All Comments on 'Punked Off'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well done

The story was very well done. I enjoyed the visuals you created and the character development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved It!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent!

sacksackover 17 years ago
too much conversation...

a lot of which was rather boring. Actually, the effect of reading this story was like drinking root beer without the carbonation. Needs more of a sensual approach, slow undressing, better description of sexual elements, etc. Also needs more "pep". as my grandfather used to say about my Oldsmobile Omega. Overall, a disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not bad at all

Definetely much better than the majority of the stories here. Well written, and a story that makes you want to read more.

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 17 years ago
NOT too much conversation!

I like this. It's a little on the sweet side for my taste, but it's well written, and Jacqui is well realised and cute as a kitten. A story with real people with really hurts and scars is always, for me, far sexier than bland people coupling furiously.

For me this was a very sexy story. The ending didn't particularly work for me (not that I believe she couldn't kill her father, nor that I believe she wouldn't shut her husband out like that - but wouldn't he do more to win her back?); and as I say I found it slightly on the sweet side.

But good. Definitely good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
My first comment, ever.

Best story I've read here. What happens to Jacqui?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
FIRST COMMENT EVER

This is definately worth a comment. I hope i did this ok

InlovingmemoryInlovingmemoryover 17 years ago
And another one!!!! You're a great writer, SIr

I have read most of your stories, even the incest ones (Yuck) and they are always par excellence. I like the way they all have individual moods. And your knowledge of geography is great.

You should think about writing novels or movies. YOu have too much talent to let it waste.

P.S. I once dated a girl who had been abused by her dad when I was 18. I found it great, the patience and the understanding your character showed her. Damn! That shit was deep. Wish I'd read it back then.

CivilisCivilisover 17 years ago
loved it

Great improvement and I loved the premise for the story itself. Hope there's another chapter to see if they get back together or not. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awww

awwwww..that was so sad and sweet and and and..just...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

psyqyqpsyqyqover 17 years ago
Perpetrators?

This story was great...until the very end. A few years ago, a wealthy man in Boston blamed "black" males for shooting his wife when, in fact, he'd shot her. The police rousted Black men throughout the city, even killing one because of the lie. But, then, with some people's readiness to believe the worst in others, the accusation lend a touch of realism to your story, eh?

For some readers, this is the "race card". But, for some others of your readers, this is a reality we have to face & deal with. For such an empathetic and compassionate story, you could have stretched a little bit on the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very good

A story well done. I haven't looked yet but I hope that you have posted other stories like this one. Thank you for sharing your work with me.

NookiehunterNookiehunterover 17 years ago
Very Good

This was a very good story and I enjoyed it a lot. It was a very sexy story in a subtle way. However, I can't imagine that Jaqui would leave a man she trusted and throw herself into the position of a being a person on the run. She could have offered Cathy far more protection if she had done it with Rod.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Part 2?

How about a part 2? Does she come back someday? Good Story!

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
Another great one!!!!!

Well Jim, this certainly cries out for a Ch.2! A very good story and I enjoyed it immensely. A sensuous but subtle tale with real characters and a plot worthy of a TV novella. Yes Jim, you must continue this tale and bring Jacqui safely back to Rod for them (and us) to live happily ever after. Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Speechless

Speechless. Absolutely speechless. The story, the characters, the emotions...you made it all. People who don't usually read erotic stories will still say "yes...well done." If this was a true story then i pray that Rod finds Jacqui. If it was fiction, it sure sounded real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is me in so many ways.

Where did you get the idea for this story? It was beautiful, but it made me cry. Don't stop writing, your characters are so dynamic.

chomerchomerabout 17 years ago
this one you need to continue.

great story but it left us hanging with the love they grew into then seperated so she could handel keeping sister away from her same fate. get to work on the sequal! homer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
An Emotional Ride

I have to say as defintely something uique in the story was not what I visualized from the title. i would do not see a sequal comming as the impact of the story lay in the tragic ending but if you are thinking about it do it It would defintely have me right there along with everyone else. well written and presented the characters took on complexity that you usually see in lengthy storiess or novels.. well developed for the shortness of the story,

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
My First

This is the first time I have felt moved to leave a comment. Normal I just read the story then take care of business so to speak, but this one moved me in a whole new way. It was eroitica at it's best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank you

One time on alt.suicide I "talked" with a young girl who could have been a Jacqui. I've never forgotten the hurt when she failed to answer my final messages... I hope your Jacqui found her happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Definetly make a Chap. 2

I love this story and all the other that i have read by you.

