All Comments on 'Iced Caramel Macchiato'

by Man Ray

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
LeBrozLeBrozover 17 years ago
~~

Well now,

That's easy for you to say;

What would be

Another woman's reaction

When viewing the same scene?

WickedEveWickedEveover 17 years ago
~

Love the whole LOOK of the poem. Great illustration. First few lines of the poem are enjoyable. After that, most of it gets too cliche for my taste.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
Man, you turn me into a shoe fetishist!

And it looks like I can do nothing aboutit, not with this shoe anyway!

Where did you find it? I need to get a pair for my wife, then of course I will chant the poem and what ever happens happens…I can’t remember last time when the word “bitch” sounded so much like a compliment (I just hope my wife agrees with my interpretation)

Great example for my top choice: Picture and Poem 'dance' with each other not mirroring each other.

Man RayMan Rayover 17 years agoAuthor
KOLKLORE…

early in life I was taught an invaluable lesson: I cannot hear your words because of your tone. So remember, it's about the 'tone'. Practice practice practice tone and you're on your way to an enchanting happening!

Man RayMan Rayover 17 years agoAuthor
LeBroz and WickedEve…

thank you for reading/commenting. Always a pleasure to hear your thoughts!

sacksackover 17 years ago
cliche, but who cares....

Most would be green with envy to do cliche this well. Everything is superb...the choice of colors, design, layout, and yes, even the sometines crude words. (the crudeness of which was intended, I presume!) In the immortal words of Oliver..."Please Sir, I want some more!"

Man RayMan Rayover 17 years agoAuthor
sack…

why thank you! Pleased you read it as uncommon. Yes to 'bitch' and other sassy words; all intended in a naughty/nice way.

champagne1982champagne1982over 17 years ago
A single opinion

I only read the poem once but all that stands out are the three bitch lines. Sorry I couldn't get past that and that had to rate your poem in the ambivalent zone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Harsh..........

...but effective. The rhythm echoes the click of heels on marble floor. The image is inescapable but she's probably a very nice girl really.

Tess

Man RayMan Rayover 17 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Tess...

for seeing/hearing the rhythm/click movement throughout. I researched women and their ‘feel good’ shoes thus the image/words conveying a deliberate sense of power, fashion and attitude...written for VERY nice girls who collect saucy shoes :)

Man RayMan Rayover 17 years agoAuthor
champagne1982...

one read works and a single opinion counts, thank you. Like other poets before you in recent postings, flattered by your visit and to see your Username and candid comments; no apology for having to rate it in the ambivalent zone necessary! I think ‘bitch’ is uttered in the odd bedroom or two :)

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Bitchy...

Bitchy ~ in a nice way. The way the poem reads the word Bitch is said almost in a complimentary manner. The shoes - well they were wild ~ maybe just like the triple X-rated looking bitch. Well Crafted.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
A BITCH IS A FEMALE DOG

while a FOX is a FOX. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous