All Comments on 'Owned! Ch. 06'

by MALIBUMAN666

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I think I need a shower

Save yourself the pain of future torment, cut your dick off now. You have no use for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Now

that she has him trained for her to take other men, it is time he be made to take other cocks up his ass. Forced feminization next, then bowel training involving golden showers and scat. Have multiple men piss on him and make him eat shit from their asses and then from the toilet stool. She could cut him up a little too. Deep cuts that require stitches with no pain medication. Maybe breaking his arms, ribs, legs, etc. Put him in a pen in the back yard in a dog pen where the neighbors could see him eating dog food, and drinking from a bowl on his hands and knees. Rub his asshole with the scent of a bitch dog's scent and let their Great Dane fuck him in the ass after he has sucked the dog's cock. Oh yes, one other thing, he has to be casrated with rubber bands tied around his ball sack so they will eventually drop off.

After she does all that, she can chain him behind her car.(after she has taken out a 5 million dollar life insurance policy) and drag him down the freeway at about 70 mph. After he is dead, she has him cremated and uses the ashes as kitty litter.

MALIBUMAN666MALIBUMAN666over 17 years agoAuthor
you guys are funny...

This 100% is for you anonymous! Why don't you write a story and share it with everyone?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Getting Worse

All I can say is that this is getting worse by the Chapter.

TLeeTLeeover 17 years ago
Bullshit

Why don't you write a story and share it with everyone malibu? You queer cocksucker. This piss-poor shit is not a story. It is just words of bullshit thrown together by a sick asshole for all the queers and sick motherfuckers that contaminate this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Orientation: STraight!!! What a joke

You're a homo man. You're like a million other cuckolds who really want the dick but are too scared to write it, so they settle for watching other men fucking their wives and then drinking their cumm. Why dont you just go for it. I for one would love to fuck your stupid face silly and then shoot it all over you whilst calling you names like cum slut! Bitch! Asshole! Wimp. I might even bash you, right in front of your wife and fuck you up the ass. Then I might just choke you and double drop kick you. I bet you will love that, wont you, boy....

MALIBUMAN666MALIBUMAN666over 17 years agoAuthor
Hmm.

If I write about Lesbians does that make me a lesbian?

Dumb ass!

I see TLee has submitted no stories, probably too busy out beating up 'queers' with his 60+ poker buddies.

And I just have to ask. If you find this story so offensive, why have read up to chapter 6?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
to much

the story line started out pretty good. nothing wrong with being sexually dominated by your wife from time to time. however this man has been turned into a weak bitch who if the story keeps the same pace will be getting fucked real soon by his wifes male friends. your writing is good but the story went into gay acts, wich is to far for most straight men and women. i think your category is better suited for gay, that way you wont have the upset readers who like a little female aggression but not gay acts such as eating another mans cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What wife would want such a wimp?

Maybe you are speaking from experience when you write of gay sub wimps and thus you know what it feels like.

You are spending more time in making up nasty answers to the people who make comments then you are in writing the story. I guess someone has to defend you and your "writing".

There are gay and femdom web sites you might be happier in one of those.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
unlike others...

I still like it. It's a story...and as such can go where ever the author wants it to go. If you don't like then don't read it. It's as simple as that. There's no need to get all bent out of shape over it. It's worse then high school, all the name calling and crap. Grow up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
common sense that all we ask

it get stupid and make the writer story read like shit.stop and think what would you do or what a man would do.make be i'm asking the wrong writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Sub Writing A Dom Low

So this excites you eh writer. Lesbian or sub this is verily sick and forget the physical pain - its just male demeanment which you must be into.

Some really into BDSM should teach you what its about as its not this crap.

Happy Fetish sick one.

MALIBUMAN666MALIBUMAN666over 17 years agoAuthor
Well I never expected this kind of reaction....

It's quite surprising really that Literotica should be populated by such a narrow minded bunch of rednecks. I can't really understand why this story bothers you so much unless it's making you address a side of yourself that you are scared of??? (In fact I can't really understand how you've managed to get this far into the story without realising the way things were going to go...)

