All Comments on 'One Blissful Night'

by slyc_willie

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A certain amount of crude is necessary in these...

...tales. But locker room crude is a real turn off to grown ups

sexmatesexmateover 17 years ago
I LIKED IT!

I enjoyed the read!

Thanks!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ignore the comment by annonymous

Some people are just not happy with reading a really good and descriptive errotic story. I think that without all of the details you provided, the story would have been less than it was. One of the things I really enjoyed was the sister bj technique. I wish that I could have had the experience of a loving woman provideing me with that type of sex.

Continue with your own style because it is great and somewhat unique here. Have confidence, you have the tools and immagination to do well. enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very sensitive - and very hot !

Very well-written story ! It´s romantic, sensitive, funny, and the thoughts and reasons are very understandable.

Keep up the good work !

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nuns shouldn't read porn.

"Locker room crude is a real turn off to grown ups." Don't listen to the idiots. Your story was well paced and involving. You did well in suspending the readers disbelief and immersing them in the story line. This was one of the best efforts I've read in the last 5 years. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lucky Brother

Really enjoyed your story. Keep up the good work. Just hope the two can get back together again.

gobulagobulaabout 17 years ago
you make the ugly beautiful

When you really think about it- the whole thing is wrong, but you have turned it into a beautiful thing between two people- and that is something to be marveled at- "keep it up" -never mind the pun

hardwillingonehardwillingoneabout 17 years ago
Wrong or Correct

It was hot, totally hot.. Excellent choice of words, and the way you told the story almost made it ok it was his sister.. Great Job !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fantastically hot

Very very sexy and believable story, fine writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good start

good story but the end was too sad they should have stayed together also one goof when she was between his legs giving him the blowjob you said her nose hit his balls impossible unless she was upside down ontop of him in the chair try to keep the facts straight

oldwayneoldwayneabout 16 years ago
Really Hot Sibling Incest!!!

Slyc, you did an amazing job of telling one hell of an incest tale. I really loved it and, contrary to what others think, believe you ended it on the right note and at the right point. Thanks for sharing a really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
very hotttttt

hope you come out with more

klaxxklaxxover 15 years ago
Great! Hot! ... Bummer!

Romantic incest stories are the best, and yours was tops...until the end. It's NOT romantic to go your separate ways and end up with two-dimentional cardboard cut-out partners. Big time suckage, there.

Other than that, it was well-written, well paced, and very believable. I would give it a 90, but there isn't such a rating.

'Tis, of course, my personal opinion - and personal bias. I had such a relationship with my sister when we were in our teens and early twenties. Now in our 40s, we are both married to others and have kids of our own. As good as it is, I still wish she and I were together. SOOO, that's why the fantasy ending of the bro/sis staying together is preferable to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I must say

it's a true cum inducer!

SlickNick2412SlickNick2412about 14 years ago
Freakin' Amazing!

Willie, I love this story! So glad the random spinner brought it to me. Absolutely breathtaking, such great detail, superb suspense, the playful interaction of characters, and the realism of the storyline makes you feel like you are a part of it. Thank you for the hard work and effort you put into this, and keep up your writing, I will be eagerly looking for more of your work!

linasloverlinasloverover 13 years ago
Great stuff!

Its good to see another writer who actually builds to a sexual encounter in a natural way, instead of a simple porn movie 'I heard your pipes need cleaning.' kind of beginning.

Nice one!

sexwithmysistersexwithmysisterabout 13 years ago
Sex with my sister

This is almost exactly how it is with sis except we both lost our virginity to each other. We share a very special relationship and of course the sex is outstanding

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
emotional

this is the best erotica i have ever read the funny begging sexy middle and sensitive and emotional end, it pulls you in and you can picture it all happening you should do erotica's as a day job no doubt about it

Hot_SisterHot_Sisterover 12 years ago
terrific

Great writing...the pace and descriptions were excellent and your command of the language impeccable. Stories are so often let down by lack of attention to these things, but it is clear you crafted this story with care. Well done...a thoroughly deserved "5".

HonorandLoveHonorandLoveover 11 years ago
Horrible!!! Fix this disaster now!!!!

Virginity is sacred. It seals a man and a woman together, forever. They must stay together, no matter what. There can be no other men or women in their lives ever again. Fix this, or stop writing.

phd70phd70over 11 years ago
Emotionally satisfying Great story and expertly crafted!!!

One of the best short stories I have read on LIT. Very well written and satisfying tale with mutually giving and sharing between two lovers Thank you for your gift of this story to your reader. Dan

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
crappy end

doesn't matter how good the story is if the end sucks. when the end sucks it makes the whole story suck also, i really hate when writers fuck up the ending .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I disagree they had to grow up and get a normal life, it's stupid to think they could stay like they were forever.

islandicislandicabout 11 years ago
I agree

Yes the end kinda sucked but it was so well written i felt I was almost there and that's the mark of a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Ummm the story was really good i'll admit that but your ending freakin sucked. I think they could of stayed together. Seriously, I never left the person who took my virginity!

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalabout 11 years ago
Very erotic

And I would had given this story a five star rating had it not been for that horrible ending, so four stars from me then.

Farmstud30Farmstud30about 11 years ago
good ending

I disagree with so many that said the ending was bad. They loved each other and knew it was best for each other to go their seperate ways. It isn't like they were never going to see each other again.

justcusinsjustcusinsover 10 years ago

Very erotic indeed! I absolutely loved the story.I think they should have stayed together,but hey, they could get caught fucking at Christmas at their moms house,all hell breaks loose,they take off together and live the rest of their lives as a couple.

Maybe that could work as a part 2 for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
farmstud is wrong

very bad endding now every time they see each other it will eat at them driving them apart and ruining the relationship they had. either delete this trash or write a second chapter getting them back together FOREVER. when it comes to incest you either never start or you have to keep it going one or the other.

VisualPervVisualPervover 10 years ago
Excellent!

An excellent little story. Very hot, wish I had a little sis like that!

My preference in incest stories is for them to stay together. I think that's because I am a romantic. However, the logic was therefor them to split - they always dated others - and both ended up with long-term partners, which I guess is good enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
like it

good story and normal sex between brother and sister incest ,not gangbang or free for all.KEEP THE GOOD WORK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Yet another author who doesn't know where the hymen is... Then there was knowing she was an anal virgin by looking at it, ....coughbullshitcough! ...and 'gushing' blood? Haw!

...other than knowing squat about a virgin I thought the story was pretty good, especially since the brother wasn't turned into a big whiny pussy like they are in so many stories here!

Will enjoy reading your other stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

now its time to fertilize the wombs of mother sister wife yeah

xiluaxiluaalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful story. The narrative used by the author conveys fluid feelings in very believable manners. Nonetheless, it was disheartening to read the ending. The author chose realism over idealism on a non real story. The reason people reads stories to begin with is to distract from reality. This story is not real, why no ending it with the sibling lovers being together? Emotionally, as a reader investing the time reading the story, I would appreciate the romantic fantasy of the young lovers ending out together. It is a make believe after all, so why not?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Been a while since I read this, I'd forgotten how much the sister turns me on! Oh to have her for a sister! :). ....i think I would have tried to keep her for myself though; move to another town and move in together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nasty

Just cause she didn't go around having sex with loads of people doesn't mean she's not a slut. I hate people thinking that by doing everything but sex there some how better then people that do and them call other people sluts. She's a slut. You a slut, hoe! A big slut. A big disgusting slut. Like this crap story. Gave it 1. Would be 0 but then that wouldn't of been a vote. Don't give up the day job.

Harvey_32Harvey_32over 8 years ago
BEAUTIFUL

I was totally engrossed in this, it was well written with a nice amount of detail. Above all there is a lot of love described which often comes across as very mushy but not here.

My specialist subject is Mother/Son but congratulations you are the first favorite in my list.

daddy1950daddy1950over 8 years ago
Mmmm!

Feel the love, plus well written. Five stars.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
Sexy and Tender

But I sure wish the two remained together.

justgraciesdadjustgraciesdadover 8 years ago
Ahhh!

Such a wonderful story; the buildup, the mutual affection, the shuddering climax. Please write about them being back together for Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I have read a few of these

and no doubt this is the hottest thing I have wrapped my head around. It's special to discover a writer with the skills and the imagination to turn me on like this. Thanks, you made today better! I could say some things about the way you brought it all together but I'll just say that I can't give you any advice or critique to make this story any better .. I'm glad I found you. Scotty

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Quality.

It's rare in these erotic fiction niches that you actually find a story that's well written, most are hackneyed, full of cliches and littered with grammar and spelling mistakes. This was a joy to read and a nice story of one night but with bookend enhancements to the tale. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Learn the parts

OK, but you need to do some serious research on the names of the various parts of the female genitalia.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazingly well and passionatly written

The details, buildup and struggle the characters have are amazing in your story. It reads and feels natural;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Crap

Not a fan of nasty cook sucking sluts in the virgin category. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SO HOT!!

This is one of the hottest sib stories I have read on Literotica! I hope you keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
PASS!

the very first part completely turned me off. So a blow job is the greatest thing ever??? do you know what a pussy is? Not bloody likely. Blow Jobs MEH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OK up until it was revealed she was a virgin. There was nothing in her background that would suggest she’d still be one. Didn’t fit. Two comments about hymen’s: learn where they are and way overrated.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

To me it was a sad ending, really sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

sad ending :( i guess thats reality

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story. Wish she were my sister - I would never let her go.

OseekerOseeker9 months ago

2 stars

Hanna's language was way more advanced than a virgin would ever use. Billy's blow job description went on and on and on.....

Although a girl giving head is arousing I prefer watching a good old fashioned fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous