All Comments on 'Paige's Insatiable Thirst'

by MasonLane

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a little bit disapointed

Man that was Incredible i wished i was part of the tag team

Pat

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep Up The Good Work!

The only thing sexier than a cheating wife is = a cheating wife who takes other men's sperm inside her without contraception, and hopefully I'll be reading that type of story from you also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great work

loved the part about re-using the used cum filled condom, more of the same please

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
lucky wife

glad to know that there are men out there who is as forgiving as my husband. he walked in on me when i was being fucked by my elder sister's husband together along with two other friends on our bed. instead of being angry, he retreated to our guest room to wait for them to finish fucking me good and proper. all 3 men fucked me twice, cumming deep in my ass and pussy after getting a good sucking and filling my mouth with their man juice. soon after they left, my husband surprised me when he entered our room. i was so relieved that he was okay with it and proceeded to fuck me hard before spurting his cum into my waiting mouth. i have since enjoyed more fucking from other men while my husband is at work but have always confide in him afterwards. i love my husband more than ever and have to admit that i am one lucky wife.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Sweetie's initiative? or Hubby's?

It looks like this is Hubby's initiative that Sweetie does NOT mind playing along with! That would seem, in my purist mind, to make it Group or Erotic Couplings or maybe even Fetish.

The play-acting on anger and punishment lasted less than a minute in reading time...hardly worth the effort to try to make it a real shock to BTB readers! After that, the tension evaporated quickly and completely.

Overall, a 3* seemed sincere - was not horribly written!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous