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks!

The story was wonderful, not only because of the excellent plot and writing, but also because of the information you shared. I've been looking into this lifestyle, and the information you shared was amazing helpful. I finally realize why I get such a pleasure in sacrificing so much for people. Thank you so much for the help you gave, even if it was in the form of a story. You have no idea how much you helped. Thanks again.

KumiKumiover 16 years ago
Oh wow!

I so wanted it to continue! I wish I had a dom, though, Gary is older than my dad, yet he sounds so...well taken care of? You made him sound so positivly handsome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing.

This was one of the first stories I ever read on this site, before I really knew all of what BDSM is,at the time I was curious about my feelings, and now a little over a year later, I consider myself fully submissive, and enjoy rereading this story, it always brings back those initial feelings of curiousty, and reading it puts me so in tune with my submissiveness. I love this story.

Fire StormFire Stormover 16 years ago
Amazing and very informative. Nicely done.

I just wanted to add a comment to let you know I read this and found it extremely informative, educational and most enlightening. It was very well written and enjoyable. Thank you for posting this. It is more like a user manual for the newly converted and I am sure it will help a lot of people, including myself. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank you, thank you

Thank you so much for writing this story. Not only is it incredibly well written, absorbing and a good story, it conveys a phenomenal amount of very useful information. You definitely managed to accomplish the task you mention in the notes at the beginning of the story. I am a very new submissive, having met my Trainer online, and this story was very helpful to me.

I would like to ask, if it is possible and you have the interest (please!), would you think about writing the story of Elaine's actual training? I think that, too, would be very useful to people in my position (and incredibly hot, as well!).

Again, thank you very much for such a helpful and interesting read.

Jilly JJilly Jover 16 years ago
Stunning

This piece is simply exquisite.

vampanyavampanyaover 16 years ago
Truly Wonderful!

I am heartbroken to reach the end, I can't bear to leave Elaine and Gary. There's so much more to learn from them. (I will check for more frequently!) I was riveted to every page! Thank you Sir and congratulations on a masterpeice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
long and wonderfull

Wow exciting untill the end

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Life altering piece

This story was life changing for me. I credit this piece for starting my own journey of exploration. The realization that your portrail of Elaine was so incredibly close to who I am in life, helped me understand that I'm not such a rarity and that there is a name for what I have always been. It's odd to think an erotic story could provoke such life altering introspection and discovery within myself, but it has. I thank you for writing and sharing this. All my warmest affection and I very much hope to read more, should you choose to submit more of your work here. Thank you, always. Heart

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A simple thank you

my words are so inadequate to the feelings that are churning in me right now. Reading about this long journey Elaine undertook with Gary is, I realize, the journey I would like to take. Thanks to your writing I am finding that I can trust who I am and know that what I desire, to submit, is attainable. So please accept my heart felt Thank You. Thank you first and foremost for your talent, you advice and experience. THANK YOU.

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanover 16 years agoAuthor
...

A most pleasing thing happened today. Culture Shock passed 100,000 'readers'. A good portion of readers won't get past the first page, but for those of you who stuck with it, thank you for making this easily my most widely read work. Cheers. Made me smile. As do all the kind comments. Thank you, everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Absolutely lifechanging.

Thank you for this beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
There is a reason

why this story is the #1 favorite of BDSM stories here. Wow. I started reading this earlier today, and quickly became engulfed in the story. I wanted to stop, take my time, make the story last as long as possible, but I just couldn't. I had a reading frenzy. <br><br>

This story deserves its top slot. Simply amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
same situation

19 and am in same situation with older Dom guy i met online. Answered a lot of questions for me, as well as raising new ones.

wide-eyed, waiting and wondering of my Dom too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
If Only

I too have had a similar experience, to a point. If only it was as simple to find someone to connect to in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Phenominal

This is by far the best story on this site. The plot was compelling and beautiful. The characters became unfolded skillfully layer by layer. I marveled at the development and growth in Elaine and her journey to submission. All four of the main characters delighted me. The description of D/s was highly informative and extremely interesting. The tension in the plot rose and fell as you worked me tauter and tauter with the force of your words. I gasped for release as the story ended but there was none to be found. I clicked the last number begging inside for more.

I clicked your story list and desperately sought a sequel. I want to know what happened to Elaine that weekend. I initially felt cheated, but now I love that your epic ended as it did. Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Best story so far

Lovely. Im vanilla myself with a vanilla husband, but I'm very curious. This was a lovely story and it seemed as though it could be realistic. What made it was the characterisation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Please Go On

I loved this story and would really enjoy it if you could continue....I want to know if she turns out to love or hate the relationship she has with him.

ZerlinaZerlinaabout 16 years ago
Beautiful

Thank you so much for a wonderful odessey. Its nice to find something that I can identify with on another level other than the physical. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Almost Life changing.....

Sir Nathan,

You have written such a wonderful lovely and totally absorbing piece.

Thank you for the time and the huge amount of effort that must have gone into this.

I laughed, cried and wanted to be Elaine so much.

You have written such a true piece, I adore it and like many others I so so wanted to know what happened next.

Thank you

Mel - England

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Emotoinally Engaging

Sir_Nathan...Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing, emotional, and mentally engaging story. Once I started reading I could not stop. Though I, as another stated, made myself so that I could totally take in the characters and eye opening story. I laughed, cried and felt my heart pound through the entire story and caught myself even thinking of Elaine and Gary when I wasnt reading about them. Even taking time to explain to a coworker why I seemed so distracted today when realizing I would be finishing the story this evening before bed. I totally felt connected to these characters and cared about them. I absolutely crave more of this story and I love being able to imagine where to two of them go from the car ride home. Thank you again and please consider a continuation! You are amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Lovely

What a lovely story. You've gone to an enormous amount of trouble writing it - I was completely engaged. It left me wishing such a thing were possible.

lillizlillizalmost 16 years ago
wow...

I found this story simply amazing and although I have always seem myself as more of the "take control" type of person I could see myself in her... I think we all have a little bdsm in us just waiting to be found.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
....

If I was a braver person like the people in your story or in your lifestyle, maybe then I would feel the kind of freedom I long to feel. I am not brave. I feel like a living secret.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loved it...

I absolutly loved this.

sassychic99sassychic99almost 16 years ago
Absolutely one of the best!!

This story is one of the best on here...and I know you said the weekend was a secret, but Lordy I would love to read a sequel...

It's like a fairy tale that ends at happily ever after w/no explanation of what it was...

BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Incredible!

Wow! I loved this story. Just one complaint -- I want more! I hope you continue their story. I'd love to see what he planned for the weekend. Mmmmmm. Please, Sir, would you write more?

whymightiwhymightialmost 16 years ago
Thanx

A wonderful read. This story is another of your great submissions to this site.

Any chance of something newer?

Thanx again,

why

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
life altering, i hope

Sir_Nathan,

Thank you so much for this story. It was clearly a labor of love for you and somewhat of a public service. The philosophy, theory and practical exercise of being in a D/s relationship is articulated so well, a must read tutorial for all.

Having always been aware of my own kinks I never really tried to analyze them or delve into how they could be used to build the kind of realtionship I wanted. I even cried at one point in your story because I so recognized myself in the description of the "typical" sub exploring for the first time. Hate to be so unoriginal but nice to know there actually might be a Dom out there for me.

So many of the stories on literotica that appeal to me are written by women that I imagined the whole power thing I wanted was just a girl thing & that no man really wanted that mix of tender/tough. The stories written by men seemed to dwell on the tough only. Thank you thank you thank you for opening my eyes to the possibilities.

GoldsparklesGoldsparklesalmost 16 years ago
*sigh*

I remember when I first read this story, I kept wishing you would add more, but then I remembered that it's supposed to end this way, that ending it like this makes it even better and it doesn't limit our imaginations to what could possibly happen during their weekend.

Basically continuing it would make it go on the track of "they lived happily ever after" so this is a great spot to end it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Electrifying read.

Great story. I would've definitely liked to find out more about Gary's perspective on their experience. My favorite part had to be the first time they met.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fantastic.

Do you have any idea how loud I swore at that ending? I read this entire thing in one go, and it had me on the edge of my seat. I was trembling when Elaine was, soaking up what Gary was saying, occasionally having my eyes roll back because of how fucking hot it was, and I'm a LESBIAN.

To have a guy understand how the female submissive mind works, and to exploit it like that is just incredibly refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Insightful

Thank you for helping me see me better.

Love2ReadInORLove2ReadInORover 15 years ago
Wonderful!