I have read many femdom stories, and the longer they go on the more they usually come around to this kind of story line, after all, femdom is about controlling someone else and making them do things for the domme. What's the point in making them do things they want to do anyway - where's the 'domination' in that? Ultimately this story is about pushing the slave to his limits and beyond, true that can be done in a pure BDSM way by making the slave endure more and more pain, but I am not really interested in that to be honest.

I put this in the BDSM section because I feel that this is where it belongs, perhaps Literotica should consider a section solely dedicated to Femdom which homophobic rednecks could avoid completely and leave it to all the nice people who have sent me positive emails.

And another thing, why don't you post all this cr*p with your name? At least TLee had the balls to do that?

Well I guess I could delete all this stuff, but I think I'll just leave it up here....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What a bunch of idiots

Great series, very sexy. Ignore the Deliverance nutters and keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thanks Malie - Your comment Solidifies It

You have the right to wish to be pathetically dominated for any braindead humiliated subhuman reason.

Further, the freakie weirdos who follow your male demeaned pain while salivating for more deserve you and what they are.

One wonders though, when this sick addiction fails to excite where do you turn for the next high? Will pissing suffice or are you into dismembership and alteration?

Good luck sweetie

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

Nice attitude you have there Malibuman. My name is Jonathan if you want to give a shot at me.

justababygirlSMjustababygirlSMabout 16 years ago
true submission

MalibuMan, whether you are the male slave in this story or not, you have essentially nailed what it means to be a slave, to be owned, to belong to Another. That is something that only certain Ppeople will ever truly understand. To the comments, about sub/slaves being "whimps", it is only the strong that can offer up control of themselves completely. There will always be ignorant comments, but just remember ignorance stems from their own failures and insecurities, don't take it personally, and keep on submitting...stories or....;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Strange????

I notice in your bio you said straight Who are you kidding. Good luck!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
One fine read

Can't wait for more. God I hope you have more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
and there it goes

The romance is dead... now it's just another raunchy humiliation story. Love the first few chapters; you could still feel the love in the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

sad... At least w/ revenge the guy deserves it. Here, it's just pathetic.

49greg49gregalmost 10 years ago
Hmm

I really liked this story until this chapter. I liked the sub hubby, dom wife theme, and this was a good example of what I like, until this chapter. I just don't like the wife inviting other men in - without asking hubby. I hope it's just a one chapter deviation and she goes back to just being with hubby from here on.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Don't Go Outside the Marriage!

The domination is a special bond between husband and wife,an element of their marriage. The integrity begins to crumble when outsiders are brought in,especially if it's not agreed upon by both. Now she's having sex with other men,and in front of her husband no less. What will it be next,forcing him to suck them off,swallow,take them up his ass?! And when does she start to embarass him by sharing him with her friends,or in front of his friends?! ~ The extra-marital sex and embarrassment goes too far and suggests now that this marriage is over,for all intents and purposes.

trandall9991trandall9991over 5 years ago
Yep.And at night.....

He goes out and buys a stun gun and stuns her-and immobilizes her. Then he leaves her tied to the fucking bed-and never ever comes back after he fucking tells her he wasn't cheating and didn't want to be ever be done that way. Ever. Fuck you bitch. Now go get fucked all you want cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And the next day he filed for divorce!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is too far.

1Martiniman1Martiniman22 days ago

The writer absolutely ruined this story. Playtime would have been over and divorce inevitable after she threw his trust away and their wedding vows. Why do writers have to go this route and ruin a good story…just went way too far. 1 star ratings across the board now for me. Put cuckold in the story tags and I’ll stay away, but I read the disgusting chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMALIBUMAN666@MALIBUMAN666
1102 Followers
As from March 2011 I am now posting as Robert_Anthony, here is my story list under the new name. http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1272609&page=submissions Here is my new blog as of 24.09.22 http://chastityfemdom.blogspot.com/

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Owned! Ch. 05 Previous Part
Owned Series Info