Your an excellent writer.

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57about 16 years ago
All ,and All

I like your story telling, stories. But, what I don't like, you don't put closure to them, you expect us to. I buy a novel, I expect closure, no matter if I like the way it ends or not. Like this one, you could have said you/he never saw her again, period, not leave it hanging like there will be another to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
absolutely wonderful...

I have never left a comment before in my long history of visiting this site. But your story veritably compelled me to make the effort to convey to you the awesomeness of what i just read. I didn't think the story was going to move in that direction from the title and brief description...but i am totally glad that it made the twists and turns that make for an amazing read. A little disappointed at the end...(but that is purely for my own cosmetic reasons!) Thanxx for that story, and i do hope you continue to write. I will be following closely, from now on. Know that you have just acquired a fan!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nice!

I enjoyed this story so much!

First time ever I write a comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
made me cry!

this is the moxt beautiful peice of erotica iv ever read on this site you are also the best author keep up the good work ILY:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A gift wrapped in prose.

Truly a pleasure to read a story

where the sex is but a tool to be

added to, and not just 'the' story.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I actually cried.

Please tell me you've written up some romance novels for profit? The ending was terribly moving. You're a very creative writer and you could definitely turn a pretty penny this way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
.........Heartbreaker......

.......it was a moving story...i hope you continue on with more and more....really enjoyable...well written...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Short and Sweet...

and so tragically romantic. What a moving story.

GrapeomaticGrapeomaticover 14 years ago
Magic on my screen

I cannot tell you how many times I have read this particular story, but I can say that every time I read it, I still get that same sense of wonder, bliss, and heartbreak that I got the very first time I read this story some 3 years ago. It is just fantastic in virtually every way possible. The only qualm that I have is the ending!!! I would love for there to be some closure. Anything that would let me know how Rod and Jacqui ended up. But putting that aside, your story is simply wonderful, and will continue to be so for as long as I can read. thank you for that, and keep up the marvelous work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Such a talent!

This like all your stories is beautifully crafted. You have a beautiful gift for writing, and your wonderful wide-ranging imagination provides us with an amazing kaleidoscope of images and improbable situations that drives us to finish each story and search for more. I have read all the postings you have made to Literotica, and for all the beauty of your work, it does deserve a review by a competent editor before you publish it. You have some problem with possessives (e.g., using Johns book for John's book) some plurals (e.g., your once used baby's for babies), and most egregiously, you seldom get it right when you use a compound with a proper noun and a personal pronoun separated by the word "and". For example: "She gave John and I/me" ... should be - "she gave John and me ..." (direct object); or, "Don and I/me went to the movies" should be "Don and I..." (subject of the sentence); or, "The problem with Pete and I/me..." should be "Pete and me" (object of the preposition with). A simple test to check what form of the personal pronoun to use is to delete the proper noun and the word "and" and try the sentence. For example, say you are writing, "She is going with Jack and I/me"; if you leave out the "Jack and" and write the sentence, "She is going with I/me", you can tell immediately that "me" is correct. This test will work with better than 90 percent of the proper noun/and/personal pronoun combinations you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Everything is logical and well written,

until the end. Then it made no sense at all.

coolcat433coolcat433almost 14 years ago
ending

The ending sucked!

AlitheAlitheover 13 years ago
I think...

I /think/ that the ending means that she went back home and killed her father, setting it up to look like someone else did it...

but I do agree... the ending is vague to a point where I'm not really sure what the author is trying to tell us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW...

that's all i have to say..WOW...your writing is simply amazing and i read each word with baited breath..please NEVER stop doing the brilliant writing you do....signed Cassandra

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hell No!!!!!!

Damn it Rod, you cant end it there!!!!!!!

shiannshiannalmost 12 years ago
younger women

wow you had me in tears

avidreader123avidreader123almost 12 years ago
Don't like the ending

Why did she have to go away if they don't suspect her? Kind of a downer.

Yobo36Yobo36over 10 years ago
Awh Man?

Loved the storyline. Please don't tell us that's it???

MORE.

_rod__rod_over 10 years ago
The Difference!

The contrast from the last of your stories I just read was amazing. The feeling and sensitivity reached out from every line and grabbed me. Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story!!!

do you think jacqui and her sister will come back and live with rod in a future story and have his children?i hope you write it someday. bob w.

RasmatRasmatover 9 years ago
Another beautiful story.

IMHO, Jim, you have written here the heart of what you could build into great love story with strong (non-X rated) movie potential. Think-getting paid for change.

Just a suggestion from a big fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cries for something more

The ending feels very tragic, perhaps needlessly so. You could bring her back someway. It is hard to imagine that such a loving man would let his wife, clearly the love of his life, do what she had to do alone and then not try to find her to get her back. Breaks my heart. Some solace in the fact the newspaper reported her married name. Perhaps she plans to return.

Another chapter would be good to provide closure. It might take some of the punch out of the story but it would be a good exchange. ^ ^ ^

spinner45spinner45about 9 years ago
Cries for something more

I'm reposting under my username --

The ending feels very tragic, perhaps needlessly so. You could bring her back someway. It is hard to imagine that such a loving man would let his wife, clearly the love of his life, do what she had to do alone and then not try to find her to get her back. Breaks my heart. Some solace in the fact the newspaper reported her married name. Perhaps she plans to return.

Another chapter would be good to provide closure. It might take some of the punch out of the story but it would be a good exchange.

jimbo103jimbo103almost 9 years ago
surely needs more, but

its fine with this ending too, the clue is that they both knew the end of their r'ship was near, & she had sex to make him happy for his gratitude.

she would only live to help cathy, i hope she would come back, but a young mind however brilliant faces a traumatic & massive abusive event, will no doubtly leave a permanent scar.

also she did say it will never last.

but to me as a story, i feel the writer was in a hurry to wind up, but well written still, def 4.5 stars.

mkrogersmkrogersover 8 years ago
Follow Up?

Another great tale. Would love to see a follow up

txcrackertxcrackerover 7 years ago
Have just reread this one again !

scouries : Having just reread this one again , even after all this time ,still so sad , I feel you should ad a happier ending .

tx cracker

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 6 years ago
So what did he DO?

If he just sits on his ass ("work and wonder and wait") he'll never see her again; she can never return to the States. There's no statute of limitations on murder. Besides, since she used her married name in Chicago, the Chicago police should come knocking on his door pretty soon, especially after she disappears. If he's in too much of a funk to figure all this out, Jill will explain it to him.

If he really loves her, he'll only hang around Miami long enough to check the locations of withdrawals on her account, hand the business over to Jill, and move lock, stock, and Photoshop to Barcelona, or wherever she last drew money. Please tell us that's what he did.

kenandram2kenandram2over 4 years ago
the best one

I think this my favorite of all your stories. 5*

BabalooieBabalooieabout 3 years ago

Good story. Finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The ending has to silence those 2 black males otherwise they will always be there to be the link to the murder.

Havoc100Havoc100almost 2 years ago

To all those that say the story isn't finished, not every story has a happy ending. In order to appreciate the happy ones we need a few tragedies. That's just the way life is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish that the Jacqui in this story and the real Jacqui (and you) had a happy ending, that you and her are back together. This story is so sad and I want it not to be. She should have taken the MC with her to Barcelona.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is it really love when you so easily abandon the one you say you love? Also all this ruckus on how not all stories have a happy ending is taking things to the extreme, especially when people say it's how you appreciate it more or some shit like that.

Sure, chance has a way of fucking things up when it doesn't go your way and you lose your loved one, but this, this isn't chance, this is choice, one might even say both of their choices.

Imagine a couple at old age saying "can you believe someone is that stupid as to romanticise abandoning the one they claim their love? Shit, if i would of done that an accident to end my life would of been a better ending as i would of missed out on a wonderful life i had with you".

Also way too many plotholes. How tf did the mc not know about the sister if you had a background check done? Not to mention the pedophilic vibes of this story. So the mc believed she was 15 and dreamed of fucking her? And people think this is romance? Tf is wrong with y'all?

Nightowl55CPNightowl55CPover 1 year ago

Sad, painful from the start. Scouries draws you into this bittersweet saga. Do I want more? Yes. Is life fair? No.

cjkm646cjkm646over 1 year ago

It's beautiful. You're a really good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Clearly the ungrateful slut ditched him!!

DwarfLord50DwarfLord509 months ago

Too much of an unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

I think a last paragraph to say she returned and sent for her sister

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10464 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...