I didn't know much about D/s until reading this story. There is a lot more to it than what is portrayed main stream. Thank you for such a well thought out and thought provoking story.

oooyeahmmmoooyeahmmmover 15 years ago
Thank you !!!

Dear Sir_Nathan,

Not finished all the story yet, but i just want to tell you that ,i love it so much !! Thanks for your great work.

thanks

oooyeahmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bravo

Thank you, your story is the first I've read that made it all make since .

LAWHLAWHover 15 years ago
A Must Read

Informative, insightful, a true joy to read!

Move over Pauline Reage, A. N. Roquelaure, Molly Weatherfield, Eden Bradley, Henry Miller, Ann Vermont there is a much better author in town!! MHO! Too bad I can't add Sir Nathan to my library, but I know where to find him. :o) Though I must admit your story was much easier to 'mail' to the "OMG You Have to Read This" club!

Look forward to reading the rest of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank you Sir

Wow. thank you Sir for writing this. i saw myself reflected so much in Elaine and everything about it made me so happy. I'm kind of glad you left an open-ended ending. Everything about this story was perfect and i much prefer to fantasize about what they went through. This is hands down the Best story i've ever read on this site.

soularsoularover 15 years ago
What a wonderful story...

I really have no words to describe how incredibly wonderful this story is. Amazing just doesn't seem to express how beautiful it really is.

EuridiceEuridiceover 15 years ago
Such writing finesse

It is rare to encounter writing of such fine quality on this site. In all 36 pages, I didn't discern anything but the closest care for the subtleties of written English.

The story itself was incredibly compelling, and informative. Thank you for taking such pains to ensure that the information was not only accurately conveyed but also entertaining. It has taken me some time to read this "story", but it has remained in my consciousness during the days I have been reading, and I have been pleased to have had time to consider deeply all that I have read here. I congratulate you on your insights and perceptions, and especially your ability to convey them. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow, just Wow

Wow.. that was incredible.

Very rarely do you find stories like these, and this would have to be my favourite.

Well done!

mzdavillemzdavilleover 15 years ago
Awesome!

I've never read any story like this before. In fact, I am not even familiar with the whole lifestyle of BSDM, and after reading this I am really intrigued with it. After I read your story I went and read some other BSDM stories, but those were all about the sexual encounters. I'm really glad yours was the first I read because it gave me a much better understanding of BSDM than any of the other stories did. Instead of being thrown into a story full of these intense sexual acts, I was able to know what it takes to build oneself up to having those sexual desires. I found myself aroused as I read, so I guess I could also say I found a bit out about myself too kind of like Elaine did. The ending was a bit frustrating, yet my imagination was carrying me away into what Elaine and Gary may have did with each other. I absolutely love this story. Awesome work! :)

mzdavillemzdavilleover 15 years ago
correction*

BDSM* sorry. "blushes!" :)

sjersettsjersettover 15 years ago
Thank you Sir.

I wanted to take a moment and thank you Sir for writing this. I do not know what prompted it but I am forever thankful that I have found something worth reading again. I do admit that I had to speed read it the first time just to finish it within 6 months. However, I loved it and fully plan to reread it much slower this time around. It did touch me Sir. Though I knew about that side of me before I read your story it does give me a way to ensconce myself into a wonderful story. Sir I have truly found a wonderful story that will allow me to imagine myself in Elaine's shoes even though I will never experience anything like it. Again thank you and please let your spouse know that she is a wonderfully lucky woman to have found all that she desires in life.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving and Holiday Season to both of you.

clean_and_doneclean_and_doneover 15 years ago
My pleasure.

It was of my greatest pleasure to read this. Thank you so much Sir. I have learned so much more about the lifestyle then I had once assumed and glad to have found those aspects more satisfying the more I read. The story makes me long for such a miracle as that to happen to me. Thank you.

MasterMarkSMasterMarkSover 15 years ago
YOU NAILED IT....

I just joined Literotica, and this was the first story I did more than skim. I read it virtually in one sitting. I believe you have nailed the philosophy of D/s very well! Thank you for your sharing your wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Interesting character study

The slow development of the story with regard to the main characters had its good and bad points, but ultimately the way Elaine's journey with Gary progressed, and the excellent way the story ended, made it all more than worthwhile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous