All Comments on 'Using And Abusing Mom -- Porn Day'

by cummykaze

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This is just stupid

Pure crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
brain dead

This must be another brain dead author who slept through elementary school English grammer classes. Beginning sentences with - is stupid but to do so on over 60% of all isn't even a single brian cell functioning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A day lost

Ha ha ha, you silly shit. Really what a crap. Open your eyes you're still fucking into your couch hole! Safe my time with that waste you could also write about doing a bag of beans. Better she'd take the duct tape and abuses you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Read Much Better Stories

The author right from the very beginning lost my attention and interest. It was written as if he/she were trying to attract the attention of pre-teen adolescents, who are in the lower elementary grades. Needs to learn how to answer the questions as to who, what, when, where, why and how. I recommend that the author finds a proof reader and someone to re-edit his/her writing techniques, very poorly written indeed. From the remarks and thoughts being conveyed by the main character, I guessed his age as to being 9 or 10 years old. Absolutely nothing ADULT regarding this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
porn day

Great story ! I loved it ! Awesome fantasy, and you're right, a pussy feels so much better than a hand, even if you're only using it to masturbate your cock with. Sounds like a lot of fun, no matter who's pussy you're using to masturbate with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awful!!!!!!

Garbage!!!! Try again this was not a good story.Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
nice!

This was actually really hot, hahah... i liked it, it got me off ;D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Off your meds again I see...

Oh Dear God. It's been awhile since you graced us with your literary piles of shit, and I see that your prose has not improved much. Nor has your definition of "erotic". Nice to see that you only have about twenty or so grammatical errors this time around versus your usual 50 and over. Keep up the disgusting and revolting work. You know I can't wait to send you more hate mail.

misterechikmisterechikalmost 15 years ago
My inspiration

You have just inspired me to start writing. Now i see that anyone can write crap. I thought about writing sometimes, but thought I couldn't write something that people would love and rave about. Now I see that it doesn't matter. I can write anything, no matter how horrible it is. It doesn't even need grammar or spelling.

Just stop writing. You're embarrassing yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
In the Minority

I seem to be in the minority on this one. What are these complainers looking for? This is pornography! Good pornography! If they don't like really hot fantasy like this they should stick to Reader's Digest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
most of you guys are way off base

This is a funny and well-written example of what plenty of testosterone-whacked out boys would love to do--have their mother present and totally helpless, with her mommy-hole fully exposed and open, waiting patiently to be stuffed full of her darling baby boy's big stiff prick. These boys'd love to treat their mom's sweet coochie as their own private cum dump, the default spot to blow their young balls whenever they feel the slightest urge. You know the old saying, right? "A mother's twat is her son's playground." And lots of young guys love to have their boyish fun making great big puddles in their personal playground..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Mothers are full of shit"

"Oh, he treats me bad sometimes," Mrs. Reilly said loudly and began to cry ... When I think of all I done for that boy ... "

"Mother, what are you saying?"

"You don't appreciate me."

"Stop that right now. I'm afraid you've had too much beer."

"You treat me like garbage. I been good." Mrs. Reilly sobbed ... I spent all his Grammaw Reilly's insurance money to keep him in college for eight years, and since then all he's done is lay around the house watching television."

"You oughta be ashamed," Darlene said to Ignatius ... "Look at your poor momma."

Mrs. Reilly had collasped, sobbing, one hand clenched around her beer glass.

"This is ridiculous ... Get up, Mother!" ...

"What's going on here?" a woman asked from the padded chartreuse leatherette door of the bar ...

"This guy's been mistreating his momma," Darlene explained.

"Mothers? We got mothers in here now? Business already stinks." ...

"I beg your pardon," Ignatius said ... "My mother is present" ...

"Hurry along , Mother. This woman looks like a Nazi commandant. She may strike us."

from John Kennedy Toole's "Confederacy of Dunces"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Think before you Write

You are not listening to the comments.

Think how to treat a woman especially your Mum.

REgards

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous