All Comments on 'Control'

by Charlie17

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A submissives wet dream

This is my wet dream as a submissive. To be used and know that you could not even think about cumming until He told you. I squrimed and whimpered the whole way through. Way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
you drive me crazy

nipple torment! You bring out the hunger in me. I am her and she is me. This isn't fiction. Please..please write more!

slutashleyslutashleyalmost 15 years ago
Hotter than you could imagine

It's like you know me,know how exciting this is to me. When you said "sexual insanity" i wanted to scream, " He Understands!!!!!!" Thank you....thank you Charlie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Seriously?

Dude, this is so far from being possible! You have a nice way of writing, you can tell a story without being vague and you keep a clear, chronological line in your story. You could be a very good writer, but keep it more realistic, people will like it better if you'd write someting in wich people can identify themselves. This story is kinda terrible..

Good luck with the next story..

Xx

slaveslut4Daddyslaveslut4Daddyover 13 years ago
completly possible

if you find a true slave anything is possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
definitely possible

For all of you that say this wouldn't happen. you don't know girls like me and my friend. We would both do ANYTHING for our masters. If my master tells me to doanything that was in this, I will no questions asked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love

So so soon hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous