All Comments on 'Me, Mom and Mrs. Mahmoud'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice nice

really liked your creation dude.. just keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you the man

keep writing your stories and i'll read them.

OldPascasOldPascasover 17 years ago
very good

good writing, good humor, nice juicy parts and an interesting incestous menage a troi!

Take your Time, but keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Don't leave Miriam out

You're doing great. But my mind is still psyched on a threeway with Miriam and mom. Once for old times sake? Looking forward to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
slow down

Content was great, but once you got to the sex scenes, it was bam, bam, need better discriptions of sex scenes and slow down the scenes

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another Good Story

Once again you've risen to the task and given us another great story to read

Red_Power_borgRed_Power_borgover 17 years ago
great story

you sir are a true artist. you dont rush things make it more of a realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another Winner

I am impressed... Yet again

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot sex

This was very hot leaves you wanting more.

Pop knows

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
DON'T STOP NOW

AS YOU CAN SEE THE IN CROWD WANTS MORE OF THIS STORY SO WRITE ON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another great story

As usual, you've written another great story, up to your usual standards. I would welcome reading another chapter of this tale. But it certainly can stand on it's own well enough.

Just keep on writing, and I'll read it.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
“Discuss the background” eh?

Dear author, I think you have left strong impression on impressionable lady. And for a good reason, that was quite a story! Now if I read it correctly you have just been proposed to the equivalent of “Want to come up for a coffee?” So the story ended, then again did it?

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
Very nice!!

Well Jim, you’ve done it again! You gave us interracial love together with hot incestuous coupling and did it oh so tastefully. The picture you painted of the small mindedness and racism of the southern redneck way of life, did not distract from this excellent tale. By all means, some further chapters please.

notagain49notagain49over 17 years ago
Have you been to Hinesville Ga.?

It was a really good story.I just want to know if you have ever been in Hinesville and if so why would you not include the only thing besides the military base that anyone has ever heard of?The Camel Barn.I think I still have some photo's of the Camel Barn online somewhere.Keep up the good work,

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
A sexy story indeed

That Billy is in for a long haul with two women in his life he better be careful with Miriam and her husband will have him tied to a stake and cooked if he catches Billy with Miriam they may not be on foreign soil but he does have the right to shoot him and while he is in there home he is subject to there rules .next time make the story longer this story was to short.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Comment on Me, Mom & Mrs. Mahmoud.

In these sex stories, dialogue adds to the excitement. You bring out excellent, appropriate dialogues. Keep writing more stories, they are great! I like lactation stories too.

woldjoe@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Read people!

you sir, are a racist..for you and everyone else, learn to read so you can understand what the hell you're talking about! look at your wrong doings and then call us all terrorists! what about all the terror that's happening to the rest of the world from locals in that country? terrorists aren't arabs or Muslims, they are people that are either trying to prove a point to a certain belief, or organizations that don't approve on all the inhumane things that are happening in the world..read people! i love literotica, but i still read and watch the REAL news

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Middle Eastern Women are HOT

Great story. Well written. To Islam, Arab the story was meant to be ironic. That is by emphasizing the the apparent narrow mindedness and ignorance of Americans in regards to people from the Middle East the author was actually pointing out how shallow their views are. Once the principal character got to know and talk to them he realized they were no different from him. In the case of Miriam she turned out to be a very "hot" Middle Eastern woman - although she would have been "hot" whether she was Middle Eastern or not !! In my experience many Middle Eastern women are "hot" just as many Western women are. In fact one was so hot I married her 26 years ago when we met at graduate school in the United Kingdom.

Ali Ahmad

Jogi BahadurJogi Bahadurabout 15 years ago
Excellent

An excellent story. Write more stories with Muslim characters. This is one way to beat al-Qaeda ... from a Pakistani fan

chrs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
........Good Story.....

......really enjoyable reading...like to have seen ...things develop more with his neighbor.....and his family...thanx again scouries.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Brilliant story

and Arab women are hot, hot , hot - over in Morocco the young girls/women love to have sex with Western/white men and they do what is known as 'painting' whereby they rub your cock against their clits to orgasm but wont allow penetration so as to keep their virginity intact for their wedding day. Some of the best sex you'll ever have. Would have liked to see the sex scene between him and Miriam more fully developed and then the triangle with his sister and mom develop and finally bringing in Miriam for a four way love in - A very enjoyable read without being over the top or the sex in your face - well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story

One of the best I've read on Literotica. How come it isn't up at the top?

ChucksSiteChucksSitealmost 14 years ago
I have two flashbacks to my youth, maybe three ....

when I wished to have a sister to love, and a big cock for someone else to love. Unfortunately, I had neither but my love at the time loved sex, wanted it all the time, and didn't seem to mind that I wasn't huge as Jim's characters always are. I'm not sure that anyone knew about huge cocks, we didn't see them in the locker room. It was only with the advent of porn and Scouries' stories that huge cocks seemed to be everywhere. Other than make me feel inadequate, Jim's stories do a good job in creating images. I had one of my mom and all the nude appearances - now I wonder if she wanted me as much as I wanted her. Wow, I think I'd do some things differently if I could go back 55 years and ...... Anyway, Jim, great story. I really love the love expressed between mom, sis, and son. Although the intimacy is taboo, it seems quite natural to me for such love leading to cohabitation and lifelong coupling. Loved it!

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2almost 14 years ago
btw

btw 9/11 inside job !!

bongzzbongzzover 13 years ago
Ayoba.

Ayoba. That means awesome in South Africa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WTF!!!

LOAD OF SHIT!!!!!!

SilvertyrawolfSilvertyrawolfover 12 years ago
Liked it, But!

I wished the story was more developed with Mrs. Mahmoud and at the end with mother and sister. It seems you were in a hurry to finalize those situations or to end the story. I liked the Arab twist and the balance of che' with the bigot factor.

peterg55peterg55over 12 years ago
Thoughtful and thought provoking

I enjoyed the way that this story showed the intolerant red necked attitudes for what they truly are - un acceptable in these troubled times.

by showing a loving relationship between Rod and Miriam, you have set an example to all authors.

I would like to see more of their story and that of becky and their mom. well done please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
If you're going to show how stupid that ...

Southerners are and how intelligent and open-minded that Northern liberals are, then you should at least spell correctly and get the correct Georgia dialect.

Otherwise, you just look like a self-righteous jacka$$.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hmmmmmmmm.

Good writer. Characterizations pretty good.

Dialogue good.

Unenthusiastic about doing a married woman who could be in serious jeopardy if caught.

Not enthusiastic about the guy wanting his mother to have his babies, nor about him living with his sister and/or mother. They should all be expanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT

Waiting for part 2 !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Another excellent submission from you, Scouries. It's been awhile since I've read any of your work, and it seems I've missed quite a lot. I love the incest theme, and the sex is really hot and sensual. I'd love to see a sequel, maybe with pregnancy or artificially induced lactation (lactation being probably my biggest fetish).

with anticipation,

T-Weezy

trevor23240@yahoo.com

SlohartSlohartabout 11 years ago
More......

more if you please! Love your writing style and how error free it is. Please continue this story on to Miami and the fulfilment of Rods dreams of his Mom and Becky and his want of a family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
NICE

DAMN MR. SCOURIES HURRY UP LOL

_rod__rod_over 10 years ago
Next!

Loved it Jim. It makes me want to complete some writing of my own, especially when you write of a young man entering his sexuality. My own experience with a married woman when I was fifteen was my awakening and my lifelong enjoyment of all things sexual. Keep up the great story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

This is a good story. Could have been divided a little and the different stories developed some more. Miriam could have been fleshed out some more and his budding relationship with his mother kind of got cut off in mid-story. I love the scenes with Miriam. I guess the reason I want to see more of her is that my first time was with a woman from that part of the world. She wears the Hajibb (I think thats how it is spelled) and was, until he died, almost a prisoner to her husband. I guess that is the American Way of thinking. She was 43yrs old and saw me looking at girls for the first time as sexual beings and knowing, as she told me later, that those girls knew no more about sex than myself decided to 'take me in hand' and teach me what I needed to know. She taught me how to pleasure a woman and that by doing so, my own pleasure would come naturally and easily. How to treat a woman that might be unsure of me. Remember, she was from another culture and generation so that it was easy for her to simulate being with a woman or girl who was a little apprehensive. She taught a boy to be a man in more ways than one. That sex is a responsibility as well as a pleasure, and her comfort level is of paramount importance. Cunnilingus, anal, the g-spot, what a clitoris is, how women differ in their tastes. She shaved her pubic area when it was fashionable to maintain a thick bush down there. Remember, this was 30+yrs ago and she explained to me why she and other ladies shaved. She said that women have different challenges than men when staying fresh and clean there and not having the hair to stay damp all the time helps. Especially at her time of the month. Also, she said she likes to have a man go down on her and without hair she doesn't feel like she needs to supply toothpicks for afterwards. Her skin was dusky and her areolas were simply a darker shade of brown than her flesh. Her nipples were fat and firm and she had a fairly generous bum and thick thighs. "Come to me, boy" she said. I remember very well. "I'm not a boy, I'm a man. Look at my Dick - its hard!" "Not yet - but you will be, my son. Come to me and I'll show you what to do with your - Dick as you call it". Some of the things she said when I was with her I didn't understand, but it sounded great to me. She smelled of inscence and cooking spices that my mom didn't use. I think it was the most erotic affair that I've ever had to this day. I still dream of her and she's got to be 73yrs old or older, but I still see her around town and she still looks great. She just moves a little slower. Sometimes I wonder if I shouldn't stop by where she now lives just to say hello. Though she may not welcome me now as she did all those years ago. Thanks for bringing back some good memories. Three years of really good and hot sex I'll never forget.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am a bit picky but

I loved this. Hoping there are more en route.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just right

It is obvious that He and Miriam couldn't be together. But I think he did her a disservice. He was younger, stronger, bigger, had more stamina than her husband. All of this is not his fault. It is simply that the Southern Boy is a younger man. Now, Miriam will go away and live with the knowledge that her husband is sexually deficient. Maybe she will think all Arabian men are lesser men than American Boys. And that isn't true. And he didn't properly say goodbye to her as a Southern Gentleman should. With boy-like thoughtlessness he forced his sister into a decision that was really just a compromise. I did like this though. He seemed to be described as a kind lover and that is an important thing.

gara5289gara5289about 8 years ago

Not counting some of the Romance humor or LW stories that are stories not porn; this is one of the most amusing wanking stories i've read on this site. The beginning parts of this story cracked me up. Really not expecting that.

The rest was good too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I loved it please write more about this loving family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Please add another chapter of this lovely story, would love to know how mom and sister both became mothers of this young lads children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow what a horn dog!

Jim, you are sick oversexed MF, SF and FF. stuff it in anything with a slot between legs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Me, Mom and Mrs. Mahmoud

I thought it was well written, I liked the stories plot and also how Roddy finally seduced his neighbor. I also liked the idea of son/mother living /loving relationship,as for the sister.brother it might work :o)) . I truly enjoyed the read , ty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very good.

You show the American ability to learn, even when others around act foolish. Sex is sex , but love and sincere dedication lasts forever.

Sapper257Sapper257almost 6 years ago
Beauitful Asian Neighbour

Very good. A good loving sexual story. Well written and not abusive or offensive to woman.

I'm looking to an Asian woman in my street, she's a widow. Her husband died a few years ago. I've been to a few neighbourhood parties all afternoon do's in the garden. We kiss on the cheek in a neighbourly way. She is older than me but we do gel so the ice is broken. I'm waiting for an excuse to see her alone, as she doesn't drive that could be a 'window of opportunity'. She has a wonderful cheeky personality with a glint in her eye.

Got to pick up the courage to make a play for her.

Give me a clue.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You need to foolow up on this story i loved it

Younneed to follow up with this story i loved it and what it could become

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

you left us all in wondr what was going to happen with the 3 of them you need to finish the story

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420about 2 years ago

Great read. Would love another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what a great read, even a few more chapters would be good. this is my second or third time reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story it was very good are you wrte more on this story

JustmeWBJustmeWB11 months ago

Very good read.

Now we just need what's next.

WB

JustmeWBJustmeWB11 months ago

Dear von Scouries,

To be honest I was really hoping Rod

would knock up Miriam, before she moves away.

Then each woman in the story, is seeded, and Rod

has his own little Harem going.

Just picturing Miriam's baby with soft light brown skin,

and bright green eyes, as she nurses on Sophia's

milk filled breasts. All as Sophia's own Rodney seeded baby,

does flips inside of her.

All under the adoring gaze of sweet little

freshly pregnant sister, Rebecca.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Dear Scouries

this is a wonderful story and I think... YOU JUST HAVE TO write a squel to it. Because, Rodney really needs to meet again Miriam and impregnate her. Anyhow she just went to NY for a family meeting... soon she'll be back and the can fuck. Also Miriam will leave her old husband and move along with Mom, Sister Rebecca and Rodney ...!

Hugs and kisses

Cornelia

NormBNormB8 months ago

Now on to Miami the land of sand,sex, and tan beach bunnies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10474 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...