All Comments on 'Owned! Ch. 07'

by MALIBUMAN666

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Being Owned

I have enjoyed this series about a slave/husband being owned by his wife/mistress, that their marriage has been enhanced and strengthened through their love for each other. I also noted that the husband has noticed a change in his wife, tied to her increasing interest in his pornos where women are sexual objects for domineering men. I can imagine that this couple will eventually come to terms that the wife herself needs to be owned, though reluctantly, by a dominant Master. It would be humiliating for the slave/husband to be ordered to collar his own loving wife, who might be second guessing her loss of control, and presenting her to her new Master, to be owned. It would be hard and exciting for the husband to see his wife/mistress punished in their dungeon as the Master claims her. I imagine that the love between the husband and wife would grow as they gradually acknowledge their support for each other in their slave positions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Time

now for the feminization and ass fucking by her lovers to come.

She has pretty much cut him off now except for licking his cock and jacking him off. Time now to cut him off completely and forever.

I also like the idea of the cross. I'll bet that one is a good chapter when it comes to arount to fruition. I can see her or her lovers, (maybe both) nailing him to it and crucifying him in a pagan ritual, maybe dressed as Roman soldiers. Make sure though that he doesn't get pierced with a sword, juck a cock or two. As an act of kindness toward him after the nailing, she can pour salt and alcohol on the nail wounds to prevent infection after she has left him there for three days and nights. HEHEHE.

I also like the stool addition where it will be convenient for her and her boyfriends to sit over him and shit in his mouth, making him swallow turd after turd, throwing up, and then eating it again and again until he keeps down a full bowel movement after Mistress and her lovers have dined on a meal of spicy Mexican food that he has prepared for them to eat.

(At the time he wondered why Mistress had not let him eat with them, and she laughingly told him that he would get to eat later. )

Well, I was in hopes the men would get to fuck his ass in this chapter, but maybe next chapter.Perhaps a group of men will be allowed to fuck his ass that are in a halfway house for released prisoners (Some are HIV+ and some are not) It will be so exciting for Mistress to see him worry as he gets a document signed by each man that he has fucked her husband and cum in his ass.

Malibuman, don't you think it is about time to start with sex denial and castration proceedings? Maybe crossdressing and a trip to Wal-Mart dressed as a slut,thrown out by the door greeter as he tries to suck the old man's cock.

Maybe a special treat for Mistress and her lovers as his cock and balls are cooked by him and served up as Hor's d' Orves for the trio to enjoy with their wine? That would be cool. While he heals up, freeze his cock and balls, then have them cooked by him. She might even give him a taste of his own cooking. (Giving him some balls so to speak) That would be the only time in his fucked up life that he ever has any balls.

Maybe even punch out one of his eyes, and cut off his nipples as a punishment from an imaginary tryst with Mistress "R"s dreamed up girlfriebd that he supposedly has.

To the other commentor below. If this Mistress loves her husband and they are getting so much closer to each other, then by the end of this long tale they will be forever as one after she kills the husband. The ultimate act of love for her to express to him how she she really feels about him.

MALIBUMAN666MALIBUMAN666over 17 years agoAuthor
Dude.........seriously.

You are f**ked up. Why don't you check out White Shadow or one of those other websites, I'm sure you would find them more to your liking...what is this obsession with cutting this poor guys cock and balls off anyway? Is it me - or what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I'm sorry S&M is one thing but she is now

just out to hurt him physically amd mentally. there's no marriage or any love now. She only wants to hurt him and cause pain. I'm done with this one, won't read any more unless he gets revenge some how.

MALIBUMAN666MALIBUMAN666over 17 years agoAuthor
Well I thought I'd proabbly just....

...stick forks in my eyes and drink my own piss, before cutting my own balls off with a rusty razor blade and then smash them to bits with a hammer.

Happy now?

Perhaps one day you will understand the difference between fantasy and reality...I really hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep Going, Malibuman!

I'm still enjoying this series. What the trolls don't understand is that this type of relationship only flourishes when both partners are deeply in love with each other.

Plus, it's a STORY! Fiction. It didn't happen to your sister or best friend. It's fantasy. Got it, you loser troll boys?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not enjoyable now

I liked the idea of this series being a wife and husband thing but as soon as it turned to her having sex with other men while he had to take it, I couldn't stand to keep reading. For some reason it repulsed me to read that the (I realize this is a fiction story) whore had sex with other men while her husband was tied up in a garage.

49greg49gregalmost 10 years ago
Once again

I don't like the other guys. The wife is growing and changing in the relationship. Poor hubby isn't. I had to skim through a lot, as I did the previous chapter. At this point I'm only in it to find out how it ends.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
This Marriage is Over!

What started out as an excellent domination/love marriage group of stories has now deteriorated into a totally self-serving,cheating,abusive wife having lost all respect,and probably love,for her now cuckolded,wimp husband. This saga should have stopped after the first 4 chapters. I'm sure the loving wife,turned bitchy twat,will have cucky sucking and fucking cock soon. When it comes to multi-chaptered stories,sometimes more does not mean better!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMALIBUMAN666@MALIBUMAN666
1106 Followers
As from March 2011 I am now posting as Robert_Anthony, here is my story list under the new name. http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1272609&page=submissions Here is my new blog as of 24.09.22 http://chastityfemdom.blogspot.com/

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Owned! Ch. 06 Previous Part
Owned Series